PDA

View Full Version : Churchill This Thursday

2MinsToPost
06-16-2008, 11:25 AM
I will be in Louisville mid afternoon early evening Weds fyi so if anyone is in town and wants to meet for some dinner etc holla back. I will be at Churchill all day Thursday.

jcs11204
06-16-2008, 09:54 PM
thursday could be a great day for me.
i am making a large win bet on......flying private... D Wayne Lukas firster..

Kasept
06-17-2008, 05:36 AM
thursday could be a great day for me.
i am making a large win bet on......flying private... D Wayne Lukas firster..
That's swell... But are you going to be in Louisville to meet up with Curt at the Downs though? Because as an FYI, that's what this space is for... You aren't required to post in every thread that appears.

GPK
06-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Dammit...more importantly....who is meeting me at Colonial this Sunday??:mad:

GPK
06-17-2008, 01:05 PM
:rolleyes:

Gonna be a HUGE gathering of me and my friends.

Here is the list so far from those that have PM'd me:

:o

SentToStud
06-17-2008, 01:09 PM
you need some new friends.

tiggerv
06-17-2008, 01:10 PM

Charles Town Sprint Festival on Saturday night. That's where the cool kids will be.

GPK
06-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Charles Town Sprint Festival on Saturday night. That's where the cool kids will be.

Now you tell me this...

-BT-
06-17-2008, 02:35 PM

ahahaahaha

now that you mention it i might head up to that bullpen this weekend.... or just stay in the comfort of my own home and not have to worry about the slot traffic....mmmm decisions decisions

watch 5K mdc go 1 1/16th on the grass at col.
or
watch 5k claimers sprint 4 1/2F at the bullpen

tough one for all us mid-atlantic folk

-bt-

Payson Dave
06-17-2008, 02:41 PM

Hey I know that gang real well....keep hangin out with them and you shirely will end up talking to yourself....

GPK
06-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey I know that gang real well....keep hangin out with them and you shirely will end up talking to yourself....

I already do...it's the most intelligent conversation I have throughout the day.:eek:

Scav
06-17-2008, 09:13 PM
I already do...it's the most intelligent conversation I have throughout the day.:eek:

Is that tourney on Saturday?

I am trying to figure out why you aren't going on Saturday for their big day?

GPK
06-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Is that tourney on Saturday?

I am trying to figure out why you aren't going on Saturday for their big day?

Working Sat, Track on Sunday, qualifier on Monday.

herkhorse
06-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Working Sat, Track on Sunday, qualifier on Monday.

umm, no practice?

GPK
06-17-2008, 09:35 PM
umm, no practice?

Yesterday, Today, tomorrow, Thursday...

I was hitting balls at 7 yesterday morning before going to work.

Bigsmc
06-18-2008, 06:27 AM
umm, no practice?

Kev know it's important, he honestly does but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the golf course, and you see Kev play, you've seen Kev play right, you've seen Kev give everything he's got, but we're talking about practice right now.

GPK
06-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Kev know it's important, he honestly does but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the golf course, and you see Kev play, you've seen Kev play right, you've seen Kev give everything he's got, but we're talking about practice right now.

Dat's right...dats the way we rolled at Bethel High School. Bruins in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I taught Chuck everything his knows on the court:D

ddthetide
06-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Dat's right...dats the way we rolled at Bethel High School. Bruins in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I taught Chuck everything his knows on the court:D
so CS is a soft euro on the court?:eek: :D

GPK
06-18-2008, 11:29 AM

wrong Chuck:rolleyes:

Cannon Shell
06-18-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm a cross between Bernard King and John "hot plate" Williams

Cannon Shell
06-18-2008, 05:06 PM
And i will be at CD on Thursday

ddthetide
06-18-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm a cross between Bernard King and John "hot plate" Williamsso i would have schooled you on the blocks.:D

Cannon Shell
06-18-2008, 08:51 PM
so i would have schooled you on the blocks.:D
Not much d

MinnSkinny
08-01-2008, 09:39 AM
I will be making a trip to Louisville for business in a couple weeks, wondering where I might want to stay relative to the track, in a decent/safe area. I cannot go there without seeing the place, maybe play some simulcast races. Any suggestions are appreciated.

TheSpyder
08-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Oodles of places right near the airport that are 10 minutes from the track. Check Expedia or another on line place.

Spyder

Coach Pants
08-02-2008, 09:52 AM
I will be making a trip to Louisville for business in a couple weeks, wondering where I might want to stay relative to the track, in a decent/safe area. I cannot go there without seeing the place, maybe play some simulcast races. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Executive Inn
www.executiveinnhotel.com

MinnSkinny
08-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Executive Inn
www.executiveinnhotel.com

Thanks Coach. Appreciate it.