PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid lets do the mountain

pgardn
08-02-2006, 10:36 AM
What day are you going to cap coming up?

I'll get the PPs and you can help me with the trainers, jocks.
I need a fix before I start back full bore with this school stuff.

Email me or just respond here if you see an upcoming card at Mountaineer that suits you. I'll give you my thoughts and then you can tear at them based on what you know about this place.

Byebyemermaid
08-02-2006, 03:17 PM
What day are you going to cap coming up?

I'll get the PPs and you can help me with the trainers, jocks.
I need a fix before I start back full bore with this school stuff.

Email me or just respond here if you see an upcoming card at Mountaineer that suits you. I'll give you my thoughts and then you can tear at them based on what you know about this place.
OK Pgardn sounds good to me.They race there Friday thru Tuesday.I usually stop in to the otb by me on my way home from work so it's usually late afternoon when i get a chance and look.At certain times on the weekend when i can't get to the otb my HOMEY GPK has e-mailed me the pp's.I only concentrate on the doubles but maybe i'll expand my horizon.

pgardn
08-02-2006, 04:26 PM
OK Pgardn sounds good to me.They race there Friday thru Tuesday.I usually stop in to the otb by me on my way home from work so it's usually late afternoon when i get a chance and look.At certain times on the weekend when i can't get to the otb my HOMEY GPK has e-mailed me the pp's.I only concentrate on the doubles but maybe i'll expand my horizon.

Ill email the PP's. Just give me a date you want.

pgardn
08-03-2006, 11:40 AM
What about Friday. bunch of claimers with only one MSW?

Cant do Sat.