PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrows Races

oracle80
06-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Guys and gals, this will be the first real Saturday for the board(last week it had just started). I know many on here play on weekends and will be revved up for some nice racing.
be nice if guys from Ky, Ny, and cali would all chime in tomorrow on what to expect from trackk conditions.
Ought to be a great day of racing!

Scurlogue Champ
06-02-2006, 06:04 PM
$25 ticket

Scurlogue Champ
06-02-2006, 06:05 PM
I really think it will come 5,5,5,3 but I don't have the balls to play that ticket.

oracle80
06-02-2006, 06:07 PM
I really think it will come 5,5,5,3 but I don't have the balls to play that ticket.
The horse I want to make the key in that Pik-4 is Joint Effort. Her last was awesome, dead rail trip and all. She obviously loves CD, and 4 weeks back is the perfect spacing. Love her tomorrow.

Togacapper
06-02-2006, 06:09 PM
I think were looking at some muddy tracks tomorrow. Unless churchill drys out. Anybody got any opinions on todays 10th @ CD

oracle80
06-02-2006, 06:12 PM
I think were looking at some muddy tracks tomorrow. Unless churchill drys out. Anybody got any opinions on todays 10th @ CD
LOL!!! The three horse race? We are alove in the pik-4 and took all three, thats how bad the race was. Singled teh first race winner at 3-5, then went three deep and had the 3.
Not gonna get excited, but we do have 5 horses in the last race so maybe we can catch a break.

Scurlogue Champ
06-02-2006, 06:15 PM
I love the Wilkes/Nafzger filly and I have had some luck with their females lately, especially on the turf.

Did you have their two fillies Candy Ma'am and Aimer a couple of weeks ago at Churchill? They ran a couple of days apart, or it might have even been on 2 consecutive days. I had been waiting on both of them for a while and they paid me back handsomely. Especially Candy Ma'am. (Candy Ma'am killed me in that huge pick 6 carryover at Churchill last fall by getting second so I always remembered her, we had her singled!)

I will take yours into account for sure. I am not a very good bettor in that I bet with my feelings instead of my head. I just see names in the overnight and remember them and don't look into the race enough.

I do think that the Asmussen horse in the last race will run a big one. RAZOR.

And I really like MAD ADAM in the first leg, he is in tough but I feel like he is ready to fire a big one after a couple of bad showings I have seen out of him.

I'll have to use Purim in that one.

Togacapper
06-02-2006, 06:17 PM
can't bet a race like this....LOL

oracle80
06-02-2006, 06:18 PM
can't bet a race like this....LOL
Togacapper what street are you on? I am on York Ave near the top by Circular.

Downthestretch55
06-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Oracle,
I'll have to look at tomorrow's card at Finger Lakes.
Now I know why you love it there.
The 1-8-7 tri in the 9th paid $3,124, and the $1 super 1-8-7-10 paid $8,623.
DTS

Togacapper
06-02-2006, 06:26 PM
Out toward wilton off of rt 9

Togacapper
06-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Oh god I can't remember the last time I bet fingerlakes

Togacapper
06-02-2006, 06:35 PM
LOL!!! The three horse race? We are alove in the pik-4 and took all three, thats how bad the race was. Singled teh first race winner at 3-5, then went three deep and had the 3.
Not gonna get excited, but we do have 5 horses in the last race so maybe we can catch a break.
Using the 2 5 8 in the last @ CD

whorstman
06-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Well, Churchill will be just fine. Rain has passed, sloppy today, but by tomorrow it will be good to go!!!! Good luck all. BTW, Big daddy picked 6 winners in the Belmont challenge for the fun of it. Wow, weak amount of Chalky chalkersons!! :cool: Good luck to all this weekend!! It will be absolutely beautiful this weekend in Louisville!!!!

whorstman
06-02-2006, 08:03 PM
BTW, Pletcher's #7 looked good in the last @ churchill. Peace!

Togacapper
06-02-2006, 08:19 PM
BTW, Pletcher's #7 looked good in the last @ churchill. Peace!
At that price no thank's I took my chances, And as for the horse itself I cant make judgment on that race.

Danzig
06-02-2006, 08:59 PM
some of the 'want to' is coming back for me as far as racing. i may have to watch a few tomorrow. i've been keeping up with all the racing news, etc...but i haven't watched a race since the preakness.

i'll be looking forward to tomorrows postings on races. very happy with the new board, and am glad that steve did this. altho not all posts have been incredibly pleasant, the atmosphere in general is a lot lighter.

good luck to everyone with their selections tomorrow.

alysheba4
06-02-2006, 10:08 PM
The horse I want to make the key in that Pik-4 is Joint Effort. Her last was awesome, dead rail trip and all. She obviously loves CD, and 4 weeks back is the perfect spacing. Love her tomorrow.
thanks for pointing her out oracle....... i was going ready to pause and the no. cal filly. romans filly looks very good.

alysheba4
06-02-2006, 10:16 PM
looking at belmonts pick 4 i am looking to single the first time starter in the 9th......the 7 with prado.