PDA

View Full Version : Sundays picks from NOSTRADAMUS

The_Wizard
06-04-2006, 07:14 AM
After giving out a $933 Pick 4 yesterday and a $29 winner and the late double at Belmont, the Wizard's Crystal Ball sees the Number #5 at Belmont today.

Race 1 #5 Verkhotina (100WP)

Race 2 #5 Pretty Sarah (50WP)

Race 5 #5 Mrs. Chippy (200WP)

Race 7 #5 No Reason (100WP)

Race 9 #5 With Affirmation (50WP)

Good Luck. THE WIZARD.

Thunder Gulch
06-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Nice capping....now lose the third person references to your internet name. I feel like I'm in the Seinfield episode reading your posts "Jimmy's gonna get you Kramer"..."George likes spicy chicken"

Cajungator26
06-04-2006, 08:19 AM
Nice capping....now lose the third person references to your internet name. I feel like I'm in the Seinfield episode reading your posts "Jimmy's gonna get you Kramer"..."George likes spicy chicken"

LMAO... that is too funny. :D

Kasept
06-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Don't mind the third person reference(s), but the Wiz should be advised that the original Wizard, Mike Kipness, has been using the moniker for a long time as well as "Crystal Ball"...

Unless "our" Wiz IS Mike Kipness who is probably the best capping service/sheet available, and he is handing out these nice bankers gratis!! Kipness' selections are available on BRISnet. He's PARTICULARY strong on "big" racing days like Belmont Day, Travers and Whitney Day, Breeders' Cup Day, etc..

Maybe we should hold a DT Contest to re-name our Wizard??

The Sorcerer? The Seer?

Thunder Gulch
06-04-2006, 08:34 AM
I was going to say the same thing about the tout over at Brisnet..I have purchased his simulcast sheet when I go to the OTB to keep the action going, and he has thrown out some nice winners over time.

The_Wizard
06-04-2006, 08:49 AM
This Wizard is far superior to any other Wizard (partially because I don't have to pick every race) but The Wizard will change his name, to keep the website out of trouble.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Nostradamus sees the #5 doing well today at Belmont.

Good Luck. Nostradamus formerly THE WIZARD.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Nostradamus sees the #5 doing well today at Belmont.

Good Luck. Nostradamus formerly THE WIZARD.

Good luck Albetty.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:19 AM
By the way what kind of "seer" gives out bets before knowing track conditions and whether or not races are on or off he grass?
Serious question here, do you know the track conditions for today and which races are on or off the grass? I'd really appreciate the info.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Good luck Albetty.

I am not Albetty. Tough luck with your Churchill Pick 4. You should have listened to Nostradamus. Nostradamus is no longer going to post his pick 4's and 6's though so good luck to you and the others that play your picks.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:23 AM
I am not Albetty. Tough luck with your Churchill Pick 4. You should have listened to Nostradamus. Nostradamus is no longer going to post his pick 4's and 6's though so good luck to you and the others that play your picks.

Albetty the others on the board including you took credit for you being teh wizard. You also post the same exact bets and amounts that you did on teh other site. You alos bragged about being teh wizard on the other site.
I'm just asking you , how can anyone post responsible informed selectiosn without knowing what surfaces the races will be run on and what the conditions will be? Seems to me that noone with a real opinion would do that. I know I would never do that. Thast just dart throwing, and we all know you will hit bullesyes if you throw enough darts.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:25 AM
And you didnt answer my serious question, do you know what the track conditions are or what surfaces the races are gonna be run on? If you have this info I'm sure everyone would realy appreciate it.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:26 AM
I only ask because I can't really make any selections or plays without knowing what surfaces and conditions the races will be run on. Its the most important thing you can know before you even attempt to analyze something.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Albetty the others on the board including you took credit for you being teh wizard. You also post the same exact bets and amounts that you did on teh other site. You alos bragged about being teh wizard on the other site.
I'm just asking you , how can anyone post responsible informed selectiosn without knowing what surfaces the races will be run on and what the conditions will be? Seems to me that noone with a real opinion would do that. I know I would never do that. Thast just dart throwing, and we all know you will hit bullesyes if you throw enough darts.

Look, for the 10th time, I am not Albetty. Just because my picks won and yours didn't doesn't give you a right to attack me. I gave out a $29 winner and a $933 pick 4 yesterday on this site. Where did somebody give out the exact same picks as me? I only posted them here. Either you are a liar or you are delusional. Give me the exact place where somebody gave out the 4 horses and the Pick 4 I gave out yesterday. As for my picks, I know everything about Belmont.

You seem to be the one throwing darts. I picked 4 horses yesterday, one won at $29 and another finished second, losing by a head. My pick 4 was the only pick 4 I selected, on the same thread as you. Mine won and paid $933 and yours lost. You started the entire thing when I made my first post by attacking me with your windex comment. Then you attacked me for using the all button. Maybe you should have used the all button yesterday, considering I had a pick 6 thanks to it and you lost.

Sorry that you aren't picking many winners but I make a few selections and stick with them. You seem to make thousands of picks. You might want to learn about discipline and money management.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Look, for the 10th time, I am not Albetty. Just because my picks won and yours didn't doesn't give you a right to attack me. I gave out a $29 winner and a $933 pick 4 yesterday on this site. Where did somebody give out the exact same picks as me? I only posted them here. Either you are a liar or you are delusional. Give me the exact place where somebody gave out the 4 horses and the Pick 4 I gave out yesterday. As for my picks, I know everything about Belmont.

You seem to be the one throwing darts. I picked 4 horses yesterday, one won at $29 and another finished second, losing by a head. My pick 4 was the only pick 4 I selected, on the same thread as you. Mine won and paid $933 and yours lost. You started the entire thing when I made my first post by attacking me with your windex comment. Then you attacked me for using the all button. Maybe you should have used the all button yesterday, considering I had a pick 6 thanks to it and you lost.

Sorry that you aren't picking many winners but I make a few selections and stick with them. You seem to make thousands of picks. You might want to learn about discipline and money management.

LOL!!! I gave out winners every day, nice ones, and all best bets won yesterday.
I'm just asking a seriosu question. How can anyone claim to be sharp who posts selections without knowing track conditions and what surface they are racing on?
You still love Verkhotina in the mud? And Mrs Chippy is in the 4th race, not the 5th. Do you still like With Affirmation in the last race in the mud?

It just seems as if that someone who really knew what they were doing would at least know what surface and conditions the horses they were playing or touting weer actully running on or what race they were in. But don't let me bother you will "small" details like that.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 09:42 AM
And you didnt answer my serious question, do you know what the track conditions are or what surfaces the races are gonna be run on? If you have this info I'm sure everyone would realy appreciate it.

Do the DRF people make their selections a day in advance? Why would Nostradamus need to know anything in advance. Do you know who Nostradamus is?

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 09:47 AM
LOL!!! I gave out winners every day, nice ones, and all best bets won yesterday.
I'm just asking a seriosu question. How can anyone claim to be sharp who posts selections without knowing track conditions and what surface they are racing on?
You still love Verkhotina in the mud? And Mrs Chippy is in the 4th race, not the 5th. Do you still like With Affirmation in the last race in the mud?

It just seems as if that someone who really knew what they were doing would at least know what surface and conditions the horses they were playing or touting weer actully running on or what race they were in. But don't let me bother you will "small" details like that.

I am not saying you aren't a good handicapper but you would have lost money if you bet on your picks yesterday. Name your winners yesterday. Why do you care how I pick horses? I have a feeling you are going to use your picks anyway.

Again, are you a liar or delusional. What other website had my 4 picks yesterday and my pick 4. I gave out 4 horses at Belmont and 1 pick 4 here yesterday. That was it. One horse won easily and paid $29 and my pick 4 won and paid $933. Fortunately for me I also had the pick 6. Again, I would like to see where else my picks showed up.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Do the DRF people make their selections a day in advance? Why would Nostradamus need to know anything in advance. Do you know who Nostradamus is?

I guess the real Nostradamus would have known that the track was muddy and that there was no turf racing and not to select horses like Verkhotina and that can't stand up in the mud.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:49 AM
I am not saying you aren't a good handicapper but you would have lost money if you bet on your picks yesterday. Name your winners yesterday. Why do you care how I pick horses? I have a feeling you are going to use your picks anyway.

Again, are you a liar or delusional. What other website had my 4 picks yesterday and my pick 4. I gave out 4 horses at Belmont and 1 pick 4 here yesterday. That was it. One horse won easily and paid $29 and my pick 4 won and paid $933. Fortunately for me I also had the pick 6. Again, I would like to see where else my picks showed up.

Thats the thing, you are just a liar.
The first belmont pik-4 that I gave out contained the winners on the core ticket and three presses. that means that you woudl have had it 4 times. Since it was a very cheap bet to make, thast over 900 dollars right there.
I also said that I loved Joint Effort and that the only other horse i could see was Pletchesr. Lost of guys pounded that one and messaged me to thank me. As far as cold? I told everyone about Westren revenge. I know you are Albetty, and you are distorting the truth and lying with an agenda. You are completely full of it. OR you can't read and comprehend. Which one is it?

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Do you even know what a press is? Its very basic betting terminology that means you go back and "press" a certain horse for extra, in the case of pik-'s meaning you then play another ticket using only that horse.
Like I asked, which one is it, because anyone who read my stuff yesterday can clearly see that I absolutely hammered the pik-4 yesterday at Belmont that paid over 230 bucks, multiple times on very cheap tickets.
On my own, the pik-3 that ended with Joint was killed, and the one that ended with Foggy was killed as well. In addition I was talking up Joint Effort for two days and the win bet and exacta weer absolute cinches taht got murdered as well. I really hate liars, always have.

Cajungator26
06-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Thats the thing, you are just a liar.
The first belmont pik-4 that I gave out contained the winners on the core ticket and three presses. that means that you woudl have had it 4 times. Since it was a very cheap bet to make, thast over 900 dollars right there.
I also said that I loved Joint Effort and that the only other horse i could see was Pletchesr. Lost of guys pounded that one and messaged me to thank me. As far as cold? I told everyone about Westren revenge. I know you are Albetty, and you are distorting the truth and lying with an agenda. You are completely full of it. OR you can't read and comprehend. Which one is it?

Mike, I would say that it's a fair assumption to assume that he is 1.) Completely full of it and 2.) Can't read or comprehend. He seems to be lacking in both areas.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Mike, I would say that it's a fair assumption to assume that he is 1.) Completely full of it and 2.) Can't read or comprehend. He seems to be lacking in both areas.

Cajun go to the Espn board and look up Albetty's most recent posts. he clearly proclaims to be the "pinball wizard" and says he will return over there. Then yesterday his buddy proclaims him to be the wizard. I hate cowards, just say who you are, I always have. He also makes teh exact same bets here and demoniations he always made over there when posting bets. My question is what are the chances of coiincidence? Couple that with his absolute lies about what I have produced, I mean, what are the odds?

Cajungator26
06-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Cajun go to the Espn board and look up Albetty's most recent posts. he clearly proclaims to be the "pinball wizard" and says he will return over there. Then yesterday his buddy proclaims him to be the wizard. I hate cowards, just say who you are, I always have. He also makes teh exact same bets here and demoniations he always made over there when posting bets. My question is what are the chances of coiincidence? Couple that with his absolute lies about what I have produced, I mean, what are the odds?

I've seen the posts over there, and I agree with you. I don't understand what he has to gain by lying. He was a needle over there and he's a needle over here. He might as well fess up to it.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:09 AM
I've seen the posts over there, and I agree with you. I don't understand what he has to gain by lying. He was a needle over there and he's a needle over here. He might as well fess up to it.

Well that guy was gonna show me what was what down in Ky. said he saw me but that I looked busy so he didnt approach. His tune sure changed when he saw the guys I was with. hes not stupid, I'll give him that.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Ok. I am buying a hat from Steve this week. When he gets my money and has postage from NY on it, is that going to be enough to prove I am not this guy you say I am. Did he normally give out $29 horses and $933 pick 4's. Not everyone here is from ESPN. Go to attheracesandbeyond.com, click on handicapping and there is a link. Paranoid people.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Ok. I am buying a hat from Steve this week. When he gets my money and has postage from NY on it, is that going to be enough to prove I am not this guy you say I am. Did he normally give out $29 horses and $933 pick 4's. Not everyone here is from ESPN. Go to attheracesandbeyond.com, click on handicapping and there is a link. Paranoid people.

You've just been nailed on the other thread, I posted the links, games up. Why not just say who you are? You already admitted lying about me, what else do you lie about?

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Oracle keeps calling me Albetty, so here is the bet

I will bet $1000 to Oracle's $100 that I am not Albetty. All the proof will have to come from me.

IS THAT A BET ORACLE. Just to let you know, I am red hot right now, with my winners over the last few days. Would love to make an easy $100. You can pay me on 7/25 at Saratoga.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Oracle keeps calling me Albetty, so here is the bet

I will bet $1000 to Oracle's $100 that I am not Albetty. All the proof will have to come from me.

IS THAT A BET ORACLE. Just to let you know, I am red hot right now, with my winners over the last few days. Would love to make an easy $100. You can pay me on 7/25 at Saratoga.

There is no way to prove that successfully, on either side. I put out the evidence, so that others know. Thast whats important. Good luck with those grass horses in the mud today, peace out!!!

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:32 AM
There is no way to prove that successfully, on either side. I put out the evidence, so that others know. Thast whats important. Good luck with those grass horses in the mud today, peace out!!!

I can easily prove it. Are you not taking the bet? Coward.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:33 AM
I can easily prove it. Are you not taking the bet? Coward.
So you are gonna get the address of a guy you supposedly don't Know? How does that work exactly? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:36 AM
I have challenged Oracle to a Saratoga Contest. He wants head to head and $2500 each. Steve Byk will hold the money if he agrees to that. I will be up there on 7/25. I am not Albetty and will prove it when I get there. In fact I will send something to Steve this week to prove it. I know Oracle will not weasel out of this because he would look like a coward in front of the board. I propose we put our picks on this site each day, so Oracle can't come up with excuses.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 10:38 AM
I have challenged Oracle to a Saratoga Contest. He wants head to head and $2500 each. Steve Byk will hold the money if he agrees to that. I will be up there on 7/25. I am not Albetty and will prove it when I get there. In fact I will send something to Steve this week to prove it. I know Oracle will not weasel out of this because he would look like a coward in front of the board. I propose we put our picks on this site each day, so Oracle can't come up with excuses.

I will not be at the computer come August, I will be at the track each morning and afternoon into evening. I have no time to post that each day. ANything done with me will be doen in person, like gentlemen.
I would now ask you to contact me, and not waste the boards space with your obvios lies and vendetta. This boadr has a personal messgae feature. I will be happy to converse with you there an give you my address, email and phone number. I will expcet you to do the same, unless its you who turn out to be the weasel.

Scav
06-04-2006, 10:41 AM
This is getting good....

Sidebets will be taken on this....

right now, since Oracle is at home for this event....Since I am setting the line...

Oracle -130 vs Nostradamus +110

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Fine. I will be there all summer, except one week. You can make the picks and I will make mine and I will use my laptop to post them, or better yet Steve can do it for a 5% fee. Sound good?

Scav
06-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Line just dropped to -120/+100 from a huge bet from Hooves

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:42 AM
This is getting good....

Sidebets will be taken on this....

right now, since Oracle is at home for this event....Since I am setting the line...

Oracle -130 vs Nostradamus +110

I think that is fair, but all the NYRA tracks are my home tracks. Do you think NTRA/DRF rules are a good way to go?

Scav
06-04-2006, 10:55 AM
It is hard to use NTRA/DRF rules for something like this. I would say you get three win bets a day, you keep a record. Use total winners as the tiebreaker if for some reason you guys have the same amount of cash.

You can either do that, or have a $1,000 bankroll and have at it, anything goes, but you would have to put maxes on exotic payoffs.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 10:58 AM
I just sent Oracle an instant message. I posted on ESPN a few times under Bold Ruler, but I am not Nostradamus, but he is sitting right next to me. He is just a college student that listens to the radio show. What is the big deal, he makes picks on the site. Why are people bothering him? He is a really good handicapper. We are think of actually getting him his own sheet. Should be a fun contest.

Bold Ruler

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:06 AM
It is hard to use NTRA/DRF rules for something like this. I would say you get three win bets a day, you keep a record. Use total winners as the tiebreaker if for some reason you guys have the same amount of cash.

You can either do that, or have a $1,000 bankroll and have at it, anything goes, but you would have to put maxes on exotic payoffs.

My brother's friend just cleared it up. I like the $1000 bankroll idea. Just like in the post and dailynews. Is that it then?

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Kevin said he took care of it, so he will give you my money. If you look at my posts you will see I did nothing but make picks and you attacked me. I am definitely not who you said, but will gladly take your $2500.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:19 AM
I am going to do it. I have $5K and I have a backer for the other $5K. So the rules will be a $1000 bankroll and winner takes all? I figure if I win I can start my own sheet and if I lose I shouldn't have my own sheet. We need to work out something for the last week because I have to be back on LI that week.

randallscott35
06-04-2006, 11:23 AM
You are getting annoying. You will likely be the first leaving this new board. Shut the hell up please.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Sorry, but this is no joke. He just sent me an instant message

"Only contests I play are with real money. REAL!!! And ist 10 grand or nothing. Lansdon will back me with whatever amount is offered. So thats it, 10 grand or nothing."

and I got my friend to back me for the other $5k. So I am in. It should be a good contest. If I win, I will give 5% of the winnings to the guy who runs the website as a fee. I suggest Oracle does the same.

A lot of luck goes into winning, but I do pretty well at Saratoga.

Downthestretch55
06-04-2006, 11:27 AM
I agree with Randall.
Either leave or post your bull **** on the off-topic thread...that's what it's for.
btw...are you Kingofturfway? Need more data for your "study"?

randallscott35
06-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Then do it on your own and stop cluttering the board with this ****. No one cares about you and your stupid contests. Whoever you are, this is the reason we left the ESPN board. Take your pissing contests elsewhere. Either be a useful poster or you won't be here.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:31 AM
I agree with Randall.
Either leave or post your bull **** on the off-topic thread...that's what it's for.
btw...are you Kingofturfway? Need more data for your "study"?

No, I was the Wizard, but I didn't want the website to get in trouble because there is a real wizard (Steve posted it) who makes picks, so I changed my name.

I only post like 3 or 4x a day, and those were just picks, until today when Oracle started attacking me. I plan on only making one post a day with my picks and one with my results. I want to start my own sheet and I figured if I did well here maybe they would give me some press on the radio show. What is wrong with that?

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Then do it on your own and stop cluttering the board with this ****. No one cares about you and your stupid contests. Whoever you are, this is the reason we left the ESPN board. Take your pissing contests elsewhere. Either be a useful poster or you won't be here.

Then don't post on this thread. It really was just meant for Oracle and Steve but Oracle gets nasty on his private messages. With it posted here I know he can't back out.

Downthestretch55
06-04-2006, 11:35 AM
This guy, Nostradamus, is doing to this board exactly what happened on the ESPN board. Clutter, clutter, and more clutter.
We didn't come here for this bull ****.
Toss him.
DTS

randallscott35
06-04-2006, 11:36 AM
See you just don't get it. This is a private board now. Private. Which means you starting 10 threads about contests with Oracle and stuff like that is useless. Do that by contacting him personally....Mark my words, if enough people want you gone, you won't be here. So simply cut it out.

randallscott35
06-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Vote Number 2. You can tell he is only going to get worse. See ya.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:38 AM
Stop complaining and I will stop posting anything except my picks. That is all I have ever done. Oracle suggested a 10K contest and i agreed. There is nothing more to it. Like I said, I will post two posts a day, one with picks, one with results, but I have to defend myself with posts like this.

I see a lot of you are Oracle's friends so you have someone to root for. It should be a fun contest.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Vote Number 2. You can tell he is only going to get worse. See ya.

You guys are like little girls. Steeeeeeeeeeeeeve. Grow up. You couldn't just send him a private message. I posted my Oracle stuff here to protect myself. He comes across as a weasel in his private messages. Taking his money will be fun.

randallscott35
06-04-2006, 11:40 AM
I'm not rooting for anyone you moron. I just want to get rid of you and the clutter. You're funny with the tip sheet stuff too. You need a bit of a resume to start that and it isn't gotten by posting a few doubles on this site.

chromer
06-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Vote against here.

The guy has not posted anything offensive. How about everyone gives up on the idea that we vote people off the island while we're at it. I'll skip threads I'm not interested in. Try it.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:43 AM
See you just don't get it. This is a private board now. Private. Which means you starting 10 threads about contests with Oracle and stuff like that is useless. Do that by contacting him personally....Mark my words, if enough people want you gone, you won't be here. So simply cut it out.

This thread is not meant for you. I will be here as long as I want. I have done nothing wrong. Sounds to me like a bunch of little kids who are now on a real board where people that know what they are talking about now post. This is affiliated with a racing radio show, go the website, and I am a faithful listener. Unlike others, I won't let some coward like Oracle push me around. He has to put up or shut up. We will decide it this summer.

Just to let you know, there are advertisers on this site so it isn't private. The advertisers want as many as will come. Sorry if your little group has to deal with others. It is called ignoring posts you don't like. Grow up.

randallscott35
06-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Vote against here.

The guy has not posted anything offensive. How about everyone gives up on the idea that we vote people off the island while we're at it. I'll skip threads I'm not interested in. Try it.

Chromer, we have what 4 threads already about a personal contest between him and oracle, all within the last day including threads about it "getting old" b/c he didn't get a fast enough response from Mike. Sorry have to disagree with you here. This is the nonsense we were getting away from. If he wants to put and end to it, then fine. But to me, he eerily resembles more than a few people from the other site.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Vote against here.

Thank you. The Advertisers on the homepage want as many people as possible. I made some picks and this guy started following me around and mocking me because I did better than him.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm not rooting for anyone you moron. I just want to get rid of you and the clutter. You're funny with the tip sheet stuff too. You need a bit of a resume to start that and it isn't gotten by posting a few doubles on this site.

Actually you just have to pay a few people to get them sold at the racetrack. If you pay the right people they will sell them. If you don't win, then nobody buys them.

Downthestretch55
06-04-2006, 11:52 AM
If Nostradamus wants to be here, threads about "bull ****" contests should be posted under "Off Topics". Selections should be posted under "Selections".
Unless we ALL follow the format of the board as Steve has set it up, the bull **** will just clutter the rest of it up.
So, post where appropriate or leave.
DTS

oracle80
06-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Actually you just have to pay a few people to get them sold at the racetrack. If you pay the right people they will sell them. If you don't win, then nobody buys them.

Guys,
I warned Steve about this guy and he has done everything that I feared he would. I have sent the guy 5 personal messages asking him to please cease cluttering up the board and he refuses to do so. YOU will notice I stopped answering his pathetic posts yet he persists. I told you so.

Danzig
06-04-2006, 11:54 AM
oh, great. more DRAMA. like there isn't enough of that crap in this world without it showing up on this message board.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Guys,
I warned Steve about this guy and he has done everything that I feared he would. I have sent the guy 5 personal messages asking him to please cease cluttering up the board and he refuses to do so. YOU will notice I stopped answering his pathetic posts yet he persists. I told you so.

Yeah here was your last pesonal message

"IF your relation is really a lawyer he will tell you that two guys betting ten grand heads up is illegal and will not be broadcast by any radio show."

Sounds like a Coward to Me. If you need to borrow $10K from some guy you probably shouldn't be betting it anyway. With your picks yesterday it looks like you are broke anyway.

Oh, He isn't my lawyer, he is my friend. I guess you can't be friends with lawyers.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Guys,

I have made 40 posts in 4 days. My original intention was to make one or two a day with picks but you are like a little girl attacking me because I am a superior handicapper to you.

400+ posts, maybe you should spend more time looking at the form.:)

oracle80
06-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Yeah here was your last pesonal message

"IF your relation is really a lawyer he will tell you that two guys betting ten grand heads up is illegal and will not be broadcast by any radio show."

Sounds like a Coward to Me. If you need to borrow $10K from some guy you probably shouldn't be betting it anyway. With your picks yesterday it looks like you are broke anyway.

Oh, He isn't my lawyer, he is my friend. I guess you can't be friends with lawyers.

No but it sounds like you are going to need a lawyer real soon!!

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 12:02 PM
No but it sounds like you are going to need a lawyer real soon!!

Get real. I guess I can use your money, or your friend's, to pay him. You are such a bad handicapper that it is almost funny and pathetic. I figure the way you gamble it will take a week before you lose your $1000 bankroll. Learn some discipline. What a junky.

Downthestretch55
06-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Nostradamus aka Bold Ruler,
Your own words:
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/message?messageID=23781142

Be gone TROLL!

oracle80
06-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Guys I have to go out to lunch with my sister and brother in law who are up visiting today anyway so I'm gonna leave for the afternoon.
This is Steve's board and I really don't wanna do anything to hurt it. I have asked this clown and is uncle, whoever they are, to please stop cluttering the board but we are dealing with a child. I"ll be back later but maybe if I leave for a while you can have some peace on here.
Later on guys. This isn't doing anyone any good. So I'm gonna walk away from it for a change.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Guys I have to go out to lunch with my sister and brother in law who are up visiting today anyway so I'm gonna leave for the afternoon.
This is Steve's board and I really don't wanna do anything to hurt it. I have asked this clown and is uncle, whoever they are, to please stop cluttering the board but we are dealing with a child. I"ll be back later but maybe if I leave for a while you can have some peace on here.
Later on guys. This isn't doing anyone any good. So I'm gonna walk away from it for a change.

If you would stop following me around and harassing me I will stick to picks. Enough with threats on your personal messages too. Weird guy. Sorry your horse in the first loss. Can I expect a threat in a private message everytime you lose. That sure would be a bunch of threats. :)

Downthestretch55
06-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Last time I say it. Post your BULL **** in the off topic threads.

Things must be very slow at Bowling Green.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Nostradamus aka Bold Ruler,
Your own words:
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/message?messageID=23781142

Be gone TROLL!

Wrong guy. Bold Ruler is my brother's friend.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Last time I say it. Post your BULL **** in the off topic threads.

Things must be very slow at Bowling Green.

I love you guys. You want a private little message board where nobody else can go, but you want someone else to pay for your fun. I get the feeling you guys think these sites are free. They need multiple posters to survive. Let me guess, you guys have paid zero dollars to keep it going. I made picks and you guys attacked me, then that idiot privately challenged me and I exposed him for a loud mouth coward. All I wanted to do was make my picks. He started it, I finished it. Now don't respond any more to me and I won't have to do anything except make my picks. Leave me alone.

Downthestretch55
06-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Wrong guy. Bold Ruler is my brother's friend.
Who gives a shit? not me.
Steve will decide when he has a look at how you've cluttered up the board with your BULL **** (study).
SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Nostradamus strikes again

scratch in the first

2nd 50P on Pretty Sarah (13.80) = $345

Nostradamusssssssssssss

packerbacker7964
06-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Come on guys drop it. Let each other alone. Be the bigger person and look the other way.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Come on guys drop it. Let each other alone. Be the bigger person and look the other way.

Great advice. I am only going to post picks from now on. He has some issue with some guy that I am not, so that guy obviously has made him paranoid. No need for me to get involved.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Who gives a shit? not me.
Steve will decide when he has a look at how you've cluttered up the board with your BULL **** (study).
SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!

I make picks. That is it. I just have out Pretty Sarah in the 2nd. You would have turned $100 into $345 if you played it. Yesterday I gave out a pick 4 for $933, and a $29 horse and $36 double. I guess people don't like getting winners. You want to make money, listen to me. You want to be broke and have a lot of action, listen to the others.

Suffolk Shippers
06-04-2006, 01:04 PM
I dont know Nostradamus from a hole in the wall...the threads where he is updating everyone on the personal contests are boring BUT the whole paddock board is filled with clutter, 9 pages of topics I think. If everyone posted more appropriately, and had less 1 response topics, it would be easier on everyone's eyes.

That being said, Oracle is the man, as is Bykster, so whatever :rolleyes:

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 01:11 PM
I dont know Nostradamus from a hole in the wall...the threads where he is updating everyone on the personal contests are boring BUT the whole paddock board is filled with clutter, 9 pages of topics I think. If everyone posted more appropriately, and had less 1 response topics, it would be easier on everyone's eyes.

That being said, Oracle is the man, as is Bykster, so whatever :rolleyes:

No problem. I learned my lesson being dragged into the mud. That guy harrassed me from my first post and I allowed myself to sink to his level. Better to just ignore him and I will stick to picks.

Downthestretch55
06-04-2006, 01:19 PM
No problem. I learned my lesson being dragged into the mud. That guy harrassed me from my first post and I allowed myself to sink to his level. Better to just ignore him and I will stick to picks.
Good idea....post them under "Selections", like I do.

Metal Man
06-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Vote against here.

Imagine that. Seems too easy.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Imagine that. Seems too easy.

It was my fault. I should have put them in the selections section and just ignored the personal messages from the guy. Won't happen again.

Metal Man
06-04-2006, 01:28 PM
It was my fault. I should have put them in the selections section and just ignored the personal messages from the guy. Won't happen again.
Some people are getting way to angry for something that they should be use to. It's called too much caffine. Its a million degrees in So Cal today and I just want some winners and chill out.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 01:47 PM
More winners for Nostradamus

200WP Mrs. Chippy

4.70, 3.10

200WP = $880

If you listened to us today, you are already up $725. House money the rest of the day.

NOSTRADAMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Suffolk Shippers
06-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Some people are getting way to angry for something that they should be use to. It's called too much caffine. Its a million degrees in So Cal today and I just want some winners and chill out.

and its raining for the 45th day in the last 49 in Masschusetts today, so give us all some leeway :p

Downthestretch55
06-04-2006, 02:08 PM
and its raining for the 45th day in the last 49 in Masschusetts today, so give us all some leeway :p
It ain't the caffiene, it ain't the rain, it ain't the heat.
It's all about EGO.
I sent a private message to Nostradamus...told him to post his picks under "selections", his "contest challenge" in "off topics".
Message sent.
Now...back to racing!

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 02:15 PM
It's all about EGO.
I sent a private message to Nostradamus...told him to post his picks under "selections", his "contest challenge" in "off topics".
Message sent.
Now...back to racing!

yeah, your EGO. Love the private message that gets sent out later in this thread. Had to be the big shot huh, or are you just losing again today. I guess you are in a bad mood. Once again, i gave out the picks and I guess you didn't play them. If you did there would be no need for this jealousy. Stick with your friend's bad picks and lose money. You will be doing the same thing in 10yrs from now.

deltaforce97
06-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Would you get $780 back? 470 + 310 ? .....right?

Either way.....nice job, again!!

Metal Man
06-04-2006, 02:34 PM
It's all about EGO.
Message sent.
Now...back to racing!
Is that the same as HAT size?

Metal Man
06-04-2006, 02:38 PM
yeah, your EGO. Love the private message that gets sent out later in this thread. Had to be the big shot huh, or are you just losing again today. I guess you are in a bad mood. Once again, i gave out the picks and I guess you didn't play them. If you did there would be no need for this jealousy. Stick with your friend's bad picks and lose money. You will be doing the same thing in 10yrs from now.
Alls you need to do is pick one race and handicap it with the top three finishers in the order you seeit. Then tell us why you see it that way. Cut bait or fish...........

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Alls you need to do is pick one race and handicap it with the top three finishers in the order you seeit. Then tell us why you see it that way. Cut bait or fish...........

I make my picks in the beginning of the day and don't switch. I post them yesterday and today. I picked one pick 4 and it won for $933. Yesterdays straight picks showed a huge profit. Todays already showed a huge profit. I would never tell people why I make my picks. I am a math major and it involves a formula based on speed/pace/trip/trainer-jockey percentage/track/class. Simple. I win with money management.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Would you get $780 back? 470 + 310 ? .....right?

Either way.....nice job, again!!

Yes $780. The profit today is only $625, but with only $300 left in the plays, the profit will be a minimum of $325. Sorry, I will check my account at days end. All my bets were made earlier in the day and I don't go back until the end of the day. Helps me avoid betting on races I don't like.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:01 PM
WHich is kinda funny!!!! I mean, when posting picks the amount is insignificant and a joke. I could have posted 100 pik-4's in the first pik-4 yesterday and my rpfit woulda been about 12,000. Its a joke really. Trying to take credit for telling usto bet a 6-5 shot to win place is kinda funny, I mean, how many guys here actually would be dumb enough to bet a 6-5 to place? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 03:06 PM
WHich is kinda funny!!!! I mean, when posting picks the amount is insignificant and a joke. I could have posted 100 pik-4's in the first pik-4 yesterday and my rpfit woulda been about 12,000. Its a joke really. Trying to take credit for telling usto bet a 6-5 shot to win place is kinda funny, I mean, how many guys here actually would be dumb enough to bet a 6-5 to place? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Look, I understand a jealous guy when i see one. Sorry to tell you, but you are an average handicapper at best. The horse in the first race was 17-1 and put a nice $250 in my pocket. Sorry, I thought this board would have some better handicappers. You my friend, are terrible. Good at self promotion though. I guess 400 posts helps. LOL. I look at facts, I make picks that are easily checked. They win. You make thousands of picks and lose. Head to head in the pick 4, I won $933, you lost. I made picks yesterday, they showed a huge profit. Today again, a huge profit. Still looking for the thread with your winners. In all fairness, I get a lot of information you don't have, but then again taking suckers money like yours in a paramutual pool is what makes the game great.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Look, I understand a jealous guy when i see one. Sorry to tell you, but you are an average handicapper at best. The horse in the first race was 17-1 and put a nice $250 in my pocket. Sorry, I thought this board would have some better handicappers. You my friend, are terrible. Good at self promotion though. I guess 400 posts helps. LOL. I look at facts, I make picks that are easily checked. They win. You make thousands of picks and lose. Head to head in the pick 4, I won $933, you lost. I made picks yesterday, they showed a huge profit. Today again, a huge profit. Still looking for the thread with your winners. In all fairness, I get a lot of information you don't have, but then again taking suckers money like yours in a paramutual pool is what makes the game great.

Yeah we all know, sureeeeee. I'd love to see the tickets cowboy. Thast why we said any contest in which we play will involve the wagering of REAL money, not theoretical money. easy to take paper stabs when your won cash isnt involved. We can see this summer who has the stones to stand in the box and take a swing. My buddy says tell your sponsor to bring lots of cash, he will need it. As far as info goes, noone gets more than we do. Between teh trainers that train for lans, my clocker, and teh trainers I do business with, I think we are pretty covered. We are getting quite a laugh though. Don't worry I will be sure tyo ask Ricky(I'm not kidding about this) about the college kid he has been giving all those winners to. I will make sure that the board gets the response, as will lansdon, whose credibility here is quite high.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Yeah we all know, sureeeeee. I'd love to see the tickets cowboy. Thast why we said any contest in which we play will involve the wagering of REAL money, not theoretical money. easy to take paper stabs when your won cash isnt involved. We can see this summer who has the stones to stand in the box and take a swing. My buddy says tell your sponsor to bring lots of cash, he will need it. As far as info goes, noone gets more than we do. Between teh trainers that train for lans, my clocker, and teh trainers I do business with, I think we are pretty covered. We are getting quite a laugh though. Don't worry I will be sure tyo ask Ricky(I'm not kidding about this) about the college kid he has been giving all those winners to. I will make sure that the board gets the response, as will lansdon, whose credibility here is quite high.

I place all my bets in advance with real money. I have a NYRA Account and live in Floral Park, which is right near Belmont. I made $17,000 last year betting and $9000 the year before. This year I am on pace to make $32,000. I really hope you don't back out because you have zero discipline. You might be able to pick winners but you are a degenerate that seems to bet on anything. In all fairness, I get a ton of inside information at NY and KY tracks but that is part of the game. If you don't have inside information at this Belmont meet you are basically giving your money away to people like me. Thanks. :)

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:25 PM
I place all my bets in advance with real money. I have a NYRA Account and live in Floral Park, which is right near Belmont. I made $17,000 last year betting and $9000 the year before. This year I am on pace to make $32,000. I really hope you don't back out because you have zero discipline. You might be able to pick winners but you are a degenerate that seems to bet on anything. In all fairness, I get a ton of inside information at NY and KY tracks but that is part of the game. If you don't have inside information at this Belmont meet you are basically giving your money away to people like me. Thanks. :)

Look, I will just ask Ricky when i see him who the college kid is that hes giving the inside info to. YOu said you had inside info on his winner in the last race yesterday. I don't think you get it. lansdon is one of his really good owners. Talks to him daily. I'll make sure the board gets the story on that horse and the "inside info" you received on it.
Oh, and that guy who gave you the 6-5 shot and 3-5 shots you told us to bet win place today(as if anyone alive would be stupid enough to bet a 3-5 shot to place, gee thanks for the 20 cents), tell him he better keepo that "inside info" on 3-5 shots in stakes races to himself, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its quite obvious you are nothing but a bull****ter, but thats ok, I'm sure that Rick will tell us all about the college kid hes giving the winners to. Make sure you let Lansdon know when his hosrse are ready to win, ok? :)

whorstman
06-04-2006, 03:27 PM

In all fairness to anybody, I don't have that kind of money to lay down. Geez, I picked 6/9 at belmont Friday just by looking at the entries, which the only info I had was horse, jock, trainer and owner, with ML odds. I guess if I had balls and money I could have made that much in a day. Check out yesterdays belmont challenge in the contests section. My friggin dog could point out 3/5 favs all day. The 5 that placed was a nice hit, but I wouldn't be braggin about bringing home chalks all day. Just an average poor guys opinion, not to offend anyone.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 03:33 PM
In all fairness to anybody, I don't have that kind of money to lay down. Geez, I picked 6/9 at belmont Friday just by looking at the entries, which the only info I had was horse, jock, trainer and owner, with ML odds. I guess if I had balls and money I could have made that much in a day. Check out yesterdays belmont challenge in the contests section. My friggin dog could point out 3/5 favs all day. The 5 that placed was a nice hit, but I wouldn't be braggin about bringing home chalks all day. Just an average poor guys opinion, not to offend anyone.

If you just bet $2 on those picks you would have made a nice chunk of change yesterday and today. I won't give out any picks after today. Not worth it with the annoying guy following me everywhere. Good luck with your picks. Be careful betting Belmont, lot of "unfair" things going on there.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Look, I will just ask Ricky when i see him who the college kid is that hes giving the inside info to. YOu said you had inside info on his winner in the last race yesterday. I don't think you get it. lansdon is one of his really good owners. Talks to him daily. I'll make sure the board gets the story on that horse and the "inside info" you received on it.
Oh, and that guy who gave you the 6-5 shot and 3-5 shots you told us to bet win place today(as if anyone alive would be stupid enough to bet a 3-5 shot to place, gee thanks for the 20 cents), tell him he better keepo that "inside info" on 3-5 shots in stakes races to himself, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its quite obvious you are nothing but a bull****ter, but thats ok, I'm sure that Rick will tell us all about the college kid hes giving the winners to. Make sure you let Lansdon know when his hosrse are ready to win, ok? :)

My picks keep winning and yours don't. I worked at Belmont last summer and know more than just one or two trainers. The people I rode around with know everything.

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:36 PM
If you just bet $2 on those picks you would have made a nice chunk of change yesterday and today. I won't give out any picks after today. Not worth it with the annoying guy following me everywhere. Good luck with your picks. Be careful betting Belmont, lot of "unfair" things going on there.

Well wait, you gave out one winner yesterday at Belmont and 4 losers, I mean, what the hell is going on here. These people who know more than the trainers(implies race fixers) ought to a lot better than 1-5 shouldnt they? And I'm sorry, but there isnt a gambler alive with an iq above 50 who bets a 3-5 shot or 6-5 shot to place, nobody needs 20 cents if they alerady have 2 bucks. best wishes!!!! Oh dude, Shug wants to know if your guys think he is allowed to win the last race. Thanks man!!!

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:36 PM
My picks keep winning and yours don't. I worked at Belmont last summer and know more than just one or two trainers. The people I rode around with know everything.

LOL!!!!!!! 1 or 2 trainers? LOL!!!!!!! Yep, I guess thats all I know. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

oracle80
06-04-2006, 03:38 PM
And yes, that 3-5 shot and 6-5 shot were spectacular wagers, especially for a guy who fancies himself a master of self control. Kid, you are one delusional guy. ANyway, come on up this summer and we will see who knows who. Hey Golfprokev, what kind of odds do you give that match?

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 03:45 PM
And yes, that 3-5 shot and 6-5 shot were spectacular wagers, especially for a guy who fancies himself a master of self control. Kid, you are one delusional guy. ANyway, come on up this summer and we will see who knows who. Hey Golfprokev, what kind of odds do you give that match?

What am I +$710 today. What was I +$2000. Why is it my picks are documented winners and you can't do the same. Let's see, yesterday I had a 14-1 win, today a 17-1 place, and oh yeah, what were the odds on the horse that completed my pick 4 at churchill. You would know Oracle, because while I was collecting my $933 you were watching my horse run by your 4-5 shot that you needed to complete the pick 4. Didn't you miss a pick 4 with another 4-5 shot the other day. See, my 4-5 shots win, yours don't. Keep trying. All I know is my account is growing, you keep dropping names.

Byebyemermaid
06-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Have i lost my way again or am i on the ESPN board.Betting at Mountaineer last night -$100.Coming on to Derby trail tonight priceless.

Nostradamus
06-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Have i lost my way again or am i on the ESPN board.Betting at Mountaineer last night -$100.Coming on to Derby trail tonight priceless.

Didn't you know i am the guy from the espn site. Albetty. LOL. :)