PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream play along thread 3/28

declansharbor
03-28-2008, 10:58 AM
I'm hanging the day's hat on the first set of races. Promised the future wife a weekend at the shore and she is going to cash that chip in later today...

A few horses that I like are Americanrevolution in the 1st and Madman in the 3rd. Madman would have been a winner last out had a horse not lugged out midstretch and bumped him. This allowed Noble Tiger the nosehair victory. Madman has that strong kick to the wire, which makes him a good play. Throwing all post concerns out the window.

Americanrevolution, a front runner who's been idle since December 2nd, takes a serious cutback in distance. Goes from 1 and 1/16th to 6 and a hook. The layoff and the coastal switch are two "scare cards" if you may. JVR might never look back on this one after he puts Hermosillo to bed. May have to hold off Slate's late bid. Am covering in pk 3's.

7$ pick 3
1- 1,2
2- 2,5
3- 11

3$ pick 3
1- 2
2- 2,4
3- 6,9,11

1$ pick 3
1- 1,2,5
2- 2,5,7
3- 3,6,11

5$ pick 3
1- 2
2- 2,5
3- 11

WP on Americanrevolution (#2 in 1st race) and Madman (#11 in 3rd race)

Total = 123 smacks...Getting my kicks in now as I have to play the role of the good guy the rest of the weekend. :rolleyes:.. Leaves me with 23$ to play Face the Cat in the Florida Derby, which I'll be watching from beautiful, hopefully sunny Ocean City. NJ...

Best of luck to those playing this weekend !!! Have a great one!!!

declansharbor
03-28-2008, 01:18 PM
F ME...When a horse comes off a 2.5 year shelving to blow up the last remaining ticket that you have, it's time for a hiatus....Madman never lifted a hoof....Dunzo for the weekend. F the FL Derby....:mad: