PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Race 3

Nostradamus
08-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Miracle Moment. They won't catch him.

Nostradamus
08-10-2006, 12:44 PM
she took a lot of early money. only 5-2 now down from 5-1 on ML. blk off today.

1st_Saturday_in_May
08-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Nice call!

boldruler
08-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Nice call!

Nostradamus has a ton of inside information. He says he is the greatest handicapper but he gets information none of us could get, especially from two barns. The real Bold Ruler even gave us our weekly bonus a day early and let us go out to lunch and bet the horse. I have been betting horses for 5 years and always lost but this summer I made more money betting than I did working. And when their horses win they always win by huge margins. Today he won exactly like he said. I made $500 on Showing Up in his last race and nearly $1000 on a horse named Klepto Cat that paid $19 to win.

Nostradamus
08-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Nostradamus has a ton of inside information. He says he is the greatest handicapper but he gets information none of us could get, especially from two barns. The real Bold Ruler even gave us our weekly bonus a day early and let us go out to lunch and bet the horse. I have been betting horses for 5 years and always lost but this summer I made more money betting than I did working. And when their horses win they always win by huge margins. Today he won exactly like he said. I made $500 on Showing Up in his last race and nearly $1000 on a horse named Klepto Cat that paid $19 to win.

The horse won by 7-10 lengths and paid 8.10 to win and I get no love. I am the greatest handicapper alive. That is why they call me Nostradamus. :eek:

boldruler
08-10-2006, 08:00 PM
I just watched the replay. What a win. I wish I had more than $20 on him.

PSH
08-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Way to go Nostradamus, better than you thought at 3-1?

Guess you can parlay that on Showing Up on Saturday and an ice cold exacta with Go Between. :)

PSH

boldruler
08-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Way to go Nostradamus, better than you thought at 3-1?

Guess you can parlay that on Showing Up on Saturday and an ice cold exacta with Go Between. :)

PSH

He blew off his last day at work to go to Monmouth. He does like Showing Up tomorrow though and Cherokee Heat at Monmouth. I don't know what race it is though.