PDA

View Full Version : Scav's Summer Vacation

Scav
03-23-2008, 11:47 PM
July 19th = Fly to San Diego, CA for two days at Del Mar
July 21st = Fly to Phoenix, AZ to see the Cubs play the Diamondbacks(3 game series), surprise my friends who think I am NOT going on this trip. Was able to get the seats that my friends have, and was able to get Diamondback ticket girl to seat me RIGHT next to them. Going to show up at the game in like the 2nd inning when they are already there.
July 24th = Fly to Vegas for 4 days. Got rooms lined up, Saturday night rolling to Voodoo Lounge, a cabana at the Flamingo for Sunday.
July 28th = Fly back to Chicago
July 31st(Pending, not sure if I can handle this part) = Fly to Toga for a couple days

2 Dollar Bill
03-24-2008, 09:01 AM
July 19th = Fly to San Diego, CA for two days at Del Mar
July 21st = Fly to Phoenix, AZ to see the Cubs play the Diamondbacks(3 game series), surprise my friends who think I am NOT going on this trip. Was able to get the seats that my friends have, and was able to get Diamondback ticket girl to seat me RIGHT next to them. Going to show up at the game in like the 2nd inning when they are already there.
July 24th = Fly to Vegas for 4 days. Got rooms lined up, Saturday night rolling to Voodoo Lounge, a cabana at the Flamingo for Sunday.
July 28th = Fly back to Chicago
July 31st(Pending, not sure if I can handle this part) = Fly to Toga for a couple days

Are you shopping the Movie Rights ?

TheSpyder
03-24-2008, 09:12 AM
Vodoo Lounge is a great time. If you want one ticket it's $20. Go to conseirge (sp?) and say you have ten people and he'll give you tickets for free. That's Vegas for you.

Spyder

Scav
03-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Vodoo Lounge is a great time. If you want one ticket it's $20. Go to conseirge (sp?) and say you have ten people and he'll give you tickets for free. That's Vegas for you.

Spyder

Spyder, my host took care of all it for me, she hooked it up with a table outside there or something. Got 6 admissions and two bottles of jaeger or something. If I had to rank the excitement it would be

1) Del Mar
2) Voodoo Lounge
3) Cabana
4) Cubs/D'Backs

ddthetide
03-24-2008, 10:35 AM
you are goin to san diego, phoenix and las vegas and you still want to return to chicago after this winter?:p

Scav
03-24-2008, 10:41 AM
you are goin to san diego, phoenix and las vegas and you still want to return to chicago after this winter?:p

I would love to live out in Phoenix but I just don't have the capital to make the move, plus all I know is Chicago (family/friends/locations), just too implanted here to ever leave. Not a bad thing, even though this winter has been brutal, I am usually playing golf by now and there is still snow on the friggin ground

TheSpyder
03-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Girl host + Jaeger + Voodo in Vegas = Something's that happens gonna stay in Vegas!Spyder, my host took care of all it for me, she hooked it up with a table outside there or something. Got 6 admissions and two bottles of jaeger or something. If I had to rank the excitement it would be

1) Del Mar
2) Voodoo Lounge
3) Cabana
4) Cubs/D'Backs

Mortimer
03-24-2008, 02:56 PM
^^^ Vague Vegas Vets.

:rolleyes:

Coach Pants
03-24-2008, 04:09 PM
^^^ Jealous of Scav's vacay

TheSpyder
03-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Coach Pants adds picture of Vodoo Lounge here.....Morty's head spins like a Beulah thread

Coach Pants
03-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Here are the type of broads that will be at the VooDoo Lounge on a typical weeknight.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/onesassycat/sexy.jpg Yes this pic was taken at the lounge.

TheSpyder
03-24-2008, 04:23 PM
Scav's trip is not a typical weekend. Show then the untypical weekend pcituresHere are the type of broads that will be at the VooDoo Lounge on a typical weeknight. More like this... http://www.riovegasnights.com/

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/onesassycat/sexy.jpg Yes this pic was taken at the lounge.

Scav
03-24-2008, 04:34 PM
I would probably be all over the one on the left in real life, and if the drinks were flowing I would be all over the one next to her in the teal, those look seriously fun

Mortimer
03-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Oh my God.

Mortimer
03-24-2008, 06:42 PM
BentMahPud is nothing more than an uncounted widget........hoping for validation if only from a NerdyTrail 90 per center.

Scav
03-24-2008, 06:48 PM
Oh my god.

You wouldn't bang the girl on the computer screen's left, to the left of the teal, when you are in Vegas?? Not saying she is the hottest girl in the world, but I, and my guess many others, would hit that in a second. The others have question marks but whatever, it is Vegas, you do alot of stupid **** there.

Scav
03-24-2008, 07:23 PM
I see what you are saying, but you're going to be in Vegas, man. They'll be plenty of hotter women around. Shi t, pay for it if you have to.

Dude, it all how the nights go. Standards start high and slowly dwindle till you either score or drunk enough to do whatever. You can end up with a A- or you can end up with a C+, or you can end up with two B-'s.

Danzig
03-24-2008, 07:23 PM
I would love to live out in Phoenix but I just don't have the capital to make the move, plus all I know is Chicago (family/friends/locations), just too implanted here to ever leave. Not a bad thing, even though this winter has been brutal, I am usually playing golf by now and there is still snow on the friggin ground

been to both, wouldn't live in either one! phoenix summer is as brutal as a chicago winter.

Mortimer
03-24-2008, 07:28 PM
I feel it incumbent upon me to,at this time, admit I do not approve of many things that go on around here....but don the the same cloaked psyche as others so as to blend in and not seem ..."different."

But I cannot go on pretending to salivate over anything in a skirt.

Mainly because it could well be BentMahPud.

But also because I am a nice boy.

MaTH716
03-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Dude, it all how the nights go. Standards start high and slowly dwindle till you either score or drunk enough to do whatever. You can end up with a A- or you can end up with a C+, or you can end up with two B-'s.

The old "she's a 2 at 10, and then a 10 at 2" philosophy.

Scav
03-24-2008, 10:00 PM
The old "she's a 2 at 10, and then a 10 at 2" philosophy.

Or five 2's make a TEN :)

Cajungator26
03-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Shi t, pay for it if you have to.

Keep telling yourself that. ;)

GPK
03-25-2008, 06:16 AM
Here are the type of broads that will be at the VooDoo Lounge on a typical weeknight.

There is a reason this picturesays AFTERDARK.COM on it.

Poor girl on the right looks so cross eyed, she could sit on the front porch and count the chickens in the backyard.

Mortimer
03-25-2008, 08:49 AM
^^^ Jealous of Scav's vacay

With Suffy-poo still laying in wait to post her next vacay photos?

Please.

Bigsmc
03-25-2008, 12:19 PM
I would probably be all over the one on the left in real life, and if the drinks were flowing I would be all over the one next to her in the teal, those look seriously fun

The one in the teal looks old enough to be your mom.

Payson Dave
03-25-2008, 12:25 PM
The one in the teal looks old enough to be your mom.

yeah but don't she make ya just wanna bury your face in dem pillows and make the fun motorboat sounds

Scav
03-25-2008, 03:27 PM
yeah but don't she make ya just wanna bury your face in dem pillows and make the fun motorboat sounds

EXACTLY!!!

That is what I am talking about. (Lips puckered and making sound right now)

Bigsmc
03-25-2008, 03:34 PM
EXACTLY!!!

That is what I am talking about. (Lips puckered and making sound right now)

The one on the right is sporting some sneaky big funbags too.

declansharbor
03-25-2008, 03:41 PM
The one on the right is sporting some sneaky big funbags too.

Yea, but they look like flapjacks to me. They'd hit the floor like a sack of rocks if you take em out of their harness.

Mortimer
03-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Uh...fellers.

No need to try and top The Grapes of Wrath.

tiggerv
03-25-2008, 04:33 PM
Those are the kinds of chicks you find at the Applebee's in Reno. If it looks like that when you go in the club then it's time to leave. There are hotter women than that in Vegas driving cabs. You should be able to throw a dart and hit 3 or 4 better looking. Not that there is anything wrong with a good motorboat...

brianwspencer
03-25-2008, 06:51 PM

I laughed. Yea, me. I was surprised too.

Cajungator26
03-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Yea, but they look like flapjacks to me. They'd hit the floor like a sack of rocks if you take em out of their harness.

ROFLMFAO!!! :D

MaTH716
03-25-2008, 08:20 PM

The red head looks so familar to me, but I just couldn't figure out where I knew her from. It just hit me:
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/undertaker/photographs/otherphotos/