PDA

View Full Version : Better Directions to Phila Park

jminrod
08-31-2008, 02:06 PM
I am thinking going to philadelphia Park for the PA Derby. The problem is I am not sure of where their website is telling me to get off the NE Extension.
I will be coming from the allentown are S on 476 it looks like on Mapquest that I should be able to take 276 off of 476. But the website has exit 351 which I don't see on mapquest. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

declansharbor
08-31-2008, 02:48 PM
Its a tricky little area with a few exits, so be alert. I'm pretty sure there are signs that will lead you in the right direction. Havent ever gone there from your direction (I just use Route 1 aka The Boulevard) but once again, there are a handful of signs to lead the way. Wish I could be more helpful for you. Good luck and enjoy, a good day to go!!

3kings
09-01-2008, 03:31 AM
It has been about 20 years since I've been there but here goes:

I believe it is the Philadelphia exit mile marker 351 for Route 1. You want to go south on Rt 1 and there is a very quick exit for Streets Road. Follow Streets Road a couple of miles and it is on the left side. I'm 98% sure it is the Philadelphia exit #351. You might want to ask the toll booth people the rest, in case it has changed in the last 20 years. Hope this helps.