PDA

View Full Version : Apartments in or around Saratoga

hockey2315
06-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions for where I can try to find an apartment for the Saratoga meet? I might be working up there. . . Just looking for a one bedroom type thing - nothing special. Since I doubt I'll be able to find anything in Saratoga itself what areas should I try?

Thanks

mark2061mn
06-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions for where I can try to find an apartment for the Saratoga meet? I might be working up there. . . Just looking for a one bedroom type thing - nothing special. Since I doubt I'll be able to find anything in Saratoga itself what areas should I try?

Thanks

Try Craigslist Albany, vacation rentals. I found a house for rent on there a few weeks ago. I have seen alot of apartments for rent there too.

hockey2315
06-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanks. . . at this point I might be stuck living in those shacks where all the grooms live.

ELA
06-08-2008, 08:56 PM

Thanks

There is plenty available in Saratoga. Call Lori Lehman at Saratoga Realty Associates (I think her # is 800-518-4118). She used to be involved with the Rent101.com website and is a major warehouse for meet rentals.

I worked with several brokers up there on various matters. She's the best of the best in my opinion. Let me know if that # is not good.

Good luck.

Eric

ateamstupid
06-09-2008, 12:09 AM

Thanks

Sheesh, they sure wasted no time in finding a replacement for me at the 'Cue..

hockey2315
06-09-2008, 01:05 AM
haha nah not there. . .

blackthroatedwind
06-09-2008, 06:24 AM
haha nah not there. . .

What do you do at NYRA?

pgiaco
06-09-2008, 08:10 AM
There is plenty available in Saratoga. Call Lori Lehman at Saratoga Realty Associates (I think her # is 800-518-4118). She used to be involved with the Rent101.com website and is a major warehouse for meet rentals.

I worked with several brokers up there on various matters. She's the best of the best in my opinion. Let me know if that # is not good.

Good luck.

Eric
Will second that about Lori, found me a great house, very little hassle and no BS.