PDA

View Full Version : 2nd verse as good as the 1st? Mountaineer

Byebyemermaid
07-29-2006, 04:46 PM
Well we were able to catch both doubles last night and despite the late double being small a win is a win.In the 1st race the 3 is taking the NESTEA PLUNGE,and should be able to take care of these after 1 sprint where the comment on his last race is took up start and they went 6 furlongs in 111.1.The only other horse i could see is the 2 but he's been off for 3 years but did face better.In the 2nd i'm going to single the 3.He won his 1st race over the grass and got claimed and is moving up.The way this horse came home is what impresses me.They went 45.2 to 57.1 for 5 furlongs.That's the last 1/8 in under 12 seconds.Whitney stays on for the new connections for a trainer and ex jockey might i add who has 10 winners in 42 starts.the 6 is the question mark here taking a tremendous drop down from california.the bet will be $20 double 3/3 and a $5 saver 2/3.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
07-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Well at least i came back with a $20 win bet on the 3.

Byebyemermaid
07-29-2006, 07:21 PM
When i lookked at the 9th at Mountaineer my first question was why is the 6 there.He works great in the morning at Arlington and races good enough.I threw him out.I'm going to use the 1,2,7 and 8.The 1 is coming from Calder which in my opinion is the slowest track around.they go 46.2 and he's right there plus Villa-Gomez is up and he has 2 nice works at Mountaineer.The 2 just loves that racetrack and despite the time off could be ready.The 7 is interesting since he's 0 for 3 at Mountaineer but has 3 good works and is getting blinkers today.The 8 should like the distance and has a ton of back class.In the 10th i'm going to single the 6 in a really bad race.the bet 1,2,7,8/6.Good luck and most probably good night.

pgardn
07-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Maybe I need this track as a backup. I left the facility after the 3rd race at Saratoga when the rain turned it to mush.