Scav
03-22-2008, 02:46 PM
3: 2
4: 1,3,6,9
5: 11

PSH
03-22-2008, 03:04 PM
#3 McArthur WIN and PLACE
(agree with TAP) hope to get 3-1 or better....
PSH

Scav
03-22-2008, 03:45 PM
4: 1,3,6,9
5: 11
6: 1,6

tiggerv
03-22-2008, 04:00 PM
4: 6,9
5: 2,3,5,6,11
6: 1,6,7,8

Scav
03-22-2008, 04:07 PM
The jar lid is absolutely off in the Knapp barn, I never thought that horse was going to ever win a race....

tiggerv
03-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Knapp attack.

tiggerv
03-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Last wager of the day. Like the 2 and 6 at prices and will include them along with the 11 who should be favored in this race by the time they go off.

WP 2,6
EX & TRI Box 2,6,11

pointman
03-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Small pk4

7- 1,2,5,9
8- 1,2,6,8
9- 4
10- 3,8

Good luck to all playing!

tap
03-22-2008, 07:55 PM
#3 McArthur WIN and PLACE
(agree with TAP) hope to get 3-1 or better....
PSH

Looked like he was gonna fire a big shot inside the 1/8th pole and then he flattened out. Physical issues? Perhaps another drop?? He tumbled down the ladder pretty steep. I'm at a loss.

SCUDSBROTHER
03-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Looked like he was gonna fire a big shot inside the 1/8th pole and then he flattened out. Physical issues? Perhaps another drop?? He tumbled down the ladder pretty steep. I'm at a loss.
I wish I had played your horse instead of the 1 horse(I would rather lose your way than lose late like that.) Had both 1,and 10 on the pick 4,but of course I singled the damn Mitchell(cuz he was so ready to lead him over to run-..... that was ugly.) Acorn was really the horse he has saying was doing sooooo well? Amazing...Maybe he was doing so well that he tried running him without enhancement.

tap
03-22-2008, 08:22 PM
I wish I had played your horse intead of the 1 horse(I would rather lose your way than lose late like that.) Had both 1,and 10 on the pick 4,but of course I singled the damn Mitchell(cuz he was so ready to lead him over to run.that was ugly.)

That sucks mon. And I agree, losing late is the worst. Happened to me today also. I thought Mama Lula was homeward bound in the 1st and then she got freight trained by the 2 and the 7.

SCUDSBROTHER
03-22-2008, 08:26 PM
That sucks mon. And I agree, losing late is the worst. Happened to me today also. I thought Mama Lula was homeward bound in the 1st and then she got freight trained by the 2 and the 7.

My own fault.Shouldn't have paid any attention to what Mitchell said.He is a known cheater.Who knows what that crook is up to.

tap
03-22-2008, 08:36 PM
My own fault.Shouldn't have paid any attention to what Mitchell said.He is a known cheater.Who knows what that crook is up to.

But he's an expert at claiming horses and getting them to do things they never have before. At least that's what the party line boys on HRTV keep telling me. LOL!!

SCUDSBROTHER
03-22-2008, 08:42 PM
But he's an expert at claiming horses and getting them to do things they never have before. At least that's what the party line boys on HRTV keep telling me. LOL!!

Both he and Mullins turn 50k claimers into monsters.Both have multiple suspensions for cheating, too.For all we know,he acted like a scumbag poker player in this situation,and took an alternate angle here.Sold him awfully hard this week.That's why he was so low......Always somebody trying to set a trap.

tap
03-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Both he and Mullins turn 50k claimers into monsters.Both have multiple suspensions for cheating, too.For all we know,he acted like a scumbag poker player in this situation,and took an alternate angle here.Sold him awfully hard this week.That's why he was so low......Always somebody trying to set a trap.

I've never trusted Mitchell or Mullins. Never will. I was on to Mitchell back in the mid 90's. His bottom level claimers were winning with legs held together by band aids. They were breaking down all over the place too. Now this alone is not enough to convict the man, but as you so correctly point out, he has had numerous suspensions over the years, and the media people do a good job of ignoring those facts. Many today do not even realize how many times he has been popped.

SCUDSBROTHER
03-22-2008, 09:37 PM
I've never trusted Mitchell or Mullins. Never will. I was on to Mitchell back in the mid 90's. His bottom level claimers were winning with legs held together by band aids. They were breaking down all over the place too. Now this alone is not enough to convict the man, but as you so correctly point out, he has had numerous suspensions over the years, and the media people do a good job of ignoring those facts. Many today do not even realize how many times he has been popped.

Yea,they can't talk about that much.They don't pimp cheating much.Mullins just gives horses something to cut down on the acid in their tummies(ulcers got to be worked with those antacids.)It's just a coincidence that it helps cut down on lactic acid as well.

tap
03-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Yea,they can't talk about that much.They don't pimp cheating much.Mullins just gives horses something to cut down on the acid in their tummies(ulcers got to be worked with those antacids.)It's just a coincidence that it helps cut down on lactic acid as well.

Amen my brother! What aggravates me is the way they go on about them. Like a bunch of shills. They should not say anything and instead they prop them up and go on about how great this one is and how awesome that one is. Like we are a bunch of dumb asses.

tap
03-22-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm in a dark mood tonight. Forgive me, it will pass.

SCUDSBROTHER
03-22-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm in a dark mood tonight. Forgive me, it will pass.

Yea,don't get too low.Just poker players playing their games.They aren't worth getting upset about.I should of felt this trap.It's really the same games over n' over again.

Scav
03-23-2008, 12:44 AM
Mitchell really hasn't had many suspensions, at least in California. You can go to http://www.chrb.ca.gov/ and then go to admin hearings/steward hearings.

His name doesn't pop up as much as you would think. Not defending the guy, but he is no Mullins, in the suspension department

Scav
03-23-2008, 12:50 AM
Scuds, check out who is on Black Mamba tomorrow, NO MORE TYLER "Look at the toteboard" Baze

tap
03-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Scav- That database goes back to 04. My recollection of Mitchell's troubles with the stewards were mostly in the mid to late 90's. It is true that he has been a good boy the last few years. At least when compared with Mullins.

Scav
03-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Scav- That database goes back to 04. My recollection of Mitchell's troubles with the stewards were mostly in the mid to late 90's. It is true that he has been a good boy the last few years. At least when compared with Mullins.

Oh, ok....mid to late 90's, I was like 15

SCUDSBROTHER
03-23-2008, 12:21 PM
I know he's been caught twice for excessive C02.Late 2006,and before that,too. They get caught doing it twice,then they should be kicked out.You say he hasn't been caught that much,but caught doing same offense twice.

http://www.chrb.ca.gov/complaints.htm

You see the Art Sherman one for excessive CO2? Mitchell had one too,and he was in the detention barn from December 2006-about February 2007.He won that big race at Hollywood with Romance is Diane (wtf her name?) in the detention barn.Remember how he was all upset and playing dumb about how it could have taken place? That's because he had been caught doing it before,and didn't want another case of it.The fact it isn't on here shows me he somehow made a deal to lawyer it away(even though he did the time.)He had atleast one before,but the complaints aren't listed previous of Sept 2006.

SCUDSBROTHER
03-23-2008, 12:38 PM
"In accordance with a stipulated agreement between the CHRB and Mike Mitchell, the stewards at Santa Anita Park fined the trainer $5,000 for violation of CHRB Rules 1843, 1843.6 (d) (1) (2), and 1887 after a horse in his care, Dynout, exceeded the regulatory threshold of 37.0mml/l for total carbon dioxide (TCO2). This was a Class 3 violation. Dynout finished second in the sixth race at Hollywood Park on November 19, 2006. The stewards disqualified Dynout and ordered a redistribution of the purse. Pursuant to the stipulated agreement, the stewards stayed $2,000 of the fine, provided Mitchell has no additional Class 1, 2, or 3 violations for one year."

They got way too much f'n stipulating going on between the board and these trainers...STIPULATED AGREEMENT? I see that over and over again.How many times Sherman been caught with excessive CO2? Maybe that's why he is slumping(told he better not get caught again.)

http://www.thoroughbredinfo.com/showcase/medication-reports.htm

If you're wondering why Gary Stute has had a great meet..don't...It's obvious that he alkalizes.No wonder HRTV doesn't bring up milkshaking.Peter Lurie might have to give up the cheat as his trainer.

"The stewards at Golden Gate Fields issued a $3,000 fine to trainer Gary Stute for violation of CHRB Rules 1843 (a)(d), 1843.6 (d) (1) (2), and 1887 after a horse in his care, Theory, exceeded the regulatory threshold of 37.0mml/l for total carbon dioxide (TCO2). This is a Class 3 violation. Theory finished third in the sixth race at Bay Meadows on February 28, 2007. In a previous ruling, the stewards disqualified the horse and ordered redistribution of the purse."

SCUDSBROTHER
03-23-2008, 12:49 PM
Scav,why isn't Mitchell's offense from Nov '06 listed (same as Sherman's) on that complaint list?

http://www.chrb.ca.gov/complaints.htm

Lawyering...Dealing...FKN' CHRB is crap.

tap
03-23-2008, 01:20 PM
"They got way too much f'n stipulating going on"

Classic! Can I use that?

SCUDSBROTHER
03-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Yea,and I want to know why it's always the high percentage trainers that exceed the CO2 levels allowed.Mitchell(MULTIPLE)-Mullins-ON'EIL-SHERMAN(MULTIPLE)-CERIN-CANANI.................I don't see low % guys like Henry Moreno,or honest guys like Ellis and Mandella having these problems with feed contaminants causing their horses to get high CO2 levels.