PDA

View Full Version : 8th at Del Mar Saturday

2Hot4TV
08-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Porto Santo is a half to Gorella. This horse seems to have the same closing kick.

DerbyCat
08-12-2006, 10:47 AM
I like Porto Santo a lot in this race, appears to be a great closer and will have plenty of speed to close into... trainer does well with this type of horse as well as 2nd off the lay-off... should get a nice price since you know the money is going to be on AP Warrior and Arson Squad. I also think that Get Funky gets up into the money - looking at his form cycle, it appears that he was prepping specifically for this race.

PSH
08-12-2006, 06:21 PM
I like Porto Santo a lot in this race, appears to be a great closer and will have plenty of speed to close into... trainer does well with this type of horse as well as 2nd off the lay-off... should get a nice price since you know the money is going to be on AP Warrior and Arson Squad. I also think that Get Funky gets up into the money - looking at his form cycle, it appears that he was prepping specifically for this race.

I recall also that Porto had some trouble last time out in the Oceanside as the fave...

SCUDSBROTHER
08-12-2006, 07:46 PM
6/5 odds on the Porto horse...Too low for me,but would be a nice check for Arroyo.

SCUDSBROTHER
08-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Oh,tough loss for Papi.Is it just me ,or is he(A.P.) 2x the size of Porto.