PDA

View Full Version : Cigar Mile/Remsen/Demoiselle

NoLuvForPletch
11-17-2008, 01:37 PM
By any chance does anyone have the nominations for the only thing we have to look forward to here in NY until the spring, beside the Gallant Fox of course? Noms only closed on Saturday, why would NYRA have them posted on the website yet? Thanks in advance...

blackthroatedwind
11-17-2008, 02:33 PM
It feels like the Cigar is Tale of Ekati, Harlem Rocker, Visionaire, Bribon, Wanderin Boy and Arson Squad off the top of my head. I imagine Jimmy Jerkens is considering Storm Play for the race but also probably the Discovery this coming Saturday.

I will send the webmaster ( who is off Sunday and Monday usually ) a note to see if he can get the noms up tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Believe it or not, he reads his e-mails, so feel free to send him one anytime you have any problems with the site. Believe me, he's one of the good guys, and is very conscientious. We aim to please.

NoLuvForPletch
11-17-2008, 02:59 PM
It feels like the Cigar is Tale of Ekati, Harlem Rocker, Visionaire, Bribon, Wanderin Boy and Arson Squad off the top of my head. I imagine Jimmy Jerkens is considering Storm Play for the race but also probably the Discovery this coming Saturday.

I will send the webmaster ( who is off Sunday and Monday usually ) a note to see if he can get the noms up tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Believe it or not, he reads his e-mails, so feel free to send him one anytime you have any problems with the site. Believe me, he's one of the good guys, and is very conscientious. We aim to please.

Thanks Andy keep up the good work...

Betsy
11-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Sky Diva is running in the Demoiselle

NoLuvForPletch
11-18-2008, 09:40 AM

Thanks again Andy, as they are up. I like that you have such influence now. Next stop, Hayward's job...

CapperZeke
11-18-2008, 01:19 PM

Andy,

I have to disagree with you on this. I have sent 5 or 6 emails to NYRA in the last 12 months with questions or concerns and did not receive one response.

CZ

blackthroatedwind
11-18-2008, 01:23 PM
Where did you send them?

CapperZeke
11-18-2008, 01:32 PM
nyra@nyrainc.com

blackthroatedwind
11-18-2008, 01:41 PM
I know the questions or comments sent there are read and considered as I've discussed some from time to time. I also know people who have received replys.

Did you require an answer?

CapperZeke
11-18-2008, 01:53 PM
I didn't require an answer on all but some I certainly did. One was a question I had about the status of a NYRA Rewards account that I tried to open, but I never received a response from them. I wound up calling them on the phone.

blackthroatedwind
11-18-2008, 01:55 PM
NYRA rewards questions aren't the webmaster's department and I imagine he forwarded it to the proper person.

I can't answer for everyone but I know Nick doesn't ignore the e-mails. Not even close.

CapperZeke
11-18-2008, 01:59 PM
Maybe Nick doesn't ignore his emails but other people must.

blackthroatedwind
11-18-2008, 02:01 PM
On the original question of this thread.....I was told the nominations were posted this morning.

NoLuvForPletch
11-18-2008, 02:20 PM
On the original question of this thread.....I was told the nominations were posted this morning.

yes they are...i thanked you and said you should get a promotion...the pp's are also up...i'm very much looking forward to seeing Old Fashioned (if he goes of course) in the Remsen...he's an early fav of mine as I was a big fan of his daddy...