My late pick 4 at belmont

2-3-9
5-6-7
1-4-6
3-6-11

Good luck all

skippy3481
06-04-2006, 02:45 PM
The most crooked track on the planet wow. what a flipping joke.

GPK
06-04-2006, 02:53 PM

you need to be working today anyways...lol:cool:

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 03:01 PM

If you are talking about Belmont, you are on to something. Nostradamus has lots of inside information which helps get $29 winners. Not fair, but true.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:07 PM
If you are talking about Belmont, you are on to something. Nostradamus has lots of inside information which helps get $29 winners. Not fair, but true.

LOL!!! Yo talking about Ricky? Thats hysterical, Im an agent and buy horses for him. Lans owns a lotta horses with the guy and calls him every day. Funny, he didnt think a whole lot of that one. Guess he tells a kid in his dorm room but not his friends and owners. Wow!!! Lans will ask him who the kid in the dorm room is that he favors over him. Lets see if he knows you, this will be fun!!!!!!

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 03:24 PM
LOL!!! Yo talking about Ricky? Thats hysterical, Im an agent and buy horses for him. Lans owns a lotta horses with the guy and calls him every day. Funny, he didnt think a whole lot of that one. Guess he tells a kid in his dorm room but not his friends and owners. Wow!!! Lans will ask him who the kid in the dorm room is that he favors over him. Lets see if he knows you, this will be fun!!!!!!

I have better inside information than a couple of trainers. You have really low self-esteem and need to constantly drop names. Next time you go to Belmont go in the entrance right of Hempstead and look to your left. If you really know the business you know what I am talking about. That is about as inside as it gets. If you are just some degenerate who knows a couple people, you won't get it. Which is what i suspect.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:27 PM
I have better inside information than a couple of trainers. You have really low self-esteem and need to constantly drop names. Next time you go to Belmont go in the entrance right of Hempstead and look to your left. If you really know the business you know what I am talking about. That is about as inside as it gets. If you are just some degenerate who knows a couple people, you won't get it. Which is what i suspect.

LOL!!!!!! This is pretty funny stuff, ohhhh, so you know guys who fix races huh? Make sure you keep that lawyer handy, only a dopey kid in fantasyland tried to broadcast on the net that he knows guys who "have more info than trainers". yeah, sure, ok. Just keep talking, please, this is great. Tell us all about the inside info you get from the guys who know more than trainers. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey nostra, my buddy carlos martin just called, he asked me if I would ask you to find out what race hes gonna win the next time you go in that place you mentioned. Hed be really appreciative if you would let him know, hes like to get a bet down, thanks man, he really appreciates it, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey nostra, my buddy carlos martin just called, he asked me if I would ask you to find out what race hes gonna win the next time you go in that place you mentioned. Hed be really appreciative if you would let him know, hes like to get a bet down, thanks man, he really appreciates it, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Enough with the name dropping. I would tell you to buy some self-esteem but from your picks you are a little short on cash. LOL Anyone who is really legit in this business doesn't drop names. You are a gambler who knows a few people. I am sure your friends love you talking about them on a chat site.

Fact, my picks win, yours don't. Enough, now go away and stop following my posts.

Lasting Milledge just hit a HR, so leave me alone so I can enjoy my Mets.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Enough with the name dropping. I would tell you to buy some self-esteem but from your picks you are a little short on cash. LOL Anyone who is really legit in this business doesn't drop names. You are a gambler who knows a few people. I am sure your friends love you talking about them on a chat site.

Fact, my picks win, yours don't. Enough, now go away and stop following my posts.

Lasting Milledge just hit a HR, so leave me alone so I can enjoy my Mets.

Well see, ummm, I would be embarassed to tell anyone I suggest that they bet a 3-5 shot to place. Thats not exactly something I would wanna put down on the ole resume.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Well see, ummm, I would be embarassed to tell anyone I suggest that they bet a 3-5 shot to place. Thats not exactly something I would wanna put down on the ole resume.

Look, you have zero credibility. You mock me for making picks without knowing the track conditions, although I was at Belmont this morning. Then you call yourself a handicapper and bet on the first race on a track that can play anyway. What happened? Your pick lost. What a surprise. Then in the 2nd my 17-1 shot almost pulls it off. Place betting is a good bet if you understand pools and betting. My math skills are probably a little better than yours. I play pick 3's, 4's, 6's when it makes sense. I understand how to single horses and use the all button. You play them all over the place and all day long. You can't be any worse a money manager than that. Anyone who missed the Pick 6 at Churchill yesterday is not a good handicapper. They were giving money away. I guess you don't like free money.

skippy3481
06-04-2006, 04:19 PM
That 6th race was an absolute joke. The 5 who slows little early speed opens up on the field by 4 lengths in the first 1/4. Where did the other 4 speed horses go.8-1 morning line comes down to 5-2 no great works no great races= someone who pounded it with inside information.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 05:12 PM
That 6th race was an absolute joke. The 5 who slows little early speed opens up on the field by 4 lengths in the first 1/4. Where did the other 4 speed horses go.8-1 morning line comes down to 5-2 no great works no great races= someone who pounded it with inside information.

If you read my picks today, especially the first line, you will be proven correct. There was a ton of inside information on that horse, but that type of stuff is never going to be given out on a website. Not when huge money is available to be made. That someone was actually a lot of someones. Unless you like redistibuting your money to insiders, avoid Belmont ;)

http://derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299