PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Saturday 3-22-08

Bigsmc
03-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Good chance of rain in Oldsmar today, so I will refrain from posting P4 tickets as the dirt/turf conditions later in the day are unknown.

If they stay on the turf, I like the 1 - One Step Ahead on the stretchout in the 10th as a price play (8-1 M/L). A huge wire to wire threat from the rail.

Good luck to all playing today.

Bigsmc
03-22-2008, 05:05 PM
Good chance of rain in Oldsmar today, so I will refrain from posting P4 tickets as the dirt/turf conditions later in the day are unknown.

If they stay on the turf, I like the 1 - One Step Ahead on the stretchout in the 10th as a price play (8-1 M/L). A huge wire to wire threat from the rail.

Good luck to all playing today.

Should've said, dirt or turf....lol.

Got killed today. Glad I didn't post any of the numerous losers I played today.

Hope a few had this one though.

the_fat_man
03-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Just out of curiosity, when did they make the decision to take them off the turf? I was at my local OTB just past 2PM eastern and the sun was out and the courses were listed as fast and firm on the screen.

Bigsmc
03-22-2008, 07:40 PM
Just out of curiosity, when did they make the decision to take them off the turf? I was at my local OTB just past 2PM eastern and the sun was out and the courses were listed as fast and firm on the screen.

It started raining before the 4th race. It rained harder between the 5th & 6th. Before the 6th ran on the turf, they declared the 8th and 10th off the turf. It was a good thing that they called them off the turf before the Pick 6. Which is not something they have done in the past.

It continued to rain the rest of the day.