PDA

View Full Version : Jewish Late Double at Belmont Park Today

boldruler
08-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Even Nostradamus said he liked it.

Race 8 Bruce Levine's Big Apple Daddy

Race 9 Bobby Frankel's Grand Opening(IRE) (Wildenstein Stable owns him too).

Being Irish and 1/2 Jewish the horse in the ninth is the best bet of the year. :)

Downthestretch55
08-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Duh!!!!
You must be lost again Bold Liar. Belmont is not running now.
The horses you mentioned are at Saratoga.

Don't worry, the nice folks from Bellvue will find you somewhere in Elmont and bring you back to your ward. Just don't fight the restraints this time, ok?
Thanks for the clue about your location...they're on their way.

Nostradamus
08-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Duh!!!!
You must be lost again Bold Liar. Belmont is not running now.
The horses you mentioned are at Saratoga.

Don't worry, the nice folks from Bellvue will find you somewhere in Elmont and bring you back to your ward. Just don't fight the restraints this time, ok?
Thanks for the clue about your location...they're on their way.

Dude, give him a break. He is just learning. He spent the summer with a group a seasoned gamblers and experts like myself. Sounds like a guy who missed out on another brilliant pick by Nostradamus in today's third at belmont.

Downthestretch55
08-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Dude, give him a break. He is just learning. He spent the summer with a group a seasoned gamblers and experts like myself. Sounds like a guy who missed out on another brilliant pick by Nostradamus in today's third at belmont.
Nostradamus,
If you had the winner in today's third at Belmont, you must be as over medicated as Bold Liar.
THEY ARE NOT RUNNING THERE NOW!!!
The horses are at Saratoga, other than those that are in training for the fall meet. Are you betting workouts?

Now, find Bold Liar, go outside to the big statue in front. The horse looks like Secretariat (cause it is). Wait there for the nice people to come and bring you back to the hospital's top floor. The nice people won't have to put those nastey jackets on you both again if you cooperate this time...ok?

Nostradamus
08-10-2006, 02:48 PM
Nostradamus,
If you had the winner in today's third at Belmont, you must be as over medicated as Bold Liar.
THEY ARE NOT RUNNING THERE NOW!!!
The horses are at Saratoga, other than those that are in training for the fall meet. Are you betting workouts?

Now, find Bold Liar, go outside to the big statue in front. The horse looks like Secretariat (cause it is). Wait there for the nice people to come and bring you back to the hospital's top floor. The nice people won't have to put those nastey jackets on you both again if you cooperate this time...ok?

One, the idiot that posted the original post is clueless but a nice guy that is trying to learn.

Two, he posted using one of our universal names.

Three, don't ever call me a liar. I could just go up and change it to Saratoga but I think it is funny and I want a few other people to look at it and laugh at the guy.

Four, I posted the pick for the third at Saratoga, in the selection thread, earlier today.

Five, Calm down. There are 4 different people posting on this one computer and it gets a little confusing because people don't always change the user name.

Six, Nobody here has ever done anything cruel. We are just having fun.

Downthestretch55
08-10-2006, 03:12 PM
OK!!!
Lighten up.
I saw the posts about picking winners at Belmont and thought you guys were off your rockers.

Kind of funny to me.

No malice intended...thanks for the giggle.

boldruler
08-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Sweet picks, have any more for Saturday's card? I need to cross a few horses off.

Frankel is a really good trainer. I don't know much about Levine. Frankel will win the Arlington Million this weekend with Arab owned, Jewish Trained Cacique.