PDA

View Full Version : No G-1 Contest races this weekend?

cal828
08-07-2006, 07:02 PM
What say we be deviants (now that didn't come out right!!). I mean, what say we deviate from the plan and either play the Grade 1 turf races at Arlington or the G-2 Sprint at Saratoga on Sunday? Are we married to dirt races?

whorstman
08-07-2006, 07:07 PM
What say we be deviants (now that didn't come out right!!). I mean, what say we deviate from the plan and either play the Grade 1 turf races at Arlington or the G-2 Sprint at Saratoga on Sunday? Are we married to dirt races?

We can do whatever the F we want to bro. BTW I am working on the results from the last 2 weeks. Got last weeks tallied and will get this weeks done soon. We can mos def do a race or 2 this weekend. I'll toss out WTF ever U guys want.:cool:

cal828
08-07-2006, 07:59 PM
We can do whatever the F we want to bro. BTW I am working on the results from the last 2 weeks. Got last weeks tallied and will get this weeks done soon. We can mos def do a race or 2 this weekend. I'll toss out WTF ever U guys want.:cool:

I vote for the Arlington Million and Secretariat at AP and the Swordancer at Sarotoga. All G-1s. Should be fun.

timmgirvan
08-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Rock and Roll!!!

Thunder Gulch
08-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Gotta do the Million