PDA

View Full Version : Horse Of The Year

treeman
09-17-2008, 10:38 AM
What Are Your Thoughts On Horse Of The Year, Dewey Or Mr Big

on a suuny day
09-17-2008, 01:45 PM
I am sure Somebeachsomewhere will be in the mix also. Mr Big will more than likely get aged pacer of the year. Dewey and Somebeach, have to go with Dewey, I have a real soft spot for trotters and I Love Dewey. Floats on air never makes a miss cue must add he is a handsome devil also. He over came so much losing his mom at 5 weeks and was hand raised. H-ll I just like him. And his record says what kind of animal he is. If he is not horse of the year I will be most upset.

treeman
09-18-2008, 07:35 AM
I know it will sound weird to some, but if your going to be the best you have to race the best. I just don't think the Beach has done that, he has picked his spots and has not raced in the classic races. Isn't it a shame that we will never know his full ability because it seems they are racing him more it seems to not get beat, rather than to win the big ones.

ALostTexan
09-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Mr. Big continues to dominate, winning again today in a tough race at the Delaware County Fairgrounds. At this point I think Mr. Big should have an edge, but Art Official is trying to make his case. Just won his elimination for the Jug...