PDA

View Full Version : Arlington Million Info

Habersham000
08-11-2006, 08:41 AM
The "Million Lane" where the portable rail will be set does not favor speed...just some extra info if you looking to bet a horse on the front end.

Scav
08-11-2006, 08:49 AM
The "Million Lane" where the portable rail will be set does not favor speed...just some extra info if you looking to bet a horse on the front end.

Double D doing everything he can for the closers so we can get oohhhs and aaahhhhhs....

I'll be there at like 9am, what gate should I go in because I know they lock the gates until 10am, need to get seats in the gold room...

Backdoor entrance by that softball field?

Habersham000
08-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Grandstand entrace would be your best bet....make sure you bring your Dad's Twin Spires card or they won't let you in early I don't think....if you have a problem getting in give me a call...i will pm you my phone number...i am getting there around 9 also

Scav
08-11-2006, 08:53 AM
I have your cell....He is giving it to me, the tickets we have say Clubhouse....I'll just go to the grandstand and raise hell, shorter walk to the room anyways, we can handicap the card at TSC desk

Habersham000
08-11-2006, 08:56 AM
i will be at twin spires center second floor all day saturday

Scav
08-11-2006, 08:57 AM
with form in hand I am sure, they better let you sneak out to watch the race real quick

Habersham000
08-11-2006, 09:36 AM
i will be able to watch all the big races no problem...i will probably make it down to your box for them...come and stop by after you get you seats in the gold room

Scav
08-11-2006, 09:52 AM
i will be able to watch all the big races no problem...i will probably make it down to your box for them...come and stop by after you get you seats in the gold room

Yeah man, I gotta kill 3 hours doing something and that something will be tearing apart programs and sweeping the card....I might have to chill in the room for a little while because some of those guys in there are like hawks....Last year I almost got into a brawl with this one degenerate. Friggin guy was sitting in seats that say "Rick" on them and I GUARANTEE you he wasn't "Rick"

Guy wouldn't listen to security so I am like "Dude, just move before things get a little nasty, you don't even have a program, and probably have less then $10 in your pocket" Guy gets all bad and I am like "um no" and this one HUGE dude in their got all righteous on him. It was awesome