PDA

View Full Version : Gander/Sox

GPK
08-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Bases loaded...bottom of 9th...Loretta is up...down 5-4

GPK
08-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Holy Sh(t.......doubles To Left...we Win 6-5.....

GPK
08-02-2006, 09:30 PM
HUGE CHOKE BY THE INDIANS....
IT WAS 2 OUTS.....HIT 2 BATTERS....WALKED ANOTHER....
LORETTA IN THE CLUTCH....

We can't keep winning this way Tim.....heart attack specials.....
we have got to start playing better....plain and simple.

oracle80
08-03-2006, 07:36 AM
HUGE CHOKE BY THE INDIANS....
IT WAS 2 OUTS.....HIT 2 BATTERS....WALKED ANOTHER....
LORETTA IN THE CLUTCH....

We can't keep winning this way Tim.....heart attack specials.....
we have got to start playing better....plain and simple.
Nicely put Kev. Constantly needing a poor reliever to give up a 9th inning meltdown is not gonna work against teams with real relievers.
The Yanks cruised last night agaisnt the jays and man is Wang starting to really dominate. I think hes your Cy Young winner, I really do.
Yanks are blasting the ball now as well. I know they are tied but I'm not really concerned about the yanks making it anymore. No way that both Sox teams can outplay them from here, none whatsoever. Cano coming back will just be the icing on the cake. To me its a war between the Sox teams to get the wildcard.

Gander
08-03-2006, 07:48 AM
We'll have to see about that. We are not playing well but we have a ton of heart. Last night's game was served up on a silver platter, but dont be saying the last 2 Ortiz walk off home runs (Sat & Mon) were products of bad relievers. Thats just not right. The guy is just flat out better than 98% of all pitchers out there.

I still say both Sox teams make it.

GPK
08-03-2006, 07:50 AM
I can see that happening Mike. It's painfully obvious the Red Sox are playing awful right now. I think if we could just play interleague the rest of the year, the NL East especially, we could win the division by 20 games...:D

oracle80
08-03-2006, 08:34 AM
We'll have to see about that. We are not playing well but we have a ton of heart. Last night's game was served up on a silver platter, but dont be saying the last 2 Ortiz walk off home runs (Sat & Mon) were products of bad relievers. Thats just not right. The guy is just flat out better than 98% of all pitchers out there.

I still say both Sox teams make it.
LOL!!! Good luck with that tim. That your heart and not your head talking. Oh, did I mention that the yanks have 20 games left against Tampa bay and Baltimore? yeah ok, sure, lotsa luck. Cano will give them yet another bat with speed and fielding. Its done, Yanks are division winners.

Gander
08-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Well if you are that confident, then you should stop betting horses and make one huge bet on teh Yanlees winning the division. I think you can get something like 3/2 or maybe even better.
Heck, maybe they should just cancel the rest of the season and give the Yankees the division crown, cuz you said it was over.

SCUDSBROTHER
08-03-2006, 12:00 PM
NY Yankees 4/7

BOS Red Sox 1.35/1

Gander,Luckily I can coverbet the A's.

OAK Athletics 13/10

LA Angels 13/10

TEX Rangers 9/2

SEA Mariners 12/1