PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Cunnigham guy

The_Wizard
06-03-2006, 12:41 PM
I just turn $100 into $415 thanks to the Pletcher horse you gave out in the 2nd at belmont. Looked real good. 3-5 was a little short but the horse in the first made a nice double.

Skippaway
06-03-2006, 12:45 PM
add to that number....Wood Winner to Scat Daddy.....10.00 double....nice start out of the gate .,...

Cunningham Racing
06-03-2006, 02:19 PM
I stepped WAAYYY out on him for a Win bet, and even though I won I realized how foolish I was afterward when thinking about what I risked on a first-time starter breaking from the rail on a sloppy track that was 3-5.....normally, a HORRIBLE betting propostion...lol..

..I fell in love with this horse after watching him train at CD the mornings in the weeks leading up to the Derby...I followed him back off the track to the shedrow and wash rack a few times....he OOOZZES class...he is a big, beautiful horse with a very nice stride for such a big juvenile.

Needless to say, I'm on the bandwagon to the Breeders' Cup with this one...I really believe the only reason Pletcher brought him to CD to train was to get him oriented with the CD surface and he thrived over that track...I bet Pletcher has thought BC with him from day one and I bet he'll be back in Louisville in the first week of November...we'll see.

I hope everyone did well...I obviously was disappointed in the price but it was a 4-horse field, so what do you do...I was hoping for 6-5 but knew it probably wasn't realisitic when they had a scratch