PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer park 8/14 early double

Byebyemermaid
08-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Got home early from a great day on the road and had a chance to look at the early double and post before i pick up my little princess at day care.In the 1st i'm using the 4,5 and 8.The 4 had one start back in june off a lengthy vacation and ran well.The same day that he ran in 5k NW2 the 1 in the 4th race was in 5k NW3 and that race went slower.The trainer whose very good down there gave the horse time off again bud did work the horse 3 days ago.The 5 has some credible lines and i think will show a good account of himself.The 8 is dropping and could very well winding up the favorite.In the 2nd i feel it's the 3 bottom horses with the 3 best riders that are down there since Huber Villa-Gomez has no mount in the race.The bet will be 4,5,8/8,9,10.Then i'll press a little extra with 4,5/8,9,10.You might be asking why i didn't use the 6 in the first race whose coming out of the same June 5th race as the 4.His last race was just tooooo bad.Good luck.

GPK
08-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Got home early from a great day on the road and had a chance to look at the early double and post before i pick up my little princess at day care.In the 1st i'm using the 4,5 and 8.The 4 had one start back in june off a lengthy vacation and ran well.The same day that he ran in 5k NW2 the 1 in the 4th race was in 5k NW3 and that race went slower.The trainer whose very good down there gave the horse time off again bud did work the horse 3 days ago.The 5 has some credible lines and i think will show a good account of himself.The 8 is dropping and could very well winding up the favorite.In the 2nd i feel it's the 3 bottom horses with the 3 best riders that are down there since Huber Villa-Gomez has no mount in the race.The bet will be 4,5,8/8,9,10.Then i'll press a little extra with 4,5/8,9,10.You might be asking why i didn't use the 6 in the first race whose coming out of the same June 5th race as the 4.His last race was just tooooo bad.Good luck.

off the race topic...but you and the family coming to the area again any time soon Mark?

Byebyemermaid
08-14-2006, 03:42 PM
off the race topic...but you and the family coming to the area again any time soon Mark?
We most definitely will be back down there again.It most probably would be another family outing with my brother and his family.We loved it down there and feel as the kids get older they'll understand more of what they see.The irony is that when we were down there we saw the great wolf lodge and they've built one here in the poconos in Pa.and are going there the last week of August.How is the young lady that you've been seeing,and how is you back holding up?Thanks for the vote of confidence last night about my Mountaineer picks.Take care bro,will be off and on tonight.By the way are you now living back in Virginia?

GPK
08-14-2006, 03:54 PM
We most definitely will be back down there again.It most probably would be another family outing with my brother and his family.We loved it down there and feel as the kids get older they'll understand more of what they see.The irony is that when we were down there we saw the great wolf lodge and they've built one here in the poconos in Pa.and are going there the last week of August.How is the young lady that you've been seeing,and how is you back holding up?Thanks for the vote of confidence last night about my Mountaineer picks.Take care bro,will be off and on tonight.By the way are you now living back in Virginia?

back is getting better everyday Mark, thanks. I am living back in VA...about 15 minutes from Williamsburg. Stacey is also doing well...thanks.

MinnSkinny
08-14-2006, 05:51 PM
Kev,
In order to prepare for your return to competitive golf, it is important to maintain your hip flexibility while your back heals, and to do this I recommend repetitive hip thrusting. Wait, you're probably way ahead of me.
T

GPK
08-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Kev,
In order to prepare for your return to competitive golf, it is important to maintain your hip flexibility while your back heals, and to do this I recommend repetitive hip thrusting. Wait, you're probably way ahead of me.
T

you know me too well T.:o :o

hope things are well. You play any this weekend?

MinnSkinny
08-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Got some blessed rain all day Saturday, so I spent most of it doing yard work, and catching up on the bills. Hit balls for 2 hours Sunday afternoon, with lots of chipping & putting, so I think it was time well spent. How you getting along?

GPK
08-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Got some blessed rain all day Saturday, so I spent most of it doing yard work, and catching up on the bills. Hit balls for 2 hours Sunday afternoon, with lots of chipping & putting, so I think it was time well spent. How you getting along?

doing well..some pain...but its managable....just trying to get rid of this cough.

Man, I can't wait to hit the rock pile and banging out some shots.

MinnSkinny
08-14-2006, 06:04 PM
My double is 2,5 w 8.

GPK
08-14-2006, 06:08 PM
Deeeeeeshaaaaaawn got you boys in the first....

MinnSkinny
08-14-2006, 06:08 PM
Deshawwwwwwwwwwn got our sorry asses, shoulda known. Damn 2/1 shot, Hubie 2 nd too.

GPK
08-14-2006, 06:09 PM
Deshawwwwwwwwwwn got our sorry asses, shoulda known. Damn 2/1 shot, Hubie 2 nd too.

you are half ass tempting me to want to play this track tonight....:o

MinnSkinny
08-14-2006, 06:11 PM
Well? Well?

GPK
08-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Well? Well?

Let me see how the 6th goes at Del mar....and I will let you know. Eyes are going crosseyed as I have been staring at PP's all day anways.

GPK
08-14-2006, 07:28 PM
the early DD paid $20+....thats pretty good considered both winners were the ML favorites.

Byebyemermaid
08-14-2006, 08:05 PM
Well gentlemenand ladies let's try the late double.My goal in the 9th is to beat the 7 who they have at 4/5 morning line.I have only one thing to say.That takes alot of CHUTZPAH to make a horse in that race that odds.I feel that horse is vulnerable tonight.So i'm playing the 2,5,6/4,8.The 8 in the last race i think is a great bet at 10-1 morning line.For those of you who've jumped into the foxhole with me and my picks i salute you!!

MinnSkinny
08-14-2006, 08:07 PM
I'll go with 5/8 with 5/8/9 for the nightcap. G'nite all!

Byebyemermaid
08-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Well gentlemenand ladies let's try the late double.My goal in the 9th is to beat the 7 who they have at 4/5 morning line.I have only one thing to say.That takes alot of CHUTZPAH to make a horse in that race that odds.I feel that horse is vulnerable tonight.So i'm playing the 2,5,6/4,8.The 8 in the last race i think is a great bet at 10-1 morning line.For those of you who've jumped into the foxhole with me and my picks i salute you!!
At my age the eyes play tricks on you.It's the 5 in the 10th race not the 4 as previously stated. So sorry.

GPK
08-14-2006, 08:29 PM
At my age the eyes play tricks on you.It's the 5 in the 10th race not the 4 as previously stated. So sorry.

sh*t....too late now....Pinnacle will not allow me to cancel a bet....:eek:

GPK
08-14-2006, 08:35 PM

Sorry boys but I now have to root against you and hope the 4 wins the last and not the 5. Too late to change my bet...

GPK
08-14-2006, 08:41 PM
LOL.....I just checked....I have a 30-1 ML as opposed to the 5/2 ML....im screwed...:o

Byebyemermaid
08-14-2006, 08:46 PM
sh*t....too late now....Pinnacle will not allow me to cancel a bet....:eek:
They don't allow to cancel a bet when there was over an hour to post time?Do they ever let you cancel a bet?That makes no sense to me.

GPK
08-14-2006, 08:50 PM
They don't allow to cancel a bet when there was over an hour to post time?Do they ever let you cancel a bet?That makes no sense to me.

No....Pinnacle allows not bets to be cancelled.....once you enter your password and press bet....thats it.

Byebyemermaid
08-14-2006, 09:01 PM
No....Pinnacle allows not bets to be cancelled.....once you enter your password and press bet....thats it.
Kev does Virginia OTB have phone accounts?Here in NY i have an otb phone account where if you make a mistake you can call back and cancel your bet.Also all conversations are taped so if the person on the other end states you bet and punches it in wrong they go to the tape and you'd get paid.Is there something that pinnacle offers better than any others that you use them?

GPK
08-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Kev does Virginia OTB have phone accounts?Here in NY i have an otb phone account where if you make a mistake you can call back and cancel your bet.Also all conversations are taped so if the person on the other end states you bet and punches it in wrong they go to the tape and you'd get paid.Is there something that pinnacle offers better than any others that you use them?

hard to beat the 7% rebate that Pinnacle offers on all horse wagers...win or lose.

VA does have phone accounts...but no rebates.

its no big deal...I don't have enough invested in the bet to be a big deal. Besides...when the 4 wins the last....just more $$$ for me:D

GPK
08-14-2006, 09:15 PM
we will just root for the 8 in the last, that way we all win:p

GPK
08-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Maureen Andrews....unreal.