PDA

View Full Version : WHite Sox are in deep water now!!!!

oracle80
07-26-2006, 06:09 AM
White Sox are in deep water and its beginning to rise over their heads. They now own a 1/2 game lead on the Yanks for the wild card spot and only one game on Minnesota, who like the Yankees have their best baseball ahead of them this year. White Sox are in very deep trouble.

SentToStud
07-27-2006, 05:09 AM
White Sox are in deep water and its beginning to rise over their heads. They now own a 1/2 game lead on the Yanks for the wild card spot and only one game on Minnesota, who like the Yankees have their best baseball ahead of them this year. White Sox are in very deep trouble.

They are not playing well at all and I don't think they make it. Look for next year to be it for Ozzie. Reinsdorf and Williams will not put up with his act if they're not winning. Williams bitch-slapped Frank Thomas out of town and Reinsdorf's the guy who didn't bring back Jordan for his last act. The Ozzie show is fun if they're winning, but not anymore. He'll be managing some bottom-half team by 2008.

oracle80
07-27-2006, 06:24 AM
And the yankees look en in the eye and go RIGHT ON BY to take the wildcard lead. Now Minny is tied with them. They are toast.

dalakhani
07-27-2006, 07:40 AM
And the white sox havent had a fifth of the problems that the yankees have had.

The only thing is that the white sox are in much better position to make a big trade. I like that the Yanks arent willing to give away that stud pitcher in douoble A for a short term fix. I dont know if any of you have seen him but i hear that kid is for real.

Pitching, pitching, pitching. Another starter sure would help.

oracle80
07-27-2006, 08:46 AM
And the white sox havent had a fifth of the problems that the yankees have had.

The only thing is that the white sox are in much better position to make a big trade. I like that the Yanks arent willing to give away that stud pitcher in douoble A for a short term fix. I dont know if any of you have seen him but i hear that kid is for real.

Pitching, pitching, pitching. Another starter sure would help.
That kid isn't going anywhere!!!!! Hes been deemed untouchable. The third baseman down in Columbus may be for sale though.
I laughed my ass off last night. Still without Cano, Sheff and Matsui and they gain on the Red Sox and pass the Chi Sox. I really can't believe what i am watching. Writing is on the wall. Yanks get those guys back one at a time over the next 5 weeks and are World Series bound. How about melky again with a clutch two run double. How great is this guy? 21 years old and he has the strongest arm of any Yank outfielder in decades, runs down balls all over the park, and hits for average and in the clutch. Will make it easier for Sheff when he comes back to just DH and move Melky to right when Matsui comes back to play left.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-27-2006, 09:16 AM
Better dump those 2 pieces of dog sht that pitched the bottom of the 8th.

oracle80
07-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Better dump those 2 pieces of dog sht that pitched the bottom of the 8th.
Proctor should never have been used and thats Torre's fault. He was not supposed to be available last night and when the kid melted down they tossed him in there. Chacon put out the fire quite nicely and may be a budding stud in the bullpen.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Sometimes Scioscia will use KROD for 4 or 5 outs.Obviously, Torre didn't want to do it with Rivera.You're off today.2 days rest for sure (if he had pitched Rivera for 4-6 outs.)

dalakhani
07-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Sometimes Scioscia will use KROD for 4 or 5 outs.Obviously, Torre didn't want to do it with Rivera.You're off today.2 days rest for sure (if he had pitched Rivera for 4-6 outs.)

But torre learned the hard way that Rivera loses a ton when faced with those extra three outs. Historically, his blown saves have come when he had to pitch two innings instead of one. Some closers are more apt to be able to do that.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-27-2006, 10:34 AM
But torre learned the hard way that Rivera loses a ton when faced with those extra three outs. Historically, his blown saves have come when he had to pitch two innings instead of one. Some closers are more apt to be able to do that.

What does he lose? Break on the breaking ball,or speed on the fastball?

dalakhani
07-27-2006, 10:36 AM
What does he lose? Break on the breaking ball,or speed on the fastball?

he pretty much throws all cutters these days anyway but i dont think they bite as hard especially against the lefties. I wish i had access to some stats that break it down but as a Yankee fan, I get really nervous when Torre brings him in with less than two outs in the eighth.