PDA

View Full Version : Another huge day for NOSTRADAMUSSSSSSSSS

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Today we had a nice profit of $615 off our 4 selections. Sorry about the last race but we took a shot. My biggest disappointment was our miss with in the second today but a 2nd for a 17-1 shot is ok On the weekend add that to our pick 4 of $933, and our $29 winner yesterday at belmont, and we had a huge weekend. Check back next weekend, maybe later this week for more picks from

NOSTRADAMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)

ArlJim78
06-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Today we had a nice profit of $615 off our 4 selections. Sorry about the last race but we took a shot. My biggest disappointment was our miss with in the second today but a 2nd for a 17-1 shot is ok On the weekend add that to our pick 4 of $933, and our $29 winner yesterday at belmont, and we had a huge weekend. Check back next weekend, maybe later this week for more picks from

You did well this week Nostra!

"Keep it up"

oracle80
06-04-2006, 04:40 PM

Its the misrepresentation thats misleading here.
That CD pik-4 you hit yesterday, you gave no denomination and standard bets on that wager are one dollar. Now, that wager cost you 54 dollars to hit half of. That means you only profited about 380 bucks. In addition, today your total mythical investments were 800 bucks. You say you made 615. Thats not even 4-5 on your money. If you are looking for props, you better learn to understand the mathematics of betting. A guy who put 800 bucks on a 3-5 shot to win today had the same results that you did. I don't think you are real good at telling the whole story, but i sure am!!!! This is net percentage return game. ANyone can say, bet 10 grand on the 3-5 shot to win and tell us how much they made. This crowd is not as stupid as to take teh advice of some moron who tells them to bet 200 win and place on a 6-5 or 100 win and place on a 1-2 shot.
Noone here is that stupid. I think thats why instead of applause, the only sound you hear are crickets chirping.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Its the misrepresentation thats misleading here.
That CD pik-4 you hit yesterday, you gave no denomination and standard bets on that wager are one dollar. Now, that wager cost you 54 dollars to hit half of. That means you only profited about 380 bucks. In addition, today your total mythical investments were 800 bucks. You say you made 615. Thats not even 4-5 on your money. If you are looking for props, you better learn to understand the mathematics of betting. A guy who put 800 bucks on a 3-5 shot to win today had the same results that you did. I don't think you are real good at telling the whole story, but i sure am!!!! This is net percentage return game. ANyone can say, bet 10 grand on the 3-5 shot to win and tell us how much they made. This crowd is not as stupid as to take teh advice of some moron who tells them to bet 200 win and place on a 6-5 or 100 win and place on a 1-2 shot.
Noone here is that stupid. I think thats why instead of applause, the only sound you hear are crickets chirping.

The only mathematics I understand is how much money I won. Do you need some of my winnings to buy some self-esteem? I will carve you up so quickly this summer you will be crying to Lansdon for allowance money. I figure it will take you 3 days to lose your $1000 bankroll. If that. Just to let you know the way gambling works, if you push $3,000 a week through the windows, that equals about $150,000 a year. If you can get 4-5 on that you did ok. Not looking to make 4-5 on my money. Just looking to win 10-20% of what i put through the window, which i do. I make money gambling, but I don't depend on it to live. I guess I could up my bets to $10,000 a week but I am not there yet with my selections. I guess those numbers would return me 50K-100K a year, but I think I will prefer a normal job where I can make some money on the weekend.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 05:02 PM
The only mathematics I understand is how much money I won. Do you need some of my winnings to buy some self-esteem? I will carve you up so quickly this summer you will be crying to Lansdon for allowance money. I figure it will take you 3 days to lose your $1000 bankroll. If that. Just to let you know the way gambling works, if you push $3,000 a week through the windows, that equals about $150,000 a year. If you can get 4-5 on that you did ok. Not looking to make 4-5 on my money. Just looking to win 10-20% of what i put through the window, which i do. I make money gambling, but I don't depend on it to live. I guess I could up my bets to $10,000 a week but I am not there yet with my selections. I guess those numbers would return me 50K-100K a year, but I think I will prefer a normal job where I can make some money on the weekend.

Well if you want to talk Mathematics, the play i gave out on the pik-4 at Belmont yesterday was just about as proftable than any play you have given out this weekend. Thats factual. And here is why. You gave out one play, cost was 108 bucks for a two dollar wager on it. YOu gave no specifics to press anything so it was only one wager that cost 108 that returned 933.
The Belmont pik-4 I gave out made reference to press bets. So I gave out 5 bets on that play(inculding the 4 press bets) and the cost was 2x2x3x3, 1x2x3x3, 2x1x3x3, 2x2x1x3, and 2x2x3x1, thats a total of 192 dollars for two dollar bets. Since playing the way I instructed landed you 4 pik-4s that paid 230 bucks apiece, your total return was 920 bucks. Yet I dont see any reference to my play when you attempt to portay yours as the greatest thing since sliced bread, LOL!!!

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Well if you want to talk Mathematics, the play i gave out on the pik-4 at Belmont yesterday was just about as proftable than any play you have given out this weekend. Thats factual. And here is why. You gave out one play, cost was 108 bucks for a two dollar wager on it. YOu gave no specifics to press anything so it was only one wager that cost 108 that returned 933.
The Belmont pik-4 I gave out made reference to press bets. So I gave out 5 bets on that play(inculding the 4 press bets) and the cost was 2x2x3x3, 1x2x3x3, 2x1x3x3, 2x2x1x3, and 2x2x3x1, thats a total of 192 dollars for two dollar bets. Since playing the way I instructed landed you 4 pik-4s that paid 230 bucks apiece, your total return was 920 bucks. Yet I dont see any reference to my play when you attempt to portay yours as the greatest thing since sliced bread, LOL!!!

Yeah, but my number factor in loses. If you hit a pick six today at Hollywood, you tell everyone. If you don't, you get on the phone an ask Lansdon for a bigger allowance. You see, loses count when you gamble. Anyone who gambles on as much as you do loses money. No if ands but about it. Gambling is 80% money management. I know tons of great gamblers, but unfortunately they are compulsive gamblers that bet on anything. I sympathize with them because it is a disease but people who need constant action always lose.