PDA

View Full Version : Shaami, Spa 11th, 7-27

golfer
07-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Breaking from the rail, after having shown early speed in most of his previous starts, Channing Hill has him last on the rail, bumping into it once or twice for good measure, then he finally gets him off the rail turning for home, and gets cut off twice for good measure, while still finishing 6th. Now I may have been completely wrong about this horses' chances of winning yesterday (dead on the board should have been a clue), but I thought I knew how to read a program, and didn't expect him to be last early.

the_fat_man
07-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Yeah, Hill's ride on this horse, and Kent's ride on the Mott turf 1ster, were just about as bad as it gets. The game isn't tough enough without these idiots getting the best horse beat.

Of course, this was the SECOND time that HILL has blown the ride on Shaami. Maybe Pietz will give him yet a 3rd attempt to get it correct.:rolleyes:

As for Mott: word is he's working on getting Sweet Ransom beat for a 3rd consecutive time as well by utilizing Cornelio again (in some creative manner, I'd think).

golfer
08-31-2008, 06:40 AM
Back today in the 1st at Saratoga, has changed barns, and Garcia rides. 4-1 ML.

golfer
08-31-2008, 12:08 PM
Looked really good in the post parade, must have left his race there, ran like crap.

TheSpyder
08-31-2008, 12:27 PM
You weren't the only one touting him, he was the "hot" horse for sure as everyone was picking him and had nothing.Looked really good in the post parade, must have left his race there, ran like crap.

jtrottier
10-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Returns Friday 10/10 at Keeneland in the 3rd race with Leparoux aboard. Any chance?

golfer
10-08-2008, 05:29 AM
He actually already returned about a month ago at Mountaineer:zz: , stumbling at the start, ended up beating 1 horse.

So my answer is, I have NO IDEA.