PDA

View Full Version : GP Wed Race 3

justindew
03-11-2009, 08:43 AM
We might see a Florida Derby starter or two out of here. I think Primary Witness will appreciate the added distance.

Bobby Fischer
03-11-2009, 09:13 AM
We might see a Florida Derby starter or two out of here. I think Primary Witness will appreciate the added distance.
Yea ? You like him? He could be overlooked by a lot of handicappers. He looked good in his debut.
A lot of those horses in the Imperial Council race kind of got outrun by ZDay and the race didn't really come back to them as much as they wanted...
I'll probably overlook him lol, but he could be a decent price for a potential winner.

What do you think about Bear's Conductor? He's another one that would be easy to toss, but has some upside. Baker doesn't waste a race with his 3yos- so expect him to at least be fit. That Feb 26 gate work looks BIG on paper.

thinking about playing 246 with 2 as my winner

justindew
03-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Why?

I think they just went a little too fast early for his liking last time, and he ended up farther back than maybe he needed to be. I doubt BZ Warrior will go in :21.4. I dunno, I just think Primary Witness will be closer.

Although BZ Warrior might prove tough to catch.

justindew
03-11-2009, 09:35 AM
I think they just went a little too fast early for his liking last time, and he ended up farther back than maybe he needed to be. I doubt BZ Warrior will go in :21.4. I dunno, I just think Primary Witness will be closer.

Although BZ Warrior might prove tough to catch.

Actually, I KNOW he won't go in :21.4 cuz of the timing issue in mile races.

Still, I see a slower pace.

herkhorse
03-11-2009, 01:19 PM
third thread about one race :tro:

justindew
03-11-2009, 01:20 PM
No, this one was first. You just read it third.

justindew
03-11-2009, 01:21 PM
No, this one was first. You just read it third.

Oops. Nevermind.

justindew
03-11-2009, 01:22 PM
So not only was this the THIRD of three, my horse ran 4th.

Stay hot.

herkhorse
03-11-2009, 01:35 PM
no big deal anyway, and I picked the wrong horse too :wf