PDA

View Full Version : Kev,can you believe

SCUDSBROTHER
08-14-2006, 05:17 PM
that the guys on the golf channel showed a leader board that showed who would have won the International UNDER REGULAR STROKE PLAY RULES?This guy gets what may be his only PGA Tour win,and they do that crap.I'm sorry.but that is low,and they interviewd him almost right after they did it.I am sure he heard that crap ( he was waiting for them to go to him on remote from the course.)He would have lost by 4 shots to Lehman(if it was regular scoring rules.)Hard to believe they did that.He beat Lehman straight up in the playoff,but they put that leaderboard up showing what would have happened if they had competed under regular scoring:

Lehman -13

Wilson -9

GPK
08-14-2006, 05:35 PM
that the guys on the golf channel showed a leader board that showed who would have won the International UNDER REGULAR STROKE PLAY RULES?This guy gets what may be his only PGA Tour win,and they do that crap.I'm sorry.but that is low,and they interviewd him almost right after they did it.I am sure he heard that crap ( he was waiting for them to go to him on remote from the course.)He would have lost by 4 shots to Lehman(if it was regular scoring rules.)Hard to believe they did that.He beat Lehman straight up in the playoff,but they put that leaderboard up showing what would have happened if they had competed under regular scoring:

Lehman -13

Wilson -9

yeah...that was bullsh*t and very classless. Guy has busted his ass for years on the Japanese tour...grinding it out...and he finally breaks through on the big tour...makes a clutch birdie in a playoff against a veteran like Lehman and the first thing they want to talk about is that...

whorstman
08-14-2006, 07:43 PM
I'll go along with that too. Bushleague if you ask me. They score that tourney a certain way and the guy won it, end of story. If and buts are candies and nuts, ya know?

Gander
08-14-2006, 07:46 PM
The guys on the Golf Channel are a bunch of boners, what else do you expect from a bunch of golf announcers? Snobby and personalities like plums.
That with the blond hair girl is unbearable to watch. They rank only a peg higher than Hank Goldberg on ESPN.

GPK
08-14-2006, 09:26 PM
and people wonder why I am pisssed the PGA Tour signed a 15 year contract with The Golf Channel.:mad: