PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Hamilton

SCUDSBROTHER
08-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Nascar Redneck Bobby Hamilton has neck cancer.That sounds so corny,but it is true.I think he will be fine.

Downthestretch55
08-06-2006, 12:20 PM
I wish him the best. He was quite a good driver for a long time.
Let's hope for a complete recovery for Bobby.

GPK
08-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Nascar Redneck Bobby Hamilton has neck cancer.That sounds so corny,but it is true.I think he will be fine.

Smokeless tobacco I would imagine....glad I gave it up.

2MinsToPost
08-07-2006, 05:42 PM
I never knew Bobby personally in the time that I worked in racing but did have a few chance encounters with his son. Bobby Hamilton is salt of the earth. He had a rough childhood and when many would have turned for an excuse for a life of crime he laced up his bootstraps and went to work.

I hate to think that their is nothig more that one can say about a man who is battling cancer then some "humor" post as the originator of this thread did. It is my hope that neither he nor any of his loved ones come in contact with cancer, as it does not know the difference between a good human, a bad one, black, white hispanic you get my point. What one should do is instead of poking fun at the person who is battling is they should keep their mouth shut or the most obvious choice would be to provide a positive note of support as they battle this disease.

I buried my best friend after his short but costly battle with cancer last year. It was the first time that someone close to me came in contact with it. I saw a man full of life dwindle to practically nothing in his last days on this earth. RIP Dale.

I hope Scuds you see my point. I know you have a strange sense of humor but this strikes many, many people every year and their is no humor in cancer.

SCUDSBROTHER
08-07-2006, 09:21 PM
I never knew Bobby personally in the time that I worked in racing but did have a few chance encounters with his son. Bobby Hamilton is salt of the earth. He had a rough childhood and when many would have turned for an excuse for a life of crime he laced up his bootstraps and went to work.

I hate to think that their is nothig more that one can say about a man who is battling cancer then some "humor" post as the originator of this thread did. It is my hope that neither he nor any of his loved ones come in contact with cancer, as it does not know the difference between a good human, a bad one, black, white hispanic you get my point. What one should do is instead of poking fun at the person who is battling is they should keep their mouth shut or the most obvious choice would be to provide a positive note of support as they battle this disease.

I buried my best friend after his short but costly battle with cancer last year. It was the first time that someone close to me came in contact with it. I saw a man full of life dwindle to practically nothing in his last days on this earth. RIP Dale.

I hope Scuds you see my point. I know you have a strange sense of humor but this strikes many, many people every year and their is no humor in cancer.

I use to bet Bobby when he was in that blue car with a yellow square D on it(something like that.) I don't wish him any harm.If you think the thread was started to wish him harm,then all I can say is that I didn't.I don't think it is funny that he has cancer.I do think it is an odd coincidence that the driver who most claims to be a redneck has neck cancer.I know one thing,his doctors think he will be fine,and I wouldn't even have mentioned it if that weren't the case.

2MinsToPost
08-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Oddly enough I do see your point. It was the Square D car. Have a good day man.

I use to bet Bobby when he was in that blue car with a yellow square D on it(something like that.) I don't wish him any harm.If you think the thread was started to wish him harm,then all I can say is that I didn't.I don't think it is funny that he has cancer.I do think it is an odd coincidence that the driver who most claims to be a redneck has neck cancer.I know one thing,his doctors think he will be fine,and I wouldn't even have mentioned it if that weren't the case.