PDA

View Full Version : NY track conditions

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Here is some info for guys who care about "minor" things(LOL!) like the conditions that races will be run on.
AT Belmont today the track will begin as muddy, and there will be NO turf racing. Scratches will be plentiful and I will announce when they have beenposted on the NYRA website.
Hope this helps out all the people who have been waiting for this info to analyze the card properly. Good luck to everyone!!!
Be back after the scratches with my analysis, info, and plays.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Why are you such a jerk. I didn't say anything to you. You started attacking me for no reason. If you ever want to have a handicapping contest I will gladly take you on. Why don't we make the Saratoga meet the contest. I will put up money, but $1000 is my limit.

I am going to assume you were mocking me and Hickory Hill. Maybe you should concentrate more on money managment and selections and less on attacking people.

Again, are you a liar or delusional. I want you to show me exactly what other website my picks showed up on yesterday.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Why are you such a jerk. I didn't say anything to you. You started attacking me for no reason. If you ever want to have a handicapping contest I will gladly take you on. Why don't we make the Saratoga meet the contest. I will put up money, but $1000 is my limit.
Why don't we play with real money? 1000 limit? Blah, 10,000 and you can have Steve hold the money.

Hickory Hill Hoff
06-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the info, but was that a "little" dig toward me? I looked at the card, last night and this morning. I figured the turf races were off, my god it was a monsoon down there yesterday. As always, one should check the racing conditions before betting, rule #1 when spending your hard earned cash. I've been doing this for awhile also Mike, again everyone should do thier homework before betting. Those are just my selections and opinions on today's card. Good luck with your plays there's room for everybody here with opinions, I think that's why Steve has this site.

oracle80

I am going to assume you were mocking me and Hickory Hill. Maybe you should concentrate more on money managment and selections and less on attacking people.

Again, are you a liar or delusional. I want you to show me exactly what other website my picks showed up on yesterday.

I can show you post on ESPN in which you claimed to be the wizard over here and that you would return. I can also show your post over there where you said you would make a up a name and come over to try and mock me.
Now, you are the one who has lied about me and what I have produced for all to read.

Nostradamus
Why don't we play with real money? 1000 limit? Blah, 10,000 and you can have Steve hold the money.

$10,000 is too much for me but I will go to $2500, maybe $5000. I don't care who holds the money as long as they are honest.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the info, but was that a "little" dig toward me? I looked at the card, last night and this morning. I figured the turf races were off, my god it was a monsoon down there yesterday. As always, one should check the racing conditions before betting, rule #1 when spending your hard earned cash. I've been doing this for awhile also Mike, again everyone should do thier homework before betting. Those are just my selections and opinions on today's card. Good luck with your plays there's room for everybody here with opinions, I think that's why Steve has this site.
Hick I wasnt digging at you. You were sharp, you handicapped for off the grass.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:57 AM
$10,000 is too much for me but I will go to $2500, maybe $5000. I don't care who holds the money as long as they are honest.

Saratoga it is!!!! WIll be there everyday.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 09:59 AM
I can show you post on ESPN in which you claimed to be the wizard over here and that you would return. I can also show your post over there where you said you would make a up a name and come over to try and mock me.
Now, you are the one who has lied about me and what I have produced for all to read.

I don't even read ESPN, but I would love to see those posts. Just post the links right here for me to see. I think this person has made you paranoid. This site is affiliated with a radio show and yahoo website.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:00 AM
I don't even read ESPN, but I would love to see those posts. Just post the links right here for me to see. I think this person has made you paranoid. This site is affiliated with a radio show and yahoo website.

Nice try, truly. Then why the lies about whati have posted, you have yet to address that topic.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Saratoga it is!!!! WIll be there everyday.

Ok. $2500 is it then? We need some rules. I am sure you will have some inside information just like me so I don't want to hear about how you came up with this or that horse. Whoever wins the most money keeps it all. Head to Head is fine and easier for me, but if you want to open it up to all who have $2500, that is fine with me too, but it must be winner takes all. 10 person maximum.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Ok. $2500 is it then? We need some rules. I am sure you will have some inside information just like me so I don't want to hear about how you came up with this or that horse. Whoever wins the most money keeps it all. Head to Head is fine and easier for me, but if you want to open it up to all who have $2500, that is fine with me too, but it must be winner takes all. 10 person maximum.
No ten person, just me and you.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Nice try, truly. Then why the lies about whati have posted, you have yet to address that topic.

What lies? I will address any topic. I posted something, you made fun of me and then it went downhill. You say I am some other guy, based on nothing more than being paranoid, and I am still waiting for these posts that have my picks on another site. How hard is it to find them? Just post the links right here.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:07 AM
What lies? I will address any topic. I posted something, you made fun of me and then it went downhill. You say I am some other guy, based on nothing more than being paranoid, and I am still waiting for these posts that have my picks on another site. How hard is it to find them? Just post the links right here.

Nice try again, Can you read? Why not address your lies about what i have posted this weekend. Western revenge, best bet of Joint Effort and cold exacta, crushing yesterdays early pik-4(Got many messages from others who did because of what I posted, what are you the only guy who can't read?)
You have lied, and failed to address those lies. Noone is seeing through this, it is you who have the agenda here, not me. I havent lied about you.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:11 AM
No ten person, just me and you.

Ok. I get up there on July 25. I will bring a money order for $2500 and give it to you or Steve. I will give cash if there is a receipt of some type. What are the rules? I prefer straight up picks but you can pick pick 3's, 4's, 6's but you can't just keep upping your bets until you pick one, which might be forever, looking at your picks for the last few days.

If we use NTRA/DRF contest rules I will go up to $5000.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Nice try again, Can you read? Why not address your lies about what i have posted this weekend. Western revenge, best bet of Joint Effort and cold exacta, crushing yesterdays early pik-4(Got many messages from others who did because of what I posted, what are you the only guy who can't read?)
You have lied, and failed to address those lies. Noone is seeing through this, it is you who have the agenda here, not me. I havent lied about you.

Ok. I lied. You have so many picks it is hard to follow. Ok, you are a great handicapper. I will have my work cut out for me this summer. I wouldn't go spending my money though so quickly.

Again, where else were my picks posted?

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Ok. I lied. You have so many picks it is hard to follow. Ok, you are a great handicapper. I will have my work cut out for me this summer. I wouldn't go spending my money though so quickly.

Again, where else were my picks posted?

You are trying to con a guy who is brighter than you. Your picks weren't posted anywheer but here yesterday, and you are an admitted liar now.
You stopped posting there and came here the same day. Do you want me to post the links, guess I will. Ok. last chance, just admit who you are, its no big deal. Or i will post the links that connect you.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:17 AM
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=769&threadID=3776070&lastPostID=24147045

Scav
06-04-2006, 10:17 AM
I would use an intermediatary to give the money to.....my opinion

Hopefully this will go down, I would love to see it

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:18 AM
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=769&threadID=3776070&lastPostID=24147045

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:19 AM
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=769&threadID=3769220&lastPostID=24097433

Steve, is there any doubt?

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:22 AM
Ok can we stop with the lying now?

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Great. Some guy reads my picks and you call me albetty in it so he thinks I am albetty.

How about this, I bet you $1000 to your $100, I am not Albetty. I will be able to prove that 100%.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Great. Some guy reads my picks and you call me albetty in it so he thinks I am albetty.

How about this, I bet you $1000 to your $100, I am not Albetty. I will be able to prove that 100%.

Sigh, there is no way to prove anything on the internet, but you must think we are real dumb. Why would someone else go to that site, and brag about posting tactially Fein(as you did here the same day) and call himself teh pinball wizard? Do you really think thats plausible or believable by anyone with half a brain? You've been exposed. I don't care what you do, but you single handedly attempted to wreck the other site, and I just want it known who you are so that you can be prevented from trying to do that here. You've already admitted beinga liar and having an agenda agaisnt me. I mean, what do yoiu expect?

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Sigh, there is no way to prove anything on the internet, but you must think we are real dumb. Why would someone else go to that site, and brag about posting tactially Fein(as you did here the same day) and call himself teh pinball wizard? Do you really think thats plausible or believable by anyone with half a brain? You've been exposed. I don't care what you do, but you single handedly attempted to wreck the other site, and I just want it known who you are so that you can be prevented from trying to do that here. You've already admitted beinga liar and having an agenda agaisnt me. I mean, what do yoiu expect?

The Wizard and the Crystal Ball come from a yellow sheet sold at Belmont and other tracks. READ THE CRYSTAL BALL. The pinball wizard is from a WHO song. The Albetty guy can't even get that right.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:32 AM
The Wizard and the Crystal Ball come from a yellow sheet sold at Belmont and other tracks. READ THE CRYSTAL BALL. The pinball wizard is from a WHO song. The Albetty guy can't even get that right.

Everyone knows who the Wizard is, hes Michael Kipness, and your feeble attempts to shrug this off arent gonna work. You've been exposed, and quit the lies, I don't have to tolerate those here and neither does anyone else.