PDA

View Full Version : Scuds- Slim SHady

Gander
08-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Whos the real Slim SHady anyways? And why is M & M so bitter? Is it because hes white?

GPK
08-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Whos the real Slim SHady anyways? And why is M & M so bitter? Is it because hes white?

Tim...step away and put the 3rd milkshake down....your becoming delerious...:D

Did you tell Scuds AHS Stormy is running tomorrow??

SCUDSBROTHER
08-02-2006, 08:26 PM

Bitterness and/or depression pretty much come with creative people.You haven't noticed that little trend?

Gander
08-02-2006, 08:31 PM
He really likes to degrate women. Check this lyric out. I listened to this song on my ipod today during my workout and was laughing hysterically (at the ym in front of lots of people)...

http://www.eminem.net/lyrics/eminemshow/superman.txt

SCUDSBROTHER
08-02-2006, 08:31 PM
A.H.S.= Animal lacking in Handicap/Stakes ability.Hopefully they ain't puttin' him back in a stakes.He is 25-50k claiming.

Gander
08-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Hes running in a cheap allowance race with his friend Summer Service and Kevin's hero Ever a Friend. Hes got about as much chance of winning his 3rd in a row as you guys do of nailing Lindsay Lohan.

GPK
08-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Hes running in a cheap allowance race with his friend Summer Service and Kevin's hero Ever a Friend. Hes got about as much chance of winning his 3rd in a row as you guys do of nailing Lindsay Lohan.

May have to take a look at this race a bit closer tomorrow...

SCUDSBROTHER
08-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Seems like Summer Service likes that track.Didn't he win last summer there,and then help set a record breaking pace in his next race there? He seems to have lost a cylinder since then.