PDA

View Full Version : Aspasia

golfer
04-12-2009, 05:02 AM
From yesterday's 6th at Gulfstream (4-11), did anyone else catch Paco Lopez' bizarrre performance. The chart says he may have hit the rail early in the turn, I couldn't see that, but I certainly saw this BOZO, while completely in hand on an open lead, look back left, back right, then back left again, then right again, while COMPLETELY NEGLECTING to actually ride the horse down the stretch.

mclem0822
04-15-2009, 08:29 PM
From yesterday's 6th at Gulfstream (4-11), did anyone else catch Paco Lopez' bizarrre performance. The chart says he may have hit the rail early in the turn, I couldn't see that, but I certainly saw this BOZO, while completely in hand on an open lead, look back left, back right, then back left again, then right again, while COMPLETELY NEGLECTING to actually ride the horse down the stretch.That was a very strange ride, I have no freakin clue what he was thinking about with all that, but it was crap!:zz:

golfer
04-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Returns in tomorrow's 3rd race at Calder. 3-1 ML 2nd choice.

golfer
04-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Even money when the race started, 1-2 when it ended while he finished up the track. Something obviously wrong with this horse.

the_fat_man
04-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Even money when the race started, 1-2 when it ended while he finished up the track. Something obviously wrong with this horse.

WOW

Sounds like somebody SENT IT IN!!!

golfer
04-26-2009, 04:38 AM
WOW

Sounds like somebody SENT IT IN!!!

The co-mingling wasn't over till after the race on many occasions yesterday. That and the lack of pick 3's mean my :$: will be going elsewhere from now on. Calder may be a wonderful place to visit, but I won't be betting there anymore.