PDA

View Full Version : Montreal Information

skippy3481
07-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Has anyone visitied montreal recently? Looking for any solid reccomendations on where to stay and any "off the beaten path" places to visit.

GPK
07-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Has anyone visitied montreal recently? Looking for any solid reccomendations on where to stay and any "off the beaten path" places to visit.

great to see all your friends helping you out...

Scav
07-03-2008, 06:26 PM
great to see all your friends helping you out...

Who the **** goes to Montreal?

ateamstupid
07-03-2008, 07:36 PM

Seriously? Have you ever been?

Kasept
07-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Seriously? Have you ever been?
Has he ever been to Montreal? That's rich... I'm not convinced he's ever really been to Chicago other than the time he picked Chuck, Willie and I up at Midway.

As an FYI for the "world traveler", there are several Montrealers here on DT and in Dee Tee (kelster, Martin, Zaf) and I lived there for nearly 10 years.

Skippy... When are you going? Don't have time for response right this minute...

GBBob
07-03-2008, 11:11 PM
wtf..I do the same thing, but with Toronto and get vaporized

SniperSB23
07-03-2008, 11:21 PM

Do yourself a favor and go. Only three hours from Toga.

Seriously dude, you might as well have said "Who the **** goes to Saratoga?".

Scav
07-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Has he ever been to Montreal? That's rich... I'm not convinced he's ever really been to Chicago other than the time he picked Chuck, Willie and I up at Midway.

As an FYI for the "world traveler", there are several Montrealers here on DT and in Dee Tee (kelster, Martin, Zaf) and I lived there for nearly 10 years.

Skippy... When are you going? Don't have time for response right this minute...

I was joking around with him, relax.......

I have heard many of stories about how awesome it is. Sorry for busting chops....

TheSpyder
07-04-2008, 06:26 AM
Easily one of the best cities in North America..

The culture, people, food, sites all top notch....kinda like Paris only the people are nicer...Kinda like any big US city but cleaner, slower moving with a strong European vibe.

And what one poster said...I took my wife on a Montreal/Saratoga vacation one year and it was the best of all worlds.

Can't give much of a suggestion but get downtown and enjoy.

Spyder

skippy3481
07-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Steve, I sent you a Pm.
Kev, GFY
Spyder, thats the plan for this year. Spending opening weekend at toga then shuttling to montreal for a few days.

kelster
07-10-2008, 09:01 AM
We live in Montreal (Martin & Kelster) have lived here all our lives send me an email so we can exchange digits and let:you know whatever you need to know. We are leaving for Maine tomorrow for a week so try to email us today.