PDA

View Full Version : MON 8/7 - Hall of Fame G2

Bogey
08-06-2006, 10:05 PM
A rocky Saturday left the account at plus 493 units.

Saratoga - Race 8 - Hall of Fame G2

#4 Manchu Prince - Johnny V reunites after he ran a couple of times at CNL Downs. He's improved with every race as evident by his BSF's climbling in the right direction. His 4th in the VaDerby was extremely solid and you are guaranteed to get at least 4-1 at post time. Looks like he is primed for a peak performance for red hot Pletcher.

#2 After Market - Undefeated in three starts for Mott will take the bulk of the money and will face his toughest competition. I refuse to take close to even money on him. He only beat 4 runners in his last.

#7 Brilliant - Jefferson Cup winner will be second choice. I wonder why Howard didn't try to run him in the Secretariat next week at AP. I guess Showing up and Go Between scared him away?

The Play - 50 units to win on #4 Manchu Prince

Leaves the account at plus 443 units.

Let's try and increase the account because next week is one of the best weekends of racing. The Arlington Million, Beverly D, Secretariat, and the National Pick 4. I'm pumped because Million day to me ranks 3rd, behind the Derby and the Breeders' Cup. I have my tickets in hand and plan to get to AP early in the morning. I'm sure there will be some D-trailers making there appearance as well. Let's hope the weather will cooperate.

Good Racing Luck

Bogey
08-07-2006, 09:51 PM
#2 After Market proved to be the best today. He was able to be on the lead for most of the race setting fractions of 24.60, 49.38, and 113.16. He had plenty left in the tank and is now 4 for 4 for Mott.

#4 Manchu Prince - His late kick was jeopardized by the slow fractions today. I look for him to improve in his next start and was impressed with the way he made up some ground despite After Market being much the best.

The account stands at plus 443 units.