PDA

View Full Version : Meet in L'ville to exchange info....

wac
04-14-2008, 08:52 PM
There are a lot of very smart people on this board when it comes to cappin and i would assume some of them live in L'ville or close to there. Since im a newbie to this 5yrs and didn't have a mentor to keep me from avoiding potholes along the way i would love to have a get together somewhere here in the area where we can all meet and go over cards and exchange ideas and maybe i can learn from some of the people there. Hell who knows, after a few beers we may all become pretty good friends. Its very very very rare that i have met a person that liked horseracing that was an *******. Let me know as the big day is right around the corner.

Cannon Shell
04-14-2008, 11:26 PM
There are a lot of very smart people on this board when it comes to cappin and i would assume some of them live in L'ville or close to there. Since im a newbie to this 5yrs and didn't have a mentor to keep me from avoiding potholes along the way i would love to have a get together somewhere here in the area where we can all meet and go over cards and exchange ideas and maybe i can learn from some of the people there. Hell who knows, after a few beers we may all become pretty good friends. Its very very very rare that i have met a person that liked horseracing that was an *******. Let me know as the big day is right around the corner.
I know a few.

ateamstupid
04-15-2008, 12:22 AM
I know a few.

Chuck can I borrow $50

Coach Pants
04-15-2008, 06:36 AM
I'll be in Louisville this weekend. Meet me at King's Fried Chicken on Dixie Hwy at 11pm Friday.

Cannon Shell
04-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Chuck can I borrow $50
best $50 ever spent

AeWingnut
04-15-2008, 09:04 PM
I'll be in Louisville this weekend. Meet me at King's Fried Chicken on Dixie Hwy at 11pm Friday.

bring lots of cash :eek:

colt 45ss
04-22-2008, 07:17 AM
and bullets