PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer early DD 7/24

Byebyemermaid
07-25-2006, 05:48 PM
In the 1st race i'm using the 7 and 10.The 7 comes out of a race against Woodrows Wish who i bet on.Woodrows Wish was the last move and got up to win.The 7 was closer to the pace in his 1st lifetime start and was well bet,and Stokes stayes aboard.The 10's lines are terrible has 3 good works cominginto the race where there is not that much.The 2nd race i'm using the 3 and 10.No real suprises here.The 3 is by Gilded Time who should like the grass and has been racing well.The 10 is coming off a cancelled grass race and has 2 grass races that are good enough to beat these.The bet 7,10/3,10.Good luck.

Byebyemermaid
07-25-2006, 06:06 PM
In the 1st race i'm using the 7 and 10.The 7 comes out of a race against Woodrows Wish who i bet on.Woodrows Wish was the last move and got up to win.The 7 was closer to the pace in his 1st lifetime start and was well bet,and Stokes stayes aboard.The 10's lines are terrible has 3 good works cominginto the race where there is not that much.The 2nd race i'm using the 3 and 10.No real suprises here.The 3 is by Gilded Time who should like the grass and has been racing well.The 10 is coming off a cancelled grass race and has 2 grass races that are good enough to beat these.The bet 7,10/3,10.Good luck.
Of course today is July 25th,so i apoligize for putting down the 24th.

Byebyemermaid
07-25-2006, 06:09 PM
And to add isult to injury other than the horses ran up the track i think,since all of a sudden youbet.com is not allowing you to view the races now unless you have an account.

SentToStud
07-25-2006, 06:20 PM
Mermaid,

Try this.... http://espn.go.com/horse/liveracing06.html

Looking at Race 2... Hickey's getting away at 10-1 here with 10 mtp. Did you like the 2 in Race 2 at all?

SentToStud
07-25-2006, 06:21 PM
use that link ... click on Mountaineer...

Byebyemermaid
07-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Mermaid,

Try this.... http://espn.go.com/horse/liveracing06.html

Looking at Race 2... Hickey's getting away at 10-1 here with 10 mtp. Did you like the 2 in Race 2 at all?
STS i had gone to the espn site as i always do and it said license denied.Then i went to cbssports.com which shows more racind than espn and the same thing happened.It's up now,but they've done that at the espn site for prairie meadows and you can't see the races.

SentToStud
07-25-2006, 06:54 PM
STS i had gone to the espn site as i always do and it said license denied.Then i went to cbssports.com which shows more racind than espn and the same thing happened.It's up now,but they've done that at the espn site for prairie meadows and you can't see the races.

Well, I'm glad you got it up and going.

good luck!