PDA

View Full Version : June 19 CD nite racing??

wac
06-02-2009, 09:06 PM
I live in l'ville and will def be there. Anyone else going? would love to get to put a face with the names.

Buddy Hogan
06-12-2009, 01:44 AM
Keeneland is having a handicapping tournament that night. I can bet the races from C.D. and won't have to listen to that horrible loud music or that non stop announcer. They will have lot's of drunks and white trash for the races under the stars.

I hate Churchill Downs with a passion. It is impossible to go set out in the closed grandstand with your form and try to study the upcoming race. Loud music and a race caller that say's the same thing two or three times, over and over.

I have been to 89 different race tracks in my day and C.D. ranks at the bottom in watching and betting on race horses. They want everyone to stay home and bet on ts.com then their overhead goes to almost nothing. They started this around 2002.

I'll be at Keeneland. Clean,great food and a good place to bet race horses.

Buddy

chucklestheclown
06-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Ouch!

Buddy Hogan
06-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Tomorrow nite there will be nothing but drunks,white trash and woman pushing kids around in a stroller's with long lines for old headache making cheap draft beer and the littlest hot dogs you ever seen.
No place to bet,loud music and freaks. Same as every day except it will be dark. I think they are going to offer $25,000 to anyone that can find a clean seat in old part of clubhouse. Grandstand is closed.
I'm going to Keeneland.

Buddy