PDA

View Full Version : Dan Patrick gets the boot in Columbus, Oh

2MinsToPost
07-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Finally! I am so happy about this cause my ears hurt when I turn the radio on and hear his show. On Monday, our local station, 1460 The Fan, announced that they will no longer broadcast his show and allocated those 3 hours to local shows. I gotta tell ya I love to listen to Colin C (not sure on spelling) in the morning, he is comical and knows his sports, especially College Football.

I'll tell ya this is a big hit to Dan Patrick cause the Columbus market is one of the bigger ones in sports radio on a national scene. All Dan seemed to talk about was female celebrities half the time, I just got tired of his "stuff".

dr. fager
07-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Finally! I am so happy about this cause my ears hurt when I turn the radio on and hear his show. On Monday, our local station, 1460 The Fan, announced that they will no longer broadcast his show and allocated those 3 hours to local shows. I gotta tell ya I love to listen to Colin C (not sure on spelling) in the morning, he is comical and knows his sports, especially College Football.

I'll tell ya this is a big hit to Dan Patrick cause the Columbus market is one of the bigger ones in sports radio on a national scene. All Dan seemed to talk about was female celebrities half the time, I just got tired of his "stuff".

I'm sorry but Cowherd is a moron, although sometimes funny. Being from Columbus, you should and better (haha) be a big 10 fan...he's a pack 10 homer...just wait.

KY_Sasquash
07-19-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm sorry but Cowherd is a moron, although sometimes funny. Being from Columbus, you should and better (haha) be a big 10 fan...he's a pack 10 homer...just wait.

The Herd is horrendous. Never likes to admit that he's wrong and seems to views/points just to raise controversy and get callers, even though he says he doesnt. Here's a sound piece of advice-check out Jim Rome: 12-3 EST.

2MinsToPost
07-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Rome cracks me up. I listened to him all the time when I lived in Indy.

The Herd is horrendous. Never likes to admit that he's wrong and seems to views/points just to raise controversy and get callers, even though he says he doesnt. Here's a sound piece of advice-check out Jim Rome: 12-3 EST.

KY_Sasquash
07-19-2006, 03:07 PM

He's hilarious. I love the emails and calls from the Clones. His show is a great mix of sports and comedy.

whorstman
07-19-2006, 03:31 PM

Rome will wear you out if you listen to him long enough. Lets go back a few years and watch a young as hell Rommy get punked by Jim Everett

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8&search=jim%20rome

2MinsToPost
07-19-2006, 03:53 PM
oh man, thanks a bunch I had forgotten that. It's a classic, a classic. I love it. Chris lmfao

Rome will wear you out if you listen to him long enough. Lets go back a few years and watch a young as hell Rommy get punked by Jim Everett

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8&search=jim%20rome

dalakhani
07-19-2006, 06:55 PM

Cowherd is the biggest moron on the radio.

pgardn
07-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the memories. I forgot about that. It would have been better if they had let it go. Maybe Rome's jaw would get broken and wired shut. I actually agree with a lot of stuff he says but he is irritating with all his little dwebs that call in with their acts.
Get rid of that stuff. He reminds of the loud mouthed little kid always getting pushed around in school and cant figure it out. Everyone else is wondering when he will get killed.