PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Braves

boldruler
07-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Finally a sweep in Atlanta. First since 89. That is the nail in their coffin. Finally.

Gander
07-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Their coffin was nailed shut about a month ago. Thats just the icing on the cake. No playoffs for wifebeater Cox this year.

BellamyRd.
07-30-2006, 06:36 PM
Everyone oohs and ahhs about their 14 year playoff streak
well there was a strike one year, so there needs to be an *
on their mark, also in that time, they only won 1 world series
in that same span, the BlueJays won 2, the Marlins also won 2
and the Yankees won 4! It's an overrated streak, and I refuse
to console any Braves fans over it, so don't call me~por favor.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-30-2006, 06:36 PM
DUCK PAMELA

Wife of Billy Cox..

Buffymommy
07-30-2006, 08:32 PM
I will remember this bad mouthing of my team when your teams suck. :)

Gander
07-30-2006, 08:37 PM
I actually like the organization. The manager leaves a lot to be desired but thats not the team's fault. So they have a bad year? Who doesnt? The Braves are long overdue for it. Stick the fork in, they are well done.

Buffymommy
07-30-2006, 08:43 PM
I actually like the organization. The manager leaves a lot to be desired but thats not the team's fault. So they have a bad year? Who doesnt? The Braves are long overdue for it. Stick the fork in, they are well done.

OK, I admit it maybe they are... :( :( :( :( But maybe now some of my braves players will play better since nothing is on the line. Not giving up on Chuckie yet even though he got SLAMMED today.

gales0678
07-30-2006, 09:16 PM
OK, I admit it maybe they are... :( :( :( :( But maybe now some of my braves players will play better since nothing is on the line. Not giving up on Chuckie yet even though he got SLAMMED today.

the MEts extracted years of demons over the weekend - good for them !!!

Buffy - better luck next year

SCUDSBROTHER
07-30-2006, 10:26 PM
This is still funny(all these years later.)

"Pamela Cox said she was as guilty as her husband, Atlanta Braves manager Bobby Cox, for a domestic dispute over the weekend. Cox was arrested Sunday night and charged with simple battery after his wife telephoned 911 and told Cobb County police that her husband had hit her. Cox was jailed briefly before posting a $1,000 bond. "When I called 911 it was at the height of our fighting," Pamela Cox told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "My husband had grabbed my hair. It was a poor choice of words. I was very upset about some of the things he had said. But he didn't hit me, he grabbed me by the hair." . . .

LOL...Sounds like she doesn't think being grabbed by the hair is any big deal.Wonder how often she had that done to her.