PDA

View Full Version : Willy o'the Valley...your honest opinion Mike in tomorrow's 5th @ Belmont

Hickory Hill Hoff
06-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Is he a toss with the HUGE drop in class or will he be the "lock" of the century tomorrow. Claimed for 100k, nothing but stakes and now THIS!
What is the story???

oracle80
06-02-2006, 06:46 AM
Is he a toss with the HUGE drop in class or will he be the "lock" of the century tomorrow. Claimed for 100k, nothing but stakes and now THIS!
What is the story???

Hickory,
Hes coming back for 14 grand ok? I mean, he wasn't at a health spa while he was away I can assure you.

SCUDSBROTHER
06-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Now that he won,I can talk about this old boy without looking like I am picking on him.I once saw this guy take a header on the turn for no reason other than he is Willy.Obviously survived it well,and won a stakes.I also saw him and Prado petrified by the actions of a very tired(imagine that) "ALL HAIL STORMY." So much so that they refused to go through a hole between Stormy and the rail. Prado's interest in gaining 3rd place was nil(since it meant trying to pass that nut called A.H. Stormy.)

oracle80
06-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Now that he won,I can talk about this old boy without looking like I am picking on him.I once saw this guy take a header on the turn for no reason other than he is Willy.Obviously survived it well,and won a stakes.I also saw him and Prado petrified by the actions of a very tired(imagine that) "ALL HAIL STORMY." So much so that they refused to go through a hole between Stormy and the rail. Prado's interest in gaining 3rd place was nil(since it meant trying to pass that nut called A.H. Stormy.)

Scuds, he was a nice horse with a big heart. Hes obviously still got the heart, but good luck to anyone who cliamed him, they are gonna need it.

oracle80
06-02-2006, 02:26 PM
LOL!! Noone took him!!! Interesting because now hes eligible for 15 starter allowances.

Hickory Hill Hoff
06-03-2006, 07:55 AM
Those starter allowances make interesting betting affairs, these races along with turf sprints at NYRA have made racing and betting here much more exciting. It's high time that NYRA come up with a interesting condition book.