06-07-2008, 11:44 AM
shut the phuck up..

theiman
06-07-2008, 11:53 AM
At least he said the Stewards blew it by a non inquiry call on race 2

MaTH716
06-07-2008, 11:57 AM
I couldn't believe that Garcia didn't make an objection!

jwkniska
06-07-2008, 11:57 AM

I agree. No inquiry there was just wrong... and the jock wanted to object (but they didn't let him).

hoovesupsideyourhead
06-07-2008, 11:58 AM
it wasnt really the 7s fault and he didnt come over all that much in the str imo

jwkniska
06-07-2008, 11:58 AM
it wasnt really the 7s fault and he didnt come over all that much in the str imo

that's true... but they should have looked at it.

MaTH716
06-07-2008, 12:07 PM
I agree. No inquiry there was just wrong... and the jock wanted to object (but they didn't let him).
Who wouldn't let him?

jwkniska
06-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Who wouldn't let him?

the espn guys said that there's supposed to be an outrider in the 1st turn for noting jock's objections... that wasn't there, then when the jock got back, the race was already deemed official, so when he called the stewards, they wouldn't let him object.

MaTH716
06-07-2008, 12:19 PM
the espn guys said that there's supposed to be an outrider in the 1st turn for noting jock's objections... that wasn't there, then when the jock got back, the race was already deemed official, so when he called the stewards, they wouldn't let him object.

Do you know for a fact that he did try to call upstairs? If he did that is criminal, that check costed him at least 3rd.

Scav
06-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Do you know for a fact that he did try to call upstairs? If he did that is criminal, that check costed him at least 3rd.

He told Jay Privman after the race that he asked for a hold of the race, but they made it official real quick

jwkniska
06-07-2008, 12:25 PM

Bailey saw him on the phone and noted how ticked off he was that they wouldn't let him lodge an objection.... since they already made the race official.

MaTH716
06-07-2008, 12:26 PM
So I guess all integrity goes out the window today because of the scheduling. God Forbid that ESPN can't go to Sportscenter at 7 o'clock on the dot. Just Ridiculous.

eajinabi
06-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Jerry made a valid point. If it wasn't the 7 that moved over, it was defintley the 6 (the eventual second place horse). stewards just laughed at garcias objection

SniperSB23
06-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Jerry made a valid point. If it wasn't the 7 that moved over, it was defintley the 6 (the eventual second place horse). stewards just laughed at garcias objection

The objection never made it to the stewards. That is the problem with the situation. Whether or not it should have been a DQ is irrelevant. The breakdown in communications that allowed the race to go official without the objection being noted is the problem.

pgardn
06-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Bailey acted like a bettor.

He said if I money on that horse I would
be very upset that the race was put up
so quickly.

jwkniska
06-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Bailey acted like a bettor.

He said if I money on that horse I would
be very upset that the race was put up
so quickly.

a perfect way for him to connect with the audience... as most people watching the early races are probably are betting on them.

pgardn
06-07-2008, 01:04 PM
a perfect way for him to connect with the audience... as most people watching the early races are probably are betting on them.

Personally I like Bailey with Moss.
Throw in Kenny Mayne and I'm all in.

Handicappy
06-09-2008, 02:00 PM
There was another outrider stationed on the track who did call the stewards to let them know that they should look at the video of that incident. Alan did object. It was the fastest official finish on the card. Alan wasn't off his mount yet and it was official.