PDA

View Full Version : Today's Racing Digest

geeker2
07-20-2009, 10:18 PM
They now offer data for all track across the US. They also give you a free daily race at each track.

They have been a popular handicapping supplement to the DRF in CA for years.

http://www.todaysracingdigest.com/index.php?page=main

SlewsMyHero
07-21-2009, 06:18 AM
I can recommend Today's Racing Digest as well. I spent many years in Northern California and Nevada, and regularly used "the Digest". Glad to see that they have expanded their coverage.

cmorioles
07-21-2009, 09:31 AM
I guess they have a lot more time now that California only has about 74 horses in training.

the_fat_man
07-21-2009, 09:38 AM
I guess they have a lot more time now that California only has about 74 horses in training.

You know what I don't get? Take GG, for example. Here's the track that probably has the least number of average number of starters per race in the country. Which makes it one of Fat Man's favorites.:rolleyes:

YET, towards the end of the recent meet, when they were offering more (and more) turf races, these races had full fields. Hard to convince me that tapeta doesn't play like turf. So, I wonder, why those so eager to run on turf weren't as eager to do so on tapeta? It's not like we're discussing WO here, where, apparently, there is a significant difference between poly and turf.

freddymo
07-21-2009, 10:50 AM
I heard it was a multiple of that... like 225 total.. Get your facts straight or deal with The Fat Man at your own risk!