PDA

View Full Version : Superfectas at Saratoga

Hickory Hill Hoff
07-23-2008, 10:23 PM
Tomorrow (Thursday 7/24) there are supers in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 8th & 10th races.....is it gonna be this way everyday????
I thought is was going to be in two races plus the finale.

also, is the DRF morning line in the grade entries the same as NYRA's morning line.... I'm using the morning line as a gauge when making selections a day ahead of time.

hockey2315
07-23-2008, 10:25 PM
"On Tuesday, the New York State Racing and Wagering Board approved Rolling Daily Doubles and Superfectas on every race that qualifies.

The additional Superfectas will be added for Thursday's card at Saratoga Race Course."

Hickory Hill Hoff
07-23-2008, 10:28 PM
"On Tuesday, the New York State Racing and Wagering Board approved Rolling Daily Doubles and Superfectas on every race that qualifies.

The additional Superfectas will be added for Thursday's card at Saratoga Race Course."

Thanks, good to know.

zippyneedsawin
07-24-2008, 04:52 AM
I like the rolling doubles. :)

Bigsmc
07-24-2008, 06:48 AM
I like the rolling doubles. :)

It is always nice to know they are there. If you don't like a race or two and don't want to invest in a P4 or P3, you can always take the two races you like and hit the DD.

I applaud the State Racing and Wagering Board for slowly creeping into the 21st century.

zippyneedsawin
07-24-2008, 07:39 AM
It is always nice to know they are there. If you don't like a race or two and don't want to invest in a P4 or P3, you can always take the two races you like and hit the DD.

I applaud the State Racing and Wagering Board for slowly creeping into the 21st century.

Yep, that's what I like about 'em too!