PDA

View Full Version : PGA Championship

GPK
08-15-2006, 09:22 AM
taking Stewart Cink at +6000 this week.

Played very steady last week and I look for that to carry over into this week.

Gander
08-15-2006, 09:26 AM
For us that dont bet sports, what does +6,000 mean?
You have to put up $100 to get back $6,000?

GPK
08-15-2006, 10:21 AM
For us that dont bet sports, what does +6,000 mean?
You have to put up $100 to get back $6,000?

that is correct

Seattleallstar
08-15-2006, 11:12 AM
If not Tiger im goin on a limb and picking Jose Coceres

whorstman
08-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Just thought you would like to know

GPK
08-15-2006, 01:12 PM
As big a Tiger fan as I am, I refuse to bet him at +235

Gander
08-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Thats not so bad Kev. 5/2. LOL, I've bet some horses lower than 5/2 this meet that I should have my head examined for. At least with Tiger, you know your getting a guy who loves to win and actually cares about what he does. Some of these jockeys...lets just say I wonder sometimes.

SCUDSBROTHER
08-15-2006, 02:54 PM
Thats not so bad Kev. 5/2. LOL, I've bet some horses lower than 5/2 this meet that I should have my head examined for. At least with Tiger, you know your getting a guy who loves to win and actually cares about what he does. Some of these jockeys...lets just say I wonder sometimes.

Gander,do you often feel like a jockey doesn't want a horse to win nearly as much as you want the horse to win? There is a huge difference here.If a horse you bet doesn't get it done,then you lose money that you had to put up.Jockeys just don't make money that race (if they don't win.)They simply move on to the next opportunity(while you're looking to see what the damage is.)Stakes races are different,but in your typical race,I think the fans want it a little more than the jocks do.That's why the jocks aren't nearly as upset as the fans are (when horses lose.)

2MinsToPost
08-15-2006, 03:07 PM
If I could get this bet I would be ALL OVER it

The Field 5-1 versus Tiger and Phil

As long as either Tiger or Phil don't win I get 5-1 odds, I would jump in with both fists and legs and arms

I am sure I could get this someplace, but I am on a gambling vacation until who knows when. After taking a full week off from gambling, I am just refreshed and would rather pay a bill or two in advance, get a great meal. I have been on the losing side for a while.

But, I would love to have that bet. I would lay $100 down on that in a New York Minute.

GPK
08-15-2006, 03:37 PM
If I could get this bet I would be ALL OVER it

The Field 5-1 versus Tiger and Phil

As long as either Tiger or Phil don't win I get 5-1 odds, I would jump in with both fists and legs and arms

I am sure I could get this someplace, but I am on a gambling vacation until who knows when. After taking a full week off from gambling, I am just refreshed and would rather pay a bill or two in advance, get a great meal. I have been on the losing side for a while.

But, I would love to have that bet. I would lay $100 down on that in a New York Minute.

You'd never get that bet....no way in heck.