PDA

View Full Version : anybody playing Hollywood carryover

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:06 PM
real tough card there today , Took a big plunge, here is the ticket(once again it was played with real US cash, not mind bets)

2400 bucks

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Good luck. I hope you really aren't investing that type of money into that card. Just cut your loses if you had a bad day.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Good luck. I hope you really aren't investing that type of money into that card. Just cut your loses if you had a bad day.

I dont really think Lansdon needs any advice from a bust out like you. I will pass it along though just in case he's looking fro soem guidance from you.
He wanted to take a shot today and spend that amount, its his right to do so and I can assure you that they won't be having any fund raisers for him if it loses. Its just fun money to him and worth that much for the entertainment.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 04:17 PM
So you are telling me I am playing with monopoly money, which it feels like sometimes with a NYRA Account, and you are playing with other people's money. Do you have naked pictures of the guy or is the guy just an idiot for giving you money to invest?

oracle80
06-04-2006, 04:20 PM
So you are telling me I am playing with monopoly money, which it feels like sometimes with a NYRA Account, and you are playing with other people's money. Do you have naked pictures of the guy or is the guy just an idiot for giving you money to invest?

To bad you havent been around long enough to know what he have hit in the past 3 years ain termns of pik-6's. Others here do, its why you dont realize it, but you are about 400 grand behind us in terms of winners in pik-6's. All documented. You better get to work on that buddy boy, and I would suggest calling lans a liar, its not very good idea I can assure you.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 04:24 PM
To bad you havent been around long enough to know what he have hit in the past 3 years ain termns of pik-6's. Others here do, its why you dont realize it, but you are about 400 grand behind us in terms of winners in pik-6's. All documented. You better get to work on that buddy boy, and I would suggest calling lans a liar, its not very good idea I can assure you.

Look Lansdon's gopher, I am going to die laughing if I meet you this summer. That guy would be embarrassed if he read that last private message you sent me. Why can't you just admit I am a better handicapper than you. The numbers don't lie and I bet with my own money. I started with $4000 and have turned it into a nice bankroll. I'll admit I don't have $50,000 to gamble with, but my account is pretty large. "MY ACCOUNT", not Lansdons. :)

oracle80
06-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Look Lansdon's gopher, I am going to die laughing if I meet you this summer. That guy would be embarrassed if he read that last private message you sent me. Why can't you just admit I am a better handicapper than you. The numbers don't lie and I bet with my own money. I started with $4000 and have turned it into a nice bankroll. I'll admit I don't have $50,000 to gamble with, but my account is pretty large. "MY ACCOUNT", not Lansdons. :)

Im no gopher, Im the guy who did the tickets that brought back the 400 grand, you need a little history lesson sonny boy. How many pik-6's have you ever hit that paid 94 grand?

SCUDSBROTHER
06-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Good luck,Oracle.Little worried about that horse with Espinoza in the last.Really no reason to come down here unless they have a good feeling.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Good Luck Oracle

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Im no gopher, Im the guy who did the tickets that brought back the 400 grand, you need a little history lesson sonny boy. How many pik-6's have you ever hit that paid 94 grand?

None, but I keep the money when I win. I don't give it back to the guy who lent me the money. They way you bet, i figure it took 2 weeks to lose back that 94K. Ok, three weeks.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Good Luck Oracle
Thanks guys, started out with a toiugh beat, favored 8 beats our 14-1 shot. (insert oracles curse words here and add exclamation points) we are alive, but the 10 would have been much sweeter.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Oracle was that a Saratoga pick 6?

skippy3481
06-04-2006, 05:35 PM
2-2 so far another decent ride by pval what hell is he doing rating,coming from off the pace and winning.... thats new ;)

oracle80
06-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Oracle was that a Saratoga pick 6?

Toga the 94 grand came at Aqueduct on Derby Day 2004 when Smarty Jones won. At Aqueduct we hit the pik-6 that day using two singles Aud and Artie Schiller(who was 5-1 believe it or not). Medallist won as the longest shot on the board beating Forest Danger in the Withers and we capped it off with a 13-1 shot in the 9th named You Promised. Biggest one at Toga came on Whitney Day the same year when Roses in MAy won and we singled Friendly Island in the last, that one paid a ton as well. Had em at Fair Grounds for 57 grand Christmas week teh same year.
This past year we hit on at Aqueduct(johnnie Bye Night won the last race) for 48 grand a few days after we hit one at CD that paid 37 grand. Hit one at Sa earlier this year for 52 grand. Lost of smaller ones in between those.
Many were posted on the ESPn board before the races for everyone to see.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 05:47 PM
Good Job man....

2MinsToPost
06-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Good Luck, looking forward to following this one

SCUDSBROTHER
06-04-2006, 05:54 PM
race 6 exacta

1st: 3,5,6,7,8,9
2nd: 4

and win 4

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 06:01 PM
keep it going Oracle the pic 3 was a nice #

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:08 PM
Toga these things are SO frustrating, that 14-1 shot who narrowly lost teh first leg, I mean if you have him in the bank right now you have sweaty palms, instead you have tempered enthusiasm. lol
You and I should hook up sometime for a beer. I hit Gaffneys sometimes at happy hour, the loosest decent women in town, lol!!!!

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 06:12 PM
"I hit Gaffneys sometimes at happy hour, the loosest decent women in town, lol!!!!"

LOL yes they are. Sure we could do that somtime...

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 06:14 PM
keep it going Oracle the pic 3 was a nice #

I hope you gad it Toga, you only lost $33. Are you guys really this bad at money management. I read Steve Byk's picks and you guys should ask him for a lesson in money management. Your good handicappers, but the money management is beyond terrible.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 06:18 PM
I hope you gad it Toga, you only lost $33. Are you guys really this bad at money management. I read Steve Byk's picks and you guys should ask him for a lesson in money management. Your good handicappers, but the money management is beyond terrible.
Do you have any clue what you are talking about.......Please leave.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-04-2006, 06:23 PM
late pick 3

Leg 1: 5,8,9,10
Leg 2: 2,3
Leg 3: 1,4,5,8

skippy3481
06-04-2006, 06:24 PM
late 3

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Do you have any clue what you are talking about.......Please leave.

Are you really that mathematically challenged. That pick 3 cost $200 to play, and paid $167. Do you need me to finish the math? The picks are pretty good, I can see what he is doing based on the sheets, but he doesn't hedge his bets correctly. His single is actually a risky pick. I would love to see him win. I was hoping he comes down to Belmont next weekend for the race. I would love to have a little contest on that card. Unfortunately I am going and obviously can't use my laptop there.

Togacapper
Damn Oricle that was close, ya still got it going I'm pulling for man....

oracle80
YESSIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shamoan held off gallardo and we are four and four and live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 06:28 PM
You wanna have a contsest come to Sratoga during the summer would be more than happy too.....

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Damn Oricle that was close, ya still got it going I'm pulling for man....
Toga lemme know what night is good at Gaffneys. M-S work for me. tomorrow works just fine!!! Lets have a drink(or 5) and make the acquantaince!!!

skippy3481
06-04-2006, 06:31 PM
keep it going O got a decent price here now lets get this 2 home one time.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 06:33 PM
You wanna have a contsest come to Sratoga during the summer would be more than happy too.....

Sure. I still prefer not to put up 10K, which is ridiculous, but now I am more than willing to do it with oracle.

You open for Jim Dandy weekend? Our friends have a horse that might run in that race.

I am not being a jerk on purpose, but Oracle knows he started with me day one. I just wanted to make my picks.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Weekends are better for me my job keeps me busy during the week. I will be out next Saturday after my day at the racino bar in the clubhouse. My good friend will also be with me Skippaway who just singed in last night you will be hearing from him on this board. He is also from Saratoga ....a lifer but lives in CT right now. You guys would have a lot to talk about since he seems to play the pick 6's like you. I usually dont go that deep pic 3's for me exact's win bets. Sure what the hell.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Are you really that mathematically challenged. That pick 3 cost $200 to play, and paid $167. Do you need me to finish the math? The picks are pretty good, I can see what he is doing based on the sheets, but he doesn't hedge his bets correctly. His single is actually a risky pick. I would love to see him win. I was hoping he comes down to Belmont next weekend for the race. I would love to have a little contest on that card. Unfortunately I am going and obviously can't use my laptop there.

Dude if I come to Belmont that day it will because a filly i bought as agent will be in the Acorn. Her name is Wonder lady Anne L. Ricks on the fence about running her. Word of advice, I will be with those I work for and with and I don't care WHO YOU KNOW. feel free to come meet me, but watch your step if you know what I mean.
I'm gonna clue you in,but I'm not name dropping. Steve and several others know I'm an agent, who I work for, and who i have purcahsed. Gambling on horses is something that if you can break even on in a year, that you are doing well. VERY few make a living at it. My living is made buying racehorses off the track. Work on my own now, although I still work at times with one of my mentors, Mark Reid, to whom I owe very much in life. He lost a son two years ago, and hes a great mentor and reminder to me that when I get upset necause we blew a deal or that a horse lost, what is really important.
Just warning you, I'd love to meet you, but if you talk to me the way you have here, I could care less who you know, you will wish that you hadnt, thats not a threat, thats a promise.
The reason that those who do employ me and let me work for them and make offers is because in my line of work I am very professional, courteous, and downright detail and performance oriented. On this board I cut loose and chat horses and talk freely. Its because it is a stress reliever and I enjoy talking horses at any time of the day or night.
You really don't have any idea who you are talking to. I'm not important or wealthy, yet. But the people I work for and are friends with are, and anyoen who attempts to bother or intimidate me soon learns that they have made a very large mistake. best wishes to you

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Sure. I still prefer not to put up 10K, which is ridiculous, but now I am more than willing to do it with oracle.

You open for Jim Dandy weekend? Our friends have a horse that might run in that race.

I am not being a jerk on purpose, but Oracle knows he started with me day one. I just wanted to make my picks.
WHose name dropoping now. Sorry but the folks you are friends with are fine people, thsi I know. But some of the peopel I work for are just as fine and just as important.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Dude if I come to Belmont that day it will because a filly i bought as agent will be in the Acorn. Her name is Wonder lady Anne L. Ricks on the fence about running her. Word of advice, I will be with those I work for and with and I don't care WHO YOU KNOW. feel free to come meet me, but watch your step if you know what I mean.
I'm gonna clue you in,but I'm not name dropping. Steve and several others know I'm an agent, who I work for, and who i have purcahsed. Gambling on horses is something that if you can break even on in a year, that you are doing well. VERY few make a living at it. My living is made buying racehorses off the track. Work on my own now, although I still work at times with one of my mentors, Mark Reid, to whom I owe very much in life. He lost a son two years ago, and hes a great mentor and reminder to me that when I get upset necause we blew a deal or that a horse lost, what is really important.
Just warning you, I'd love to meet you, but if you talk to me the way you have here, I could care less who you know, you will wish that you hadnt, thats not a threat, thats a promise.
The reason that those who do employ me and let me work for them and make offers is because in my line of work I am very professional, courteous, and downright detail and performance oriented. On this board I cut loose and chat horses and talk freely. Its because it is a stress reliever and I enjoy talking horses at any time of the day or night.
You really don't have any idea who you are talking to. I'm not important or wealthy, yet. But the people I work for and are friends with are, and anyoen who attempts to bother or intimidate me soon learns that they have made a very large mistake. best wishes to you

Look, you started this entire thing on my first thread. You attacked me for no reason and never let up. I could care less who you know. So you know people. Want a cookie? My brother is a pretty big player in the business. He is in Korea right now on business for a farm in KY. I know Reid a little, he used to train for the Chapmans, who I know from PA. Might be different guy, but I am pretty sure that is him. These people are probably not big fans of you throwing their names out all over the place. Amazed you do it so freely. You might want to be more careful.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Weekends are better for me my job keeps me busy during the week. I will be out next Saturday after my day at the racino bar in the clubhouse. My good friend will also be with me Skippaway who just singed in last night you will be hearing from him on this board. He is also from Saratoga ....a lifer but lives in CT right now. You guys would have a lot to talk about since he seems to play the pick 6's like you. I usually dont go that deep pic 3's for me exact's win bets. Sure what the hell.

I only play pick 6's when I love a few short priced favorites and can single them and use the all button. I still am trying to see what he did with this one. I just don't see how it pays anything, and the risk is too high. Either way, I hope he wins because I didn't bet into it.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm there all the time buddy... Lets see I can join Oracles team and I can think of a, hmmm lets see a few more handicappers from Saratoga that would make you look like a complete idiot..... Just my opinion

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Look, you started this entire thing on my first thread. You attacked me for no reason and never let up. I could care less who you know. So you know people. Want a cookie? My brother is a pretty big player in the business. He is in Korea right now on business for a farm in KY. I know Reid a little, he used to train for the Chapmans, who I know from PA. Might be different guy, but I am pretty sure that is him. These people are probably not big fans of you throwing their names out all over the place. Amazed you do it so freely. You might want to be more careful.

Mark would slap you silly if you ever spoke to me this way in front of him. As far as your brother? Great. Don't YOU EVER tell me what to say. Got that? tell you what, if Ricky enters wonder lady, I will be there. Bring your brother, hell bring anyone you want, and speak to me the way you have and lest see what happens.
You have barked up the wrong tree, you just dont know it yet.
Try acting like a grown up for a change. Then we will speak properly. You dont get it, your idle threats and challenges mean nothing to me. I'm never scared of anyone, I don't have to be. Call my bluff if you think I'm kidding. Or, you could act like a decent mature human being and play nice. I'm totally game for either one and really don't care which one you choose!!! But for the sake of the board, whcih I hope you will stick with, I'm hoping you choose the civil onr. And if you, your brother, or your lawyer friend wanan theraten me in person, IM DARING YOU NOW!!! Please come GET SOME!!!!! you will find, you have made a mistake.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 06:54 PM
WHose name dropoping now. Sorry but the folks you are friends with are fine people, thsi I know. But some of the peopel I work for are just as fine and just as important.

I'm not name dropping. I am not even really in the business. If I was name dropping I would name their other horse. That would be name dropping. Believe me. Either way, they probably couldn't pick me out of a lineup without my brother there.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Nostra,
You will learn in life some day, that people with money and power very often value the little people's help and wisdom very much. And to those little peopel they extend the full force of their own power to anyone who dares bother them.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Nurse her Vic....

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Nice ride Vic.....Great job Oracle....

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:57 PM

Some risky single huh? What a joke, complete jog under an hysterucak hand ride!!!! What now mouth?

oracle80
06-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Nice ride Vic.....Great job Oracle....
Thnks guys. Live with 3 horses in the nightcap!!!!!!

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 06:59 PM
So any way..... what about that beer Oricle.

Nostradamus
Mark would slap you silly if you ever spoke to me this way in front of him. As far as your brother? Great. Don't YOU EVER tell me what to say. Got that? tell you what, if Ricky enters wonder lady, I will be there. Bring your brother, hell bring anyone you want, and speak to me the way you have and lest see what happens.
You have barked up the wrong tree, you just dont know it yet.
Try acting like a grown up for a change. Then we will speak properly. You dont get it, your idle threats and challenges mean nothing to me. I'm never scared of anyone, I don't have to be. Call my bluff if you think I'm kidding. Or, you could act like a decent mature human being and play nice. I'm totally game for either one and really don't care which one you choose!!! But for the sake of the board, whcih I hope you will stick with, I'm hoping you choose the civil onr. And if you, your brother, or your lawyer friend wanan theraten me in person, IM DARING YOU NOW!!! Please come GET SOME!!!!! you will find, you have made a mistake.

You are hopeless. Always looking for a fight. I have no desire to meet you. I could meet these people on my own, although I am not as much a people worshipper as you. My claim to fame is having a picture with this years derby winner. If it is the same Reid I know the story behind Reid's son. My father went to Villanova. I grew up near there. I just doubt he likes you bringing it up in a gambling chat. Maybe I am wrong.

skippy3481
One more horse come on hit that pick 6

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 07:03 PM
One more horse come on hit that pick 6

They pay good too. The pick 3 with the 1 is 177, 5 pays 330, so the pick six is probably 10-15K.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Well Nost please excuse me for a moment I would like to actually talk horses with Oracle for a moment. Oracle my good friend Skippaway bought Silver Colony at the fall Saratgoa and bred her to Prime Timber she is carrying and doin fine. What's yer thoughts on the breeding when the little one comes out...?

skippy3481
06-04-2006, 07:06 PM

not bad good luck o personally ill root for the 1-8 for my pick 4.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 07:07 PM

not bad good luck o personally ill root for the 1-8 for my pick 4.

If you have it, hedge a little on the 5. Trust me.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Good luck skip.....

oracle80
06-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Hey scum little guy Nostra, please go and get your ****ing shinebox. That means you, your brother, and the other morons. We just grabbed 40 grand(with all the pik-5's) and you are sitting there like the flea that you are.
maybe you learned something today.
There is only one ruler, and his name is Oracle, you are dismissed.

skippy3481
06-04-2006, 07:38 PM
O what can i say man, thats just a great hit. Of course i went cheap and left that 4 horse out of a 1200 pick 4 but very nice hit. Well done.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Nice job,Mike.Hopefully,others(like I did) played your ticket for a p3,or p4.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 07:42 PM
O what can i say man, thats just a great hit. Of course i went cheap and left that 4 horse out of a 1200 pick 4 but very nice hit. Well done.
Thanks Skip, the "mighty Nostradamus" seems to have left the building. Gee, what a surprise!!!! A man of honor would bow before his conqueror and say oh mighty one, I'm sorry for questioning your judgement, please forgive me". But Nostra will ne takinga break I'm sure. The kid and his moron friend learned what the real deal is today.
I hope someone out there listened to me.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Nice job,Mike.Hopefully,others(like I did) played your ticket for a p3,or p4.
Scuds I hope you made a bundle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSH
06-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Oracle 80:

Very nice hit in the Pick 6 at Hollywood!
Congrats!

I played the late double out of your pick 6 $30 tickets with the single in the 8th and the 3 horses in the 9th.

Very happy for you.

Later,

PSH

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Very Nice Oracle Congrats to a fellow hometowner.....Very well done.....

oracle80
06-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Not a problem....Very Nice Oracle Congrats to a fellow hometowner.....Very well done.....
Thanks Toga, beers on me when I see you!!! Looking forward to the meet!! And PSH thanks as well. Im feeling generous tell that farm manager 800 on the Good and Tough!!!!!

PSH
06-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Unfortunately, my farm manager has already bred all of her mares, given it is late in the season. She is asking some other people though...

Have a good one tonight and hoist one for me....

Great way to end the week!!!!:)

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Hey scum little guy Nostra, please go and get your ****ing shinebox. That means you, your brother, and the other morons. We just grabbed 40 grand(with all the pik-5's) and you are sitting there like the flea that you are.
maybe you learned something today.
There is only one ruler, and his name is Oracle, you are dismissed.

Why so bitter? I was rooting for you considering I had nothing going. You don't see me attacking you. 40 grand is nothing if you got some people skills you might get some new clients and make some money for yourself. If you really want to one day be an owner, which is much more fun than gambling, just work on your people skills. Seriously, I have been told by a million people, it is impossible to make a great living gambling. If you don't believe me, ask Lansdon.

People skills and money management. Work on those two and you might get some business that pays good money. You obviously have a good eye for horses that are racing. We usually buy young horses but we might claim some for the winter at Gulfstream. Only fillies though. Are you really friendly with Reid? If so, we might give you a shot with a horse or two?

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Sorry but I just had to put his quote up........

Downthestretch55
06-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Oracle,
Congrats on the score! Well done!

I didn't bet today but at least Brushed Bayou and Running Dog got place.

DTS

oracle80
06-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Why so bitter? I was rooting for you considering I had nothing going. You don't see me attacking you. 40 grand is nothing if you got some people skills you might get some new clients and make some money for yourself. If you really want to one day be an owner, which is much more fun than gambling, just work on your people skills. Seriously, I have been told by a million people, it is impossible to make a great living gambling. If you don't believe me, ask Lansdon.

People skills and money management. Work on those two and you might get some business that pays good money. You obviously have a good eye for horses that are racing. We usually buy young horses but we might claim some for the winter at Gulfstream. Only fillies though. Are you really friendly with Reid? If so, we might give you a shot with a horse or two?

Call Reid(you want his number? message me) if you want. Hes more than a friend. Whenever I sit and sulk selfishly over a deal I blew ofr horse who lost, I talk to Mark and think about his tragedy, and then I feel ashamed, like the lowest form of life on the planet.
You have made the error of judging a book by its cover. Bad move dude. Still want that challenge?

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Call Reid(you want his number? message me) if you want. Hes more than a friend. Whenever I sit and sulk selfishly over a deal I blew ofr horse who lost, I talk to Mark and think about his tragedy, and then I feel ashamed, like the lowest form of life on the planet.
You have made the error of judging a book by its cover. Bad move dude. Still want that challenge?

Where's the ticket? Let's see it. Lesson One about internet boards. 99% of what people post is not true. If I had the ticket I would be the first to post it here.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Where's the ticket? Let's see it. Lesson One about internet boards. 99% of what people post is not true. If I had the ticket I would be the first to post it here.
Mr Robbins will be happy to show you the ticket(it was bet in his Brisbet account, I made the bet so I know). You wanna question lansdon, you will find you have made a mistake, Bring your brother as well, PLEASE DO THAT!!!!!!! I can't wait to see this. Question lansdon, I dare you!!!

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Mr Robbins will be happy to show you the ticket(it was bet in his Brisbet account, I made the bet so I know). You wanna question lansdon, you will find you have made a mistake, Bring your brother as well, PLEASE DO THAT!!!!!!! I can't wait to see this. Question lansdon, I dare you!!!

YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR. According to you, Lansdon posts here, lets see the confirmation. Obviously you can get it. I know all about Brisbet. Very easy to post it. Gotcha Oracle. That is for starting with me.

I proved you are nothing but a phony, hack. CONGRATS ON YOUR MONOPOLY MONEY PICK 6.

Thanks for the laughs, never last harder in my life.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:14 PM
YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR. According to you, Lansdon posts here, lets see the confirmation. Obviously you can get it. I know all about Brisbet. Very easy to post it. Gotcha Oracle. That is for starting with me.

I proved you are nothing but a phony, hack. CONGRATS ON YOUR MONOPOLY MONEY PICK 6.

You and your homo brother can laugh all you want. You have angered the wrong guy, I assure you!!!!

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:17 PM

I hear your brother LOVES those Korean sheep!!!

Scav
06-04-2006, 09:48 PM
For the prices that hit in this sequence, you got f8cked with it only paying 33k....especially with a $30 horse on the end (where alot of people single)

SCUDSBROTHER
06-04-2006, 10:00 PM

What is the point of this? If somebody posts something,and it comes in,then (for our purposes here)they did it.He posted it,and it came in.He posted a winning pick 6 that paid 16-1.That's all I need to know.

Togacapper
06-04-2006, 10:02 PM
What is the point of this? If somebody posts something,and it comes in,then (for our purposes here)they did it.He posted it,and it came in.He posted a winning pick 6 that paid 16-1.That's all I need to know.
good point