PDA

View Full Version : Arod compared himself to Tiger?

SCUDSBROTHER
07-25-2006, 06:23 AM
Says that Tiger got thrown under the bus(for missing a cut,)and then came back to win the British Open.He says he hopes to be the same way(and shut some people up.)I don't think Tiger got thrown under the bus(I must have missed that.)He is really this delusional? To compare himself to one of the most clutch athletes ever? By most people's assessments,he is one of the least clutch athletes.

GPK
07-25-2006, 07:45 AM
*note to A-Rod....put down the crack pipe, that stuff is really messing with you brain*

Who threw Tiger under the bus?? If anything, most people were giving Tiger the benefit of the doubt, due to the circumstances (Fathers death). Tiger himself admitted that he had ZERO EXCUSES for missing the cut. He said that he had plenty of time to practice and had some very solid practice sessions leading into the US Open. Tigers excact words were "I simply failed to excecute"

dalakhani
07-25-2006, 09:13 AM
Says that Tiger got thrown under the bus(for missing a cut,)and then came back to win the British Open.He says he hopes to be the same way(and shut some people up.)I don't think Tiger got thrown under the bus(I must have missed that.)He is really this delusional? To compare himself to one of the most clutch athletes ever? By most people's assessments,he is one of the least clutch athletes.

Least clutch players based on New York hysteria only. Its funny how perception is rarely backed up by fact.

Perception: Arod chokes in the playoffs.

Fact: Arod is a career .308 hitter in the playoffs with only ONE series (last year against Anaheim) that would qualify as being truly bad. In the other two playoff series in a Yankee uniform, he batted 276 and 421 respectively.

From the all star break in 2005 to the all star break in 2006 arod led the league in gw rbi. Not too bad for "one of the least clutch athletes"

SCUDSBROTHER
07-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Least clutch players based on New York hysteria only. Its funny how perception is rarely backed up by fact.

Perception: Arod chokes in the playoffs.

Fact: Arod is a career .308 hitter in the playoffs with only ONE series (last year against Anaheim) that would qualify as being truly bad. In the other two playoff series in a Yankee uniform, he batted 276 and 421 respectively.

From the all star break in 2005 to the all star break in 2006 arod led the league in gw rbi. Not too bad for "one of the least clutch athletes"

Compared to his 2005 MVP regular season,his 2005 post season was a pathetic choke.Deny it(you are a fan of Jew-killing scum anyways...so f off...go kiss a guy with a dish rag on his head.)

2 Dollar Bill
07-25-2006, 09:31 AM
I guess its true when they say... "" A drowing man grabs onto any floating
raft"" !

Gander
07-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Tiger Woods just got caught stealing... LOL! LOL!

dalakhani
07-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Compared to his 2005 MVP regular season,his 2005 post season was a pathetic choke.Deny it(you are a fan of Jew-killing scum anyways...so f off...go kiss a guy with a dish rag on his head.)

typical...keyboard cajones...

Too dumb to make a valid point so he gets into racial epithets.

What would be really funny is watching scudsMOTHER blowing those guys with the "dish rags" for the usual five bucks.:)

SCUDSBROTHER
07-25-2006, 10:16 PM
typical...keyboard cajones...

Too dumb to make a valid point so he gets into racial epithets.

What would be really funny is watching scudsMOTHER blowing those guys with the "dish rags" for the usual five bucks.:)

No,what would be really funny (and beautiful)is if Israel would turn every Jew- killing piece of garbage into fertilizer. It is way overdue.

dalakhani
07-25-2006, 10:20 PM
No,what would be really funny (and beautiful)is if Israel would turn every Jew- killing piece of garbage into fertilizer. It is way over due.

yeah, but would be even more beautiful is if one of those "dish rag" wearers would hijack your mom's double wide with you and your brother "scud" in it.

Take care.:)

SCUDSBROTHER
07-25-2006, 11:56 PM
yeah, but would be even more beautiful is if one of those "dish rag" wearers would hijack your mom's double wide with you and your brother "scud" in it.

Take care.:)

"Muhammad ordered Muslims to attack any city that rejected Islam.Muhammad told his followers to fight (militarily) hard against unbelievers.

"Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Sura 9:5. Also see Sura 9:29."

So,blowing up a bus of Jews is par for the course,and Israel can either kill this scum,or be killed by them.Israel has little choice here.Put the towelhead Jew-Killers in a cell or a cemetary.

dalakhani
07-26-2006, 01:10 AM
"Muhammad ordered Muslims to attack any city that rejected Islam.Muhammad told his followers to fight (militarily) hard against unbelievers.

"Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Sura 9:5. Also see Sura 9:29."

So,blowing up a bus of Jews is par for the course,and Israel can either kill this scum,or be killed by them.Israel has little choice here.Put the towelhead Jew-Killers in a cell or a cemetary.

Since when is Arod arab? I thought we were talking about baseball here dude. What does Muhammad have to do with the Yankees? Is he the new RF they brought up from columbus to replace sheff?

You have some serious issues here.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-26-2006, 02:17 AM
Since when is Arod arab? I thought we were talking about baseball here dude. What does Muhammad have to do with the Yankees? Is he the new RF they brought up from columbus to replace sheff?

You have some serious issues here.

That's right, I have issues here with you(a supporter of Jew killers.) You don't like it,then go away.As far as AROD goes,they are paying him 25 mil a year,and Oracle(a Yankee fan) says he rarely gets hits in clutch situations.It's the errors that bother me the most.How can you compare yourself to Tiger (when Tiger makes 5 % of the mental errors that AROD does?)

dalakhani
07-26-2006, 02:26 AM
That's right, I have issues here with you(a supporter of Jew killers.) You don't like it,then go away.As far as AROD goes,they are paying him 25 mil a year,and Oracle(a Yankee fan) says he rarely gets hits in clutch situations.It's the errors that bother me the most.How can you compare yourself to Tiger (when Tiger makes 5 % of the mental errors that AROD does?)

Well, I am not a supporter of anybody that KILLS anything. I dont support Arab killers either but this thread is not the place to discuss our differences. I have issues with you being a close minded bigot but hey...we all have issues.

I am a Yankee fan and have been an avid follower of the team for the last 28 years. Your basis for your opinion on Arod is that Oracle says so? Are you that ignorant? Not to say that "oracle" doesnt have a grasp on the yankees or that he is not a knowledgable fan. He probably lives and dies with the Yanks and he probably knows a little something about them.

I have backed my position up with facts and stats...you have backed yours up with an opinion from an internet poster. Nice.

For the record, I read the comments Arod made. You are obviously too ignorant to understand that he wasnt making a comparison but rather using Tiger as an EXAMPLE. Im sure Tiger would take it as a compliment. Perhaps if you had gotten your GED you would be able to interpret such things.

As for errors, this is multiple gold glove winner. He is making mental errors right now yes but it is a short term phenomenon. Talk at the end of the season.

Gander
07-26-2006, 06:26 AM
The only problem I have with people's criticisms of A Rod is the money thing. 25 million a year. So what? You wouldnt take that kind of money? So every at bat, every ground ball, every fly ball is under the microscope because his agent was able to work out a contract that dwarfs anyone in the game.

Lets get a little grounded here. Hes having a terrible year in the field, a below average year at the plate, and he has failed to come up with the big hits Jeter has.

But is there any baseball player out there who justifiably would be worth 25 mill a year?

Scuds- It doesnt take a Yankee fan to be able to criticize A Rod. Not sure why you keep referring to Oracle, I watch most of their games too, and his every at bat and fielding highlights are on ESPN SPorts Center every morning at 7.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-26-2006, 12:24 PM
"As for errors, this is multiple gold glove winner. He is making mental errors right now yes but it is a short term phenomenon. Talk at the end of the season."

There is never going to be an excuse ,or reason for 20 errors or more/season.He is using Tiger as an example? When did Tiger do anything like make this many errors? Stupid to bring Tiger's name up.