PDA

View Full Version : White Sox

Gander
07-30-2006, 07:25 AM
That comeback win on Friday night turned their entire season around. I havent seen a team celebrate a home run like that since the Red Sox & Yankee's postseason series.

I think this team is set to go on a roll, and I would be surprised if they dont take the division over Detroit.

Best team in baseball by a lot, when they want to be.

boldruler
07-30-2006, 08:22 AM
Couldn't agree more. The Yankees and Red Sox are fighting for one spot.

Gander
07-30-2006, 08:42 AM
As we were sitting at the White Sox-Oriole game the other night and looking at the scoreboard (where they show each batter's stats as they come to the plate), we were completely in awe of their lineup. Hardly any weak links, one power hitter after another. Its amazing to me they are 8 1/2 games behind any team. Still about 65 games left which is plenty of time to erase that defecit.

boldruler
07-30-2006, 09:11 AM
As we were sitting at the White Sox-Oriole game the other night and looking at the scoreboard (where they show each batter's stats as they come to the plate), we were completely in awe of their lineup. Hardly any weak links, one power hitter after another. Its amazing to me they are 8 1/2 games behind any team. Still about 65 games left which is plenty of time to erase that defecit.

They aren't catching Detroit. Detroit is a good team. But they know they just need to get into the playoffs. A WC spot is all they need. It is baseball, homefield means nothing, just pitching, in the playoffs.