PDA

View Full Version : Oracle

SCUDSBROTHER
07-20-2006, 11:59 PM
Mussina thought Rodriguez should have conceded the run and thrown to first.

"I know he's played better. I know he's disappointed in the way he's playing. It's just not him right now. We need him back the way he's supposed to be," Mussina said. "I thought he was going to throw to first and then I turn and saw him throw it to home. All he had to do was throw it on target and he was out by 20 feet."

Oracle,I know it's frustrating to put up with bad defense.The Angels probably had atleast 5 errors,and another error that wasn't called because of a runners interference at 2nd(on a d.p.)That being said,a player can't call a teammate out like this in public.Just can't do it.The fans,the media,and even the manager,can do it,but not another teammate.Mussina has to know better than this.

oracle80
07-21-2006, 05:47 AM
Mussina thought Rodriguez should have conceded the run and thrown to first.

"I know he's played better. I know he's disappointed in the way he's playing. It's just not him right now. We need him back the way he's supposed to be," Mussina said. "I thought he was going to throw to first and then I turn and saw him throw it to home. All he had to do was throw it on target and he was out by 20 feet."

Oracle,I know it's frustrating to put up with bad defense.The Angels probably had atleast 5 errors,and another error that wasn't called because of a runners interference at 2nd(on a d.p.)That being said,a player can't call a teammate out like this in public.Just can't do it.The fans,the media,and even the manager,can do it,but not another teammate.Mussina has to know better than this.

Bull****!! Arod is a disgrace and a choker and a disgusting excuse for a human being, nothing bad enough could to that sack of ****.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-21-2006, 07:14 AM
Bull****!! Arod is a disgrace and a choker and a disgusting excuse for a human being, nothing bad enough could to that sack of ****.

Somewhat incoherent.As somebody who has hated the Yankees all my life,I can assure you this team can fall back by 5 or 6 games,and win 10 in a row.Whatever this team needs to do to make the playoffs,they will do.Much like St. Louis,this team seems to relish the 162 game marathon,but is vulnerable in the short series against tough pitching(that is on a roll.)

oracle80
07-21-2006, 09:27 AM
Somewhat incoherent.As somebody who has hated the Yankees all my life,I can assure you this team can fall back by 5 or 6 games,and win 10 in a row.Whatever this team needs to do to make the playoffs,they will do.Much like St. Louis,this team seems to relish the 162 game marathon,but is vulnerable in the short series against tough pitching(that is on a roll.)
Cano is all the Yanks need back to overtake Boston. His glove and hitting are what we need(not Cairo, I can assure you) and he will be back soon. Then we get Matsui and Sheff back. Arod is a disgrace, a pure disgrace to pro athletes. Now he has another mental block. I was way ahead of my time on that bum. I ranted and raved that he was a choker as far back as his mariners days. I was livid when the Yanks traded Soriano for him and now I am just wild with rage at this bum. The yankees fans have been booing him like crazy, they are only 3 years late to the party. I was booing this bum when they got him. He s a gutless choking coward, and the most overpaid pro athlete in history. They can't even trade the bum either. Its all Boones fault, if he stays out of that basketball game we still have soriano and boone at third. Cano would have been traded for real pitchers and we'd have another dynasty. Arod is a disgusting human being.

SCUDSBROTHER
07-21-2006, 09:30 AM
Cano is all the Yanks need back to overtake Boston. His glove and hitting are what we need(not Cairo, I can assure you) and he will be back soon. Then we get Matsui and Sheff back. Arod is a disgrace, a pure disgrace to pro athletes. Now he has another mental block. I was way ahead of my time on that bum. I ranted and raved that he was a choker as far back as his mariners days. I was livid when the Yanks traded Soriano for him and now I am just wild with rage at this bum. The yankees fans have been booing him like crazy, they are only 3 years late to the party. I was booing this bum when they got him. He s a gutless choking coward, and the most overpaid pro athlete in history. They can't even trade the bum either. Its all Boones fault, if he stays out of that basketball game we still have soriano and boone at third. Cano would have been traded for real pitchers and we'd have another dynasty. Arod is a disgusting human being.

You can just give Washington a bag of fancy dope,and they will give you Soriano for the rest of the season.

oracle80
07-21-2006, 09:36 AM
You can just give Washington a bag of fancy dope,and they will give you Soriano for the rest of the season.
Then what do we do with Cano? ****, you think Im nuts but I would move Cano to 3rd and bench arod if we got soriano back, not only doesnt Arod contribute anything, now hes actually blowing games for them single handedly. BUM!

SCUDSBROTHER
07-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Then what do we do with Cano? ****, you think Im nuts but I would move Cano to 3rd and bench arod if we got soriano back, not only doesnt Arod contribute anything, now hes actually blowing games for them single handedly. BUM!

Why can't AROD just D.H.?