PDA

View Full Version : Early double Mountaineer 8/8

Byebyemermaid
08-08-2006, 04:45 PM
The 1st race the 1 will be your favorite and deserves to be in this field.I have no choice but to use him but i'll also save with the 5.They both come out of the same race and it's first time 2 turns for both of them.The 5 also worked on July 25th.The second race i'm picking the 4 and 8 based that they'll not be running on the turf and the race will be a 6 furlong sprint.The bet is 1,5/4,8.Then a little extra press on the 1/4,8.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
08-08-2006, 06:59 PM
The 1st race the 1 will be your favorite and deserves to be in this field.I have no choice but to use him but i'll also save with the 5.They both come out of the same race and it's first time 2 turns for both of them.The 5 also worked on July 25th.The second race i'm picking the 4 and 8 based that they'll not be running on the turf and the race will be a 6 furlong sprint.The bet is 1,5/4,8.Then a little extra press on the 1/4,8.Good luck.
Well it's nice to come back home and see you've hit the double and exacta in the 2nd race.The exacta payoff in the 2nd race with only 7 horses i thought was quite generous.

Byebyemermaid
08-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Late double is nothing too get overly excited about but i'll bet 1 cold $20 double.in the 9th the 1,2, and 8 are speed horses.The 4 is your favorite coming off and easy win.I'm looking for the 3 to get a trip coming off 2 races that were taken off the turf going 2 turns.He beat the 4 on the 12th of June.In the 10th the 8 is dropping and has higher speed than the rest.So it looks like i'll go with a Chad Murphy double.The bet 3/8 for $20,which still gives us a profit for the night.Good luck.