PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga: Friday Race 3

Scav
08-03-2006, 07:28 PM
I absolutely love In the Gold in this spot

Yolanda ran REAL fast to open up her year and I think she is not only distance problems but also not enough rest, underneath on exotics

The only reason you could use Dance Fee is becuase Johnny is aboard, not below on figs but coming off a minor layoff so could pop, underneath again

In the Gold...MAN, anything above 5/2 is a gift here and it is possible with Yolanda and Summerly in this race. Has a racing line that gives you value in this race becuase she hasn't won this year, Zito gives her a mini layoff and will pop here. Same situation last year where she ran big off the same type of layoff for a 3rd, back to a distance that she has done well at before. Key on Top and in all possibly multi-race exotics

I would watch the board on Summerly here. She might be the nuts but given this layoff I would be careful. Blasi is really Assumussen so right there offers value because normal joes have NO IDEA who Blasi is. I would use her in an exacta box with In the Gold

Classy Charm - Um no....

In the Gold is a single here on all possible tickets...A minor exacta box back up with Summerly just in case she pops

Gander
08-03-2006, 07:38 PM
I would have to agree, In the Gold is my selection here too. I think Summerly holds on for 2nd. Gift of an exacta if you ask me. I may put $200 on it.

Downthestretch55
08-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Wow,
I gave so much thought before I put my pick into Kev's Friday contest.
So tough to decide between In the Gold in the 3rd and India in the 8th.
I had to pick one, so I went with India.
In the Gold will romp.
So will India.

Good luck!

gales0678
08-04-2006, 08:00 AM
scav - can i use yolanda for 2nd or 3rd?

Scav
08-04-2006, 08:31 AM
Yeah, Yolanda is usuable in that instance...but if I were playing, I would be putting her 3rd, probably not second

whorstman
08-04-2006, 09:26 AM
So, Yolanda won't win this? Gomez Fs me in the A everytime I go against him. Hmmm, something to think about.

Scav
08-04-2006, 10:18 AM
I like In the Gold even more here now...I would most def box with Yolanda now because of the slop, she could be a slop monster as he best number was over sloppy/sealed

So In the Gold keyed in all multi race exotics

ITG over Yolanda/Summerly for 65%
Yolanda/Summerly over ITG for 35%
(Of whatever you want to put into Exactas)

whorstman
08-04-2006, 10:25 AM
I like In the Gold even more here now...I would most def box with Yolanda now because of the slop, she could be a slop monster as he best number was over sloppy/sealed

So In the Gold keyed in all multi race exotics

ITG over Yolanda/Summerly for 65%
Yolanda/Summerly over ITG for 35%
(Of whatever you want to put into Exactas)

Sounds good to me :cool: