06-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Anyone play?

I used:

Leg 1 - Purim / Senor Swinger / Rush Bay
Leg 2 - Ready to Please / Victorina / Joint Effort / Coolwind
Leg 3 - Cougar Cat / Lost in the Fog / Kelly's Landing
Leg 4 - Western Kind / Razor / Atticus Kristy / Mighty Beau / Stolen Time

Cost = $180 for $1

..a little deep, but if I can beat 'Fog' then it may payoff...dunno..

I really like Razor in the 11th if anyone is looking for a solid "across the board" play at a good price.

Good Luck to all!!!

Cunningham Racing
06-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Smoked out on the last leg by a freakin' 14-1 shot...would'nt have done things differently...could never have used Schaefer and that horse against that bunch..wow....and the will-pays on most horses were actually decent despite 'Fog' and Joint Effort winning...crap

PeteMugg
06-03-2006, 05:35 PM
I feel your pain. I wasn't as deep as you, but thought I looked good with the 4 and 5.

The_Wizard
06-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Smoked out on the last leg by a freakin' 14-1 shot...would'nt have done things differently...could never have used Schaefer and that horse against that bunch..wow....and the will-pays on most horses were actually decent despite 'Fog' and Joint Effort winning...crap

Tough horse in the last. I used the all in the last race and got lucky. Thanks again for the Pletcher horse. Rarely bet first timers but got lucky in the first with the high priced horse.

deltaforce97
06-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Okay, now a few on here have said they like Finger Lakes. I try to like the place, but yet again they have screwed me!!! I have today's All-Stakes Churchill P-4 all ready to go: 1,2,6,7/7/1,3,4,5,7/2,3,4,7
Looks good right?
Only problem?......FINGER LAKES IS NOT SHOWING CHURCHILL TODAY!!! Are you kidding me???

How is this possible?? It must be a western NY thing. I even went to an OTB nearby...and they weren't showing Churchill.......
I should have known that it meant that my play was going to come in.

Sorry, but I needed to vent a little......